Slim in 6

It's okay I took off yesterday off and also ill be taking today off!! Big bad ugly hangover, we had a Glastonbury party at home fantastic fun! Ill be the same back tomorrow! 5/7 days working out is great!!y muscles needed a break.

No word on the job which to be honest makes me extremely nervous. Diet is going well bar the alcohol I've kept under cals everyday bar one.

How bout you? how was your weekend?

X

That sounds like you had fun!

Went for quite a big walk today with hubby so I'm counting that today as my exercise! Diet wise I've done ok but had a miracle weight loss on the scales this morning, a whole two pounds-very shocked just hoping its stays off now. Just wish I didn't weigh myself every day but I'm obsessed : (

X

That sounds like you had fun!

Went for quite a big walk today with hubby so I'm counting that today as my exercise! Diet wise I've done ok but had a miracle weight loss on the scales this morning, a whole two pounds-very shocked just hoping its stays off now. Just wish I didn't weigh myself every day but I'm obsessed : (

X

I've had a sneaky step on the scales.... 5 pounds off I 1 week woozer :) it's working slim in 6 is now trusted!! Now I know that some of it had to be water weight but I don't cAre. Wednesday is my official weigh in. I'd be happy to stay at 4 any more is a bonus.

Building myself up to start DVD 2. I have been really careful food wise during the week but even yesterday I was hungover I stayed within my allowance very unlike me!! I think because I'm working out I'm really making smarter choices. I try not to weigh everyday but its impossible.

That sounds lovely you and ur Hubbie out walking together. Myself and my other half seem to be killing each other the last few days.. Stupid stuff but its getting me down. Have a great day.

X

Oh god the pain today!! It' hurts I don't know if I can do anything today! Ramp it up hurts.

That's all!!

Well done on your 5 pounds! I hope tomorrow it's even more! I know ramp it up hurts doesn't it! I was very sore the next day.

I've been to the gym for a hour today as I could do DVD tonight as I've had parents evening-just got back.

X

Well done on your 5 pounds! I hope tomorrow it's even more! I know ramp it up hurts doesn't it! I was very sore the next day.

I've been to the gym for a hour today as I could do DVD tonight as I've had parents evening-just got back.

X

I don't think so, I've been a bit of a piggy. I bake a lot when stressed Or bored so today I made lemon and coconut fingers. Soo yummy but cal heavy, I allowed myself one then another I took one bite and threw it away. Sent some over to my mum, If temptation is in front of me I can't say no :(

Well done on the gym, I'm no good in the gym tried it but not for me.

Parents evening sounds fun!! How old are your children?? I'm normally on the other side as I'm a teacher myself!!

What day do u weigh in?
X

So after one very positive week using slim in 6 along side calorie counting. I'm down 5.5 pounds and 2.5 inches. This is the most fantastic news for me And the most I've ever lost in one week.

I've had my ups and down with the diet but exercise is defo the factor here. I love it, I'm on to the 2nd DVD I'm feeling fitter my skin is brighter and clearer. Also the bf said my eyes are more alive... I've no clue what that means!!

Onwards and upwards x

Wow well done that is really good, I bet your feeling very proud of yourself. You will see the pounds melt away again next week too! It's good though that you didn't eat the other cake you through it away!

My eldest is my little man who is 8 and two daughters who are 5 and 3. Parents evening went really well, all of them are exceeding their expected key stage targets by far, was very happy.

I have stayed the same for about 4 days, not happy as I know it's not my diet as I'm not going over a thousand cals at all in one day -probably around 800.

X

Wow well done that is really good, I bet your feeling very proud of yourself. You will see the pounds melt away again next week too! It's good though that you didn't eat the other cake you through it away!

My eldest is my little man who is 8 and two daughters who are 5 and 3. Parents evening went really well, all of them are exceeding their expected key stage targets by far, was very happy.

I have stayed the same for about 4 days, not happy as I know it's not my diet as I'm not going over a thousand cals at all in one day -probably around 800.

X

Thanks so much, yes I'm over the moon to be honest!! I can't believe that I've actually stuck to something and its actually working. If I don't see results I'm inclined to give up.

Aww bless you must be so proud, I teach the older groups and I love it hun. I love been able to give positive feedback :)

Maybe your eating too low in calories? Cause I know that can't stop your body letting go of weight?

X

I thought that i might not be eating enough so tonight just had a few extra things to see if that changes anything! X

I thought that i might not be eating enough so tonight just had a few extra things to see if that changes anything! X[/QUOTE

Anything nice!! I make steak and kidney pie very filling! I'm tired from it now

No not really tired today no energy! So it was just poached egg on brown toast and a yoghurt and then some 95 cal crisps.

Yummy I wish I had pie : (

That's exactly what I want now!! I roasted a duck, yellow sticker man so was cheap. The amount of fat that came off it was vile. Also the lack of meat on it was shocking, wont be doing that again!!!
Got the knack of ramp it up and it's tiring me out so it is!!

But I feel fitter and a lot better, doing my best to keep it up

X

That's exactly what I want now!! I roasted a duck, yellow sticker man so was cheap. The amount of fat that came off it was vile. Also the lack of meat on it was shocking, wont be doing that again!!!
Got the knack of ramp it up and it's tiring me out so it is!!

But I feel fitter and a lot better, doing my best to keep it up

X

Your putting me too shame with the exercise I've had two nights off now tut tut! But.... I will be going to the gym and doing slim in six as well tomorrow as I've got the day off work. It worked eating more yesterday as this morning I lost a pound hooray!

I bet you are feeling fitter now after ramp it up you will be running marathons soon! Keep it up x

Your putting me too shame with the exercise I've had two nights off now tut tut! But.... I will be going to the gym and doing slim in six as well tomorrow as I've got the day off work. It worked eating more yesterday as this morning I lost a pound hooray!

I bet you are feeling fitter now after ramp it up you will be running marathons soon! Keep it up x

Oh I don't blame you at all,sometimes life gets on the way!! So fair play doing 2 in one day, it's mad that by raising your calories you lose more weight!! Makes sense but in the strangest way.

Marathons ha I wish maybe one day. Busy day ahead I've another interview so lets hope othis one goes better. Hope I have time to fit in my exercise because the weekend eating lets me down.

Have a great day xx

So I've been working my ass off getting organised for a big move!! Didn't train Sunday or today my knee and head were at me!!

Done a 10km walk instead much less impact and the weather was fine! Worked up a sweat :) calorie wise Friday was the only day I went over!! Looking for at least a pound down this week. Mainly cause I had such a big loss last week, I've had a few people comment on my waist getting slimmer!!

I'm keeping up!! slim in 6 again tomorrow may just strap up my knee

X

So I've been working my ass off getting organised for a big move!! Didn't train Sunday or today my knee and head were at me!!

Done a 10km walk instead much less impact and the weather was fine! Worked up a sweat :) calorie wise Friday was the only day I went over!! Looking for at least a pound down this week. Mainly cause I had such a big loss last week, I've had a few people comment on my waist getting slimmer!!

I'm keeping up!! slim in 6 again tomorrow may just strap up my knee

X

Your doing really well I've fell off the wagon recently in terms of exercise : ( but still good with food.

Did you injure your knee doing the exercise? And are you moving house?

It makes you feel really good when people notice the weight coming off doesn't it, makes it feel more worthwhile x

3 pounds which is half of what I lost! I haven't been able to get back on track this week, so tomorrow is D day haha.

How have you been getting on?! It's the sun as beautiful as it is, it's been making me lazy :) I do live it except the fact I've flip flops marks on my feet!!

So lots of changes happening at the mo!! How the hell does anyone a job that they've been in for 3 years that I'm leaving!!

Arrrrgggg... Help

Back