Sunday

Hules

Silver Member
Morning ladies,

Right, lots of positive talk yesterday, today we need to do it! And we can! We've got some starters and some who are planning for a Monday start. What are you all up to today?

I've got to take the girlie to a party in town so I get to shop on my own for a bit too (yay), we might shop for a bit together after too. She'll be eating at the party so I think I'll make a bit of a pack up to take out with me to stop me panic fast fooding.

I fell really positive though, especially after yesterday, so I don't want to let you all down x

Hi hules just posted on roll call to say that I'm all ready to start vp today!!! X

Hi guys, i have nothing planned for today, weather here is awful really cold and rainy :( Going to catch up with some programmes i missed last week (Banshee and Hannibal) and plan my meals for next week so i know if i need to buy anything tomorrow. My shop book i bought off ebay still hasn't arrived so will hopefully be able to work out the points in my planned meals with just my calculator and the old ww magazines i found at the bottom of my magazine basket!!!

Hope everyone who has already started is having a good day xxxx

I used to love the mags, did a big Chuck out just before they changed :( I've got recipe books and the shopping/eating out guide so let me know if I can help x

How's it going ladies?
I ended up going shopping after all so did eat my pack up, however, I've got the right nibbles on now :eatdrink023:. Consequently I now only have 5.5 points left for tea :( ao much for having another banoffee pig! Ahh well! Mind you, I could make soup, hmmmmmm!:hmm: I need to be strong. I actually think it might have been because I looked at the clock and it said 14.05 and I thought it was 4.05pm and so only an hour until tea - now tea seems soooo far away! Off to have a drink to see if that helps......

Did I ask what A banoffee pig is???! X

Yup, I just like the name more than banoffee pud :rolleyes: It's the WW small desserts in the freezer bit. They are around 3 old points each. You are supposed to let them defrost a bit but I just zap them in the microwave for 10 seconds yummmmm! I think they are lovely.

Last edited:
Sooo, what's the result everyone? How's your Sunday gone? I've managed save the 3 points I need to eat my dessert which I'll have later :) all thanks to the distraction of star wars! The soup I made was actually lovely.

So how'd it go ladies?

Back