SW countdown to wedding...

Dinner - asda chosed by you Chinese Style curry 5.5 syns for sauce, chicken breast, mushrooms, onions, on a jacket spud with a side salad of onion, peppers, toms and cucumber. OH had it with rice and just chicken and the sauce.

Attachments

• image-1708217657.jpg
    image-1708217657.jpg
    649.1 KB · Views: 41
Hey well done :) 1/2 stone award is amazing :) Your dinner looks very tasty, might steal that idea for after weigh in tomorrow as I've fancied a curry for ages now :)

Thank you!

It was surprisingly nice, don't normally use jar curries but it was in the cupboard, very tasty !

Completely on a binge tonight dunno what's wron, actually I do, I starved all day so the scales would be lighter lol, when I do that I'm always starting in the evening, just had a ww slice of brown bread with some quork and sliced ham, then a half a slice of 50/50 bread with a little butter, ah need to sleep now! Need to eat a lot during the day tomorrow to stop from having the same tomorrow :(

Howdi

Today has been ok, very tired as the house is full now and back to leaving people to work duties :( so had to get up a whole half hour earlier today.

Breakfast - coffee and tea with hexa, 2 scan-bran hexb with banana sliced loved the scan-bran!!
Snack - cheese 3 syns
Lunch - low fat cottage cheese, 3 scan bran hexb, mugshot, pineapple, melon, satsuma
Snack - grapes
Not sure what's for tea as I go to me mammies for tea on tues

Making the cheese cake tonight with an alpen light bar 4 syns, white choc options 2.5 Syns and the quorke :) soo looking forward to it :)

X

Dinner - jacket spud with a tomato sauce 5suns with mushrooms and peppers and this for dessert :)

Attachments

• image-3092396578.jpg
    image-3092396578.jpg
    469.3 KB · Views: 35
  • image-367138257.jpg
    image-367138257.jpg
    489.9 KB · Views: 32
Mmm that looks delicious! How did you make it? xx

Thanks it really was!

I used two alpen light hexb or 8 syns, melted in micro for like 40seconss, then spooned out into little bowls, waited for it to cool, mean while mix a tub if quork which is free food with a options white Hot choc sachet 2.5 syns, and some lemon juice and whisked till thick and creamy, then spooned on top if alpen bars then popped it in fridge for half hour! Could have done with a little sweetener in as a little tart from lemon juice but I like it like that. Works out at around 5.5 syns each kinda, or only 1.5 if your using your alpen as a hexb :) soo good

X

Hey everyone,

Had some sunshine today yay
Feeling a little slimmer today lol if that's possible, tries a pair of jegging kinda jeans on that I bought at Patrick's weekend, and they fit with a little room!! And they were too tight yay!!

Wed15th may

Breakfast - scan bran x2 with chopped banana hexa and hexb
Snack - satsuma x3
Lunch - tinned plum toms, three medallions of bacon, 1 sausage 1.5 syns, 3x scanbran hexb, grapes, muller
Snack - pineapple, melon
Snack - quarter piece of wheaten a slither of cheese and a tiny drop of light mayo I have guessed 4sysn as it was only a mouth full
Dinner - wholemeal pasta, dolmio stir in sauce 3.5syns, with mushrooms peppers and onion, and dried cheese 1 syns, and 25g of low low cheese 2.5 syns.

A lot of food today it looks like but I have been starving!

Gonna have a muller and fruit as snack later :)

Complete binge! Argh why do I do it, could feel it coming since Monday! Have just nuzzled my way though around 20 ritZ crackers and some kettle chips and a 20p milky bar kid :( wanna go vom it all up I feel vile! Hate that I do this! Hopefully that's out my system now. Didn't even taste it!!

Exactly the same wasn't even hungry lol

Hey

Today I feel much better I think I just had to get the binge out the way! I think it's cus I was getting sick, have a sore throat today :( as hoarse as you like and got a pathetic little tickle cough that is like a pop as it hurts my throat an Chest lol, so ok putting the binge down to that :) (escape clause )

Thurs 16 may
Breakfast - coffee milk hexa 2x alpen hexb banana
Lunch - two eggs scrambled, and a tin of plunked toms, muller
Snack - two satsuma a banana
Diner - sw chips, with a sprinkler of paprika, 25g of Kerry low low ( love buying things with my name on hehe) 4 syns, tuna with extra light mayo 2 syns, and a huuuuuuuhggggee salad! I'm so not gonna give my self chance to binge tonight!

Also just done an hour of body balance, my core is satisfiably balanced :)

It's a little spicy maybe added a little too much lol, but gives it a kick :)
Had more cheese 4 syns and more light mayo with chips 3 x

Omg bloody amaze balls!! Was supposed to have it with my salsas but they have taken an hour to cook

Attachments

• image-2687249199.jpg
    image-2687249199.jpg
    557.3 KB · Views: 32
Back