Turning 30 and on a mission to drop 8 stone!

8stonetogo

Hi everyone, my name is Sophie and I am on a mission to lose the weight that has crept on over the last decade. I am starting Slimming World for what feels like the millionth time and will initially be following it from home. I am ashamed at my weight and everyone around me is so slim! i am here for support, tips and slimming buddies!

Forgot to say that tomorrow I will be sitting down and writing out a meal plan for the rest of the week. Hopefully this will help me with following the plan. I will post it here for anyone which needs some inspiration!

Hi Sophie, welcome along, keeping a diary and writing everything down is a good idea, keeps you focused, keeps you on plan. I always stay on plan when I have organised a few meals in advance, you are less likely to reach for the "bad" stuff. (but you probably know all that)!!! Have yet to try it but there is the EE SP plan, it is apparently good for supercharging you weight loss, They recommend to do it for a maximum of 2 weeks, and then incorporate here and there whenever suits. My losses are very slow and only just occurred to me that I should give it a go (that is if I ever get it around my head)!!! I wish you well and good luck, you can do it this time!!!! :):):)

Welcome Sophie. Congratulations on getting started here. When you have 50 posts come over and see my diary. I've 8 stone to shed too. Not sure of my final goal. Find a few people to follow and support - it's good to have company!

Welcome Sophie. Good idea to plan ahead.

I am doing SW but gone back to red and green at the moment.

I wish you good losses xx

Hi everyone, my name is Sophie and I am on a mission to lose the weight that has crept on over the last decade. I am starting Slimming World for what feels like the millionth time and will initially be following it from home. I am ashamed at my weight and everyone around me is so slim! i am here for support, tips and slimming buddies!
Hi sophie awh please dont be a shamed my lovely you are a beautiful person inside and out and you can do this..the fact that you are on here is a gr8 start well done..🥰 the ladies on here are so nice..i think most of us can relate to your weight journey been up and down..dont be so hard on yourself you made a start and thats amazing keep it up well done for starting your weight journey.. good luck 🥰🤗xx

Back