Total Solution tubbynomore WILL get in the 11's...

Oh Ali I know how you feel, the last time I re-started I was the same, touch wood...been ok this time!!
Hope your catching up on it now x

Nope! Got a night shift to get through :(

I would definitely talk to your Doc. a good nights (or days) sleep makes all the difference xx

Aww Hunni did you not get a little more sleep before work? Xxx

I would definitely talk to your Doc. a good nights (or days) sleep makes all the difference xx

I'll try some over the counter Nytol and if they don't work then doc it is.
Thanks guys, I'm off to work have a good evening xx

Aww Hunni did you not get a little more sleep before work? Xxx

No went back to bed but just lay there, tossing and turning. Listened to some Coldplay then so I have had a rest.

tubbynomore said:
No went back to bed but just lay there, tossing and turning. Listened to some Coldplay then so I have had a rest.

Awww hope your shift flys by and you have an easy one xxx

Hey Nursetubbs, I'm on a nightshift atm too so I feel your pain, I sleep well the day after but when I've got a night off I caan never sleep till 4 :( its bloody awful, especially as we can't enjoy our days off as much :( hope you feel better soon.

All the best

Hol x

Hi Hol hope your nights are ok. I usually sleep well when I don't have to get up for work too, strange. Just got back to the office so paperwork now and back out for our next round at 5.
Catch ya later xx

Better sleep today. Got 5 hrs ;) Feel really sick though and could just about stomach my shake.
1L water as well I feel I need some 'solids'. I'll have a bar later and see.

tubbynomore said:
Better sleep today. Got 5 hrs ;) Feel really sick though and could just about stomach my shake.
1L water as well I feel I need some 'solids'. I'll have a bar later and see.

Maybe try 4 packs Hun or 3 and a bit of chicken or a boiled egg glad you got more sleep xxx

Maybe try 4 packs Hun or 3 and a bit of chicken or a boiled egg glad you got more sleep xxx

Thanks Kel, just about to have my second shake. Sickness has eased off. Already drank 2L and 3 coffees :angel09: I think I do better on nights than days, less temptations around and more time in the office between calls.

Good morning everyone, I've been busy lately and been neglecting my diary ;) I'm still here glugging away at the shakes and water.
Had a few turbulent moments especially as the family decided to have an Indian takeaway last night. I did have a few pieces of dry tandoori chicken and I was very tempted to dip it in the curry but I was good lol and I had a sparkling water in a wine glass ;)

Not much planned for the next week, still on nights so I think this will be my routine for another 2 weeks. Be good y'all and good luck for the Tuesday club ;)

Too quiet here! I'm off to bed I'll WI when I get up xx

Good afternoon Ali, hope you've had a good weigh in today. Better than mine anyway!

Also, I hope you've found sleep easier this week xx

How did your WI go ?
:D

2lbs off :D get in...

tubbynomore said:
2lbs off :D get in...

WELL DONE!! I come off the dust was ready to kill some one so light headed an snappy! Will be back on ww Saturday! Your doing fab I wish I had your willpower xxx

Good afternoon Ali, well done on the fab 2lbs lost this week!
Also thanks for your kind words in my diary xx

Back