Total Solution South Pacific

Now, now!

Busy day at work, dental appointment on the way home ( mould for implant ), then Tesco delivery.

Not even been in the garage!! :eek:

Glad you enjoyed your shopping trip! :)

I had a lovely time, thank you. Given me such a boost to see all those nice clothes that are within my reach :)
Now to win the lottery so I can spend, spend, spend lol

STS is OK it will soon start moving again xx

STS is OK it will soon start moving again xx

Thanks Ali :D

It's tough when you know you have been TS all week. How it is possible not to lose anything on 600 calories a day is beyond me - but, not going to be deterred. Onwards and downwards!!

So want to get below the 200 pound barrier though.........:eek:

Well, we have had a bit of snow but it has not settled - thankfully!!

Seems a bit warmer this afternoon

Another day at TS 100% :D

I really must stop watching The Biggest Loser UK - for goodness sake they are all just so..................well, obnoxious quite honestly.

The Biggest Whiner would be a better title :(

Sun is shining - but boy, it's very cold out there!!! :eek:

I know, makes it so much harder to get out of the bed in the morning. Have you had any snow this year? We haven't and I bought snow boots :p after last year :eek: Typical!

I know, makes it so much harder to get out of the bed in the morning. Have you had any snow this year? We haven't and I bought snow boots :p after last year :eek: Typical!

A little flurry of snow on Monday - but it did not settle thankfully.

Snow is lovely to look at - but scares me to death driving in it!! :eek:

I lived in eastern Canada for some time - had 10 feet of snow for months at a time - but the roads were cleared every day and life went on as normal. Not quite the same situation here :)

Busy day ahead :)

Plan to start moving furniture out of 2 bedrooms so the decorating can be done.

It's so cold my real desire is to snuggle up with a book, but I'm sure that I'll warm up hauling wardrobes!

Diet wise has been difficult the past few days - I have been so cold - I had a few extra bars some days, and some tinned salmon one evening or I would have eaten my arm off :eek:

Not sure if the scales will be good to me after all that.

Oh well..........:rolleyes:

Hi know what you mean about being cold, I have managed to keep on track but drink bouillon in the afternoons to warm me up.

Have a fun day moving the furniture

Gill
X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back