the times they are a changin......

Happy New year, I've been off plan and will be a a large part of this week. Can honestly say there wasn't a low cal day since the 23rd. I'm around half a stone heavier, which is pretty fair. I'm enjoying it but I will be getting back next week. Dusting down the will power and plan to be back to where I was end of Jan.

7th of Jan, one low cal morning down, healthy calorie counted meal for tea, 8lbs heavier and not really sorry. I ve had a ball but time to get the serious.operation remove the excess starts in earnest. Can't wait for the sugar cravings to kick off

Day 2 1200 cals in had my quorn meatball dishes with buckwheat was delish and loads on the plate, this wasn't all of it by a third so prob around 450 cals. I just mixed it together but can easily be separated if preferred

Attachments

• 20190108_173347.jpg
    20190108_173347.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 13
First week has not been too bad. Mid week the sugar craving started in earnest but I have not caved, need a couple of weeks without sweet stuff to reset my sugar levels. Have had between 1200 to 1500 cals wed to sat 1000 mon and tues day prob another 1500 day. Next week would like to keep to nearer 1000 to 1200. On the scale front 3 to 4 pounds of Xmas has gone . This means as long as I keep this up my goal of being back to pre Xmas weight is pretty doable (10.11). Glad I’ve not slacked off too much in jan as it is too easy to just continue the festivities. Have been quite hungry, but at least didn’t go crazy on the cals. I know I’ve just to deal with this, you can’t eat everything you can get your greedy little paws on for 2 weeks and not have the body desperate crave more after. It will settle in a week or two.
We went out for a good long walk yesterday and will do the same today. First I’m off to order a new sofa
Have a great day x

Hi Skydragon, just skimmed through your journey, well done on your initial WL from the 18st! And congrats on your current progress to your goal weight, you seem pretty motivated. Are you just calorie counting now or still using some CD products?

Bren
😊

Hi Skydragon, just skimmed through your journey, well done on your initial WL from the 18st! And congrats on your current progress to your goal weight, you seem pretty motivated. Are you just calorie counting now or still using some CD products?

Bren
😊
Hi Bren
Thanks must admit I am really motivated now, long may that continue🤞. I still get Cambridge bars and see my consultant, who is just fab. When I’m working they are perfect for lunch as can keep then in the car. I really want to move up the steps properly this time. I’m not sticking religiously to the steps but using it as a guide and it’s working. I’ve not been in ketosis since sept and have managed to lose weight. If you d of told be in June last year I’d be 11st 2lbs a couple of weeks after Xmas I simply wouldn’t have believed you. My main aim this time is to find out what my calorie intake needs to be to maintain. Once I hit 10.10 that experiment begins, I know one thing and it ain’t 2000 cals.
How are you getting on? Are you doing it yourself or with a club?
Jenx

4lbs off this week, I’ll take that😀 this weekend cals were up at 1500 but a good couple of walks so it evened up. I need to have a pretty good week Monday to Friday as going out to an amazing Spanish restaurant with friends this weekend. If I can get a couple of pounds this weekend I’ll be delighted, if not it continues the week after.

4lbs off this week, I’ll take that😀 this weekend cals were up at 1500 but a good couple of walks so it evened up. I need to have a pretty good week Monday to Friday as going out to an amazing Spanish restaurant with friends this weekend. If I can get a couple of pounds this weekend I’ll be delighted, if not it continues the week after.

Good morning hun

Well done on losing 4lbs this week, that's fab. You are so close to your target :)

I'm sure you'll be fine this weekend when you go out. I usually have one naughty day a week and it doesn't effect me too much, especially if I've been super good all week.

Soooo close to target! Onwards and downwards, long may the motivation continue. What a great loss for the week!!

I personally have an old eating plan which helps me kick the kg's (Cohen's) - but atm I'm just trying to calorie count until I am back at work (teacher) as then the routine and planning is so much easier. My last two days have been 1750 and 1571 (thank you Fitbit). I am suppose to be on 1250 but I am enjoying the break with my kids and the sun too much. Water is up around 1.7ltrs average for the week (again thank you Fitbit) and steps are always great. Just the food for me o_O.

Good morning hun

Well done on losing 4lbs this week, that's fab. You are so close to your target :)

I'm sure you'll be fine this weekend when you go out. I usually have one naughty day a week and it doesn't effect me too much, especially if I've been super good all week.
That's my thinking too, I'm not going to claim I 'll never have a treat in the future so I need to work at incorporating everything and eventually maintaining, I want yoyoing to be a think of the past. Was pleased must admit.
Did you have a fab time? You will kick those those holiday pounds ass no problemo 😁xx

Soooo close to target! Onwards and downwards, long may the motivation continue. What a great loss for the week!!

I personally have an old eating plan which helps me kick the kg's (Cohen's) - but atm I'm just trying to calorie count until I am back at work (teacher) as then the routine and planning is so much easier. My last two days have been 1750 and 1571 (thank you Fitbit). I am suppose to be on 1250 but I am enjoying the break with my kids and the sun too much. Water is up around 1.7ltrs average for the week (again thank you Fitbit) and steps are always great. Just the food for me o_O.[/QUOTE
That's sounding like a great way to get those pounds off. Have you found your fitbit a great help? Am thinking about getting one.
Know what you mean about the routine of work helping, I'm exactly the same. Quite right he extra cals are not a problem in the short term and time with the kids and being off, I think you 've got a good balance. 1250 will be straight back once I've got the work routine sorted. Enjoy the last few days of freedom xx

Loooove my FB, this is my second one. Had my Charge HR for 4 years and wore it out visually (scratched etc, hubby has adopted it now!).

I got the Versa for Xmas and love it. Wanted an Apple Watch, but its basically a phone and I don't need two phones. Versa shows my phone notifications and text messages, and lets me know who is calling (vibrates and call ID on screen). Then is monitors; sleep, steps, exercise, food log, weight log, water log, burned calories and heart rate. It also gives me the top ten news stories and the weather (those apps were included, you can buy even more). Not to mention the workouts tutorials included.

You can also have friendly step challenges with friends or randoms.

Loooove my FB, this is my second one. Had my Charge HR for 4 years and wore it out visually (scratched etc, hubby has adopted it now!).

I got the Versa for Xmas and love it. Wanted an Apple Watch, but its basically a phone and I don't need two phones. Versa shows my phone notifications and text messages, and lets me know who is calling (vibrates and call ID on screen). Then is monitors; sleep, steps, exercise, food log, weight log, water log, burned calories and heart rate. It also gives me the top ten news stories and the weather (those apps were included, you can buy even more). Not to mention the workouts tutorials included.

You can also have friendly step challenges with friends or randoms.

Thank you think an investment might be needed, well once financial calm has returned😁 x

Managed my 1000 cals yest and scales continue on the downward trajectory, working on the basis every little helps.
Will see what happens this week but at the mo very determined to get a solid week under my belt prior to weekend

Managed my 1000 cals yest and scales continue on the downward trajectory, working on the basis every little helps.
Will see what happens this week but at the mo very determined to get a solid week under my belt prior to weekend

I try and aim for protein at every meal and very limited carbs. Using your protein will really help you shift and keep weight at bay. As, you body need fat to process protein and if you are not consuming much fat/carbs it needs to use your stored fat (hence weight loss). My best days look like this if it helps;

B - high protein yoghurt + coffee
MS - fruit (kiwi, mango, apple or honeydew)
L - egg or tuna salad
AS - protein bar and coffee
AS - apple
D - tofu curry, prawn and veg stir fry, salmon and salad

Remind me what is happening for you this coming weekend, I've forgotten :-/

Hi bren
That looks ace will be back later, works a bit manic today. I was a carb monster, reducing them and thinking about protein has been very high on my list of priorities. More importantly it's working x

Back