Tracy's Journey Into The Unknown (Maintenance!!)

I know others have said it but you and your daughter look so so similar! I had to take a second glance!

Well after my two days off plan, I weighed in at 10st 10.5lbs today, so a gain of 2.5lbs. Hopefully it'll be a case of fast on, fast off, but we'll see, lol. :D xx

It will be :D you're a master at this.

Thanks, Lexie! We had such a fun afternoon - even my nephew's two dogs were dressed up when we arrived, lol. :) xx

I love doggie costumes! But kiera-dog would either bite you as you tried to put one on her, or eat it once it was on :( She won't even let me put reindeer ears on her at chrimbo

Molly is the same, she does not appreciate even tinsel and will try and kill it. She refuses to wear tshirts (even one with her name on!) and will try and drag them off herself.

Louis on the other hand is a complete drama queen who loves dressing up and wearing tshirts, scarves, tinsel, necklaces and all sorts. I've even wrapped him up in Christmas paper once and he just lay there and took it and pranced around the house all done up.

378750_261952647183871_764681085_n.jpg299509_261952717183864_2111474191_n.jpg

I'm going to be one of 'those' mothers, aren't I ;)

Molly is the same, she does not appreciate even tinsel and will try and kill it. She refuses to wear tshirts (even one with her name on!) and will try and drag them off herself.

Louis on the other hand is a complete drama queen who loves dressing up and wearing tshirts, scarves, tinsel, necklaces and all sorts. I've even wrapped him up in Christmas paper once and he just lay there and took it and pranced around the house all done up.

View attachment 158184View attachment 158185

I'm going to be one of 'those' mothers, aren't I ;)

AW! Too cute.

One of our favourite games (kiera enjoys it too, honest) is to tie a tea towel round her head like an old lady rain hair coverey thingy and then watch her go mental trying to take it off.

Thanks, Stack and Kym! I probably shouldn't tell Kathryn that people say we look alike, lol. :D :D

Aww, Kym, how cute are those doggie pictures?! :) My nephew's two (Bulldog and Bassett Hound) were having a whale of a time on Saturday, although Alfred was barking like mad at Kathryn's pumpkin costume, and Paul's clown one, which was also inflatable! :) xx

Hi Tracey, I am so moved by your weight loss. that must take some dedication and motivation! well done! I wouldloce to have even half of your success but really need help. I've give up and down in weight and find it hard to maintain once list weight. tried all the fad diets. can you give me any tips on foods, frequency of eating, did you exercise much, if so what and when... any tips will really help - kindest regards

Hi Tracey, I am so moved by your weight loss. that must take some dedication and motivation! well done! I wouldloce to have even half of your success but really need help. I've give up and down in weight and find it hard to maintain once list weight. tried all the fad diets. can you give me any tips on foods, frequency of eating, did you exercise much, if so what and when... any tips will really help - kindest regards

Hello! Thank you very much, that's very nice of you to say. :)

Basically I count calories religiously, planning every day in advance on My Fitness Pal. I don't do anything special in terms of my eating, just whatever fits into the number I want to eat! I don't eat breakfast, have a smallish lunch, some snacks, then dinner at 10pm before I go to bed. I don't exercise at all due to health issues. It's taken me a few years, but I'm more or less where I want to be now, so just have to get the hang of maintenance!

What plan are you following? Have you discovered the WEMITTS part if the forum yet? It's really good if you've got a fair amount to lose. :) xx

Thanks, Stack and Kym! I probably shouldn't tell Kathryn that people say we look alike, lol. :D :D

Aww, Kym, how cute are those doggie pictures?! :) My nephew's two (Bulldog and Bassett Hound) were having a whale of a time on Saturday, although Alfred was barking like mad at Kathryn's pumpkin costume, and Paul's clown one, which was also inflatable! :) xx

He's such a drama queen ;) 35244_102930069752797_838015_n.jpg

Dumb animals my bumbum - they're so clever aren't they! They know clowns are EVIL ;) x

They are clever! And I agree clowns are evil! Does anyone know anyone who actually likes them??? Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Not me!! And Mr tumble (cbebbies program with a man dressed as a clown) is just weird :/ xx

There's a facebook page where a random bloke goes round my town dressed as a clown at night. They did it last year too. He's just pictured looking scary in random places by people who spot him :\ It sparked off a load of copycats too.

That definitely is one evil looking clown!! Your Kathryn on the other hand looks awesome! :D

Why can't I see it!!!! X

Back