Surfhunny's Countdown to Florida

Surfhunny said:
I'm back down to 14st 6lbs!!! A loss of 8lbs since last official wi.

"Food is not comfort if you're not comfortable!"

Whoop that's great well done u xxxx I'm impressed very impressed xxxx

Thanks everyone I'm determined to do this. There's 10 weeks left to lose 2st 6lbs!

So out of curiosity I tried on the size 14 shorts again. The ones from Matalan will never ever fit, they're made for people who are really a 10 I'm sure, they're tiny compared to all the others!! BUT the others actually fasten now!! They're skin tight, I can't breathe and have a muffin top the size of America granted, but the fact is if I lay down and pull the zip up they fasten and here is the proof! Circulation in your legs is over rated anyway!

Attachments

• image-1054986004.jpg
    image-1054986004.jpg
    479.2 KB · Views: 62
Here's the old pic to compare, same shorts different colour. Randomly I'm wearing the same jumper too.

Attachments

• image-586272027.jpg
    image-586272027.jpg
    318.1 KB · Views: 50
Thanks. Not sure if they're slimmer or just squished... Let's go with slimmer lol. :)

Is it wrong that I love Man vs Food?? I'm pretty sure I could breeze through some of his challenges and then have dessert lol. And I'm not even bothered that I'm doing SS, watching him eat a 20lb steak makes me wonder if he gained 20lb? He must live off dust when he's not filming, or I'm sure he'd be far far bigger than he is!

Last edited:
He has gained a lot of weight nice he started the program.

The shorts look much better.

Whoop to the amazing loss!!!!

Sal the shorts fit alot better not tight or small looking now.. ;) sal when are u going to start exercising for your holiday? (that's if u are?) I'm just wondering for myself really lol. I have 7.5 weeks left. think I might start this week x

*Shanny* said:
Sal the shorts fit alot better not tight or small looking now.. ;) sal when are u going to start exercising for your holiday? (that's if u are?) I'm just wondering for myself really lol. I have 7.5 weeks left. think I might start this week x

Me and SIL are going to start 30 Day Shred at beginning of August. Thats 38 days before hols. I daren't start too soon in case losses grind to a halt but beginning of August will be okay (I think). Have started doing weights for my bingo wings now though, one of our fit gaelic football and rugby playing students has told me what to do so just listening to her for now. She looks great so have to believe she knows what she's talking about.

Started did 3 days (alternating) not one it in a few - but will today. I need to be consistent.

I hope you have a good Monday. Did you get your new wheels, yet?

Sal guess what you know Dual Dynamics well his gained all his weight back on.. on purpose shocking i know!!

His got a new video that his posted and hour ago his wanting people to do the journey with him.. his aiming to lose 6 stones in 24 weeks.. NO STORIES are his words lol.

He wants platinum players.. i know you follow him just like me take a look at him when u can:D i like him cuz he says it how it is and gets on with the diet lol x

I know I saw his FB pics! I've got his Platinum Players vid to watch at home later.

Shorts are looking fab. You can see you've lost weight. I've had a very good diet day.... long may it continue! I have 2 weeks on Thursday to my eyes getting zapped. 2 weeks of focused dieting. Then I think I need a couple of weeks on a higher plan whilst im healing. Got my holiday end of August and gnr around 17th of September.

We can do it. Pedal to the metal.

Urgh I've been awake since 5am on my day off because I've got horrific belly pains. In my wisdom yesterday I decided I'd have an SS+ day and cooked up some Quorn "chicken" pieces. Huge mistake, I am now so bloated that if you stuck a pin in me I'd pop!! It's so painful :cry: I need some Deflatine but of course have none, and my anti-spasmodics don't work cos it's wind not spasm, horrible!! Serves me right for not having SS day as normal! 200g of Quorn is way too much for my poor tum!!

Oh sal it doesn't serve you right at all missy... You are encouraged at time to eat foods that are instructed on the CD... don't be so hard on yourself. Hope u feel better soon x

Oh my god I've just had a coconut shake, it's CDs best flavour ever!!!! I love it, texting CDC later to order me a whole box for next week!! Yum!! Can see that it won't be to everyone's taste but I love it!!!

Jealous.com - but not Worth the hassle of a CDC to get some.

Back