Wednesday Weighers

Well done to all the losers and here's to next week for everyone else - inc me who sts - feel lucky with that - altho' I had a brill week - after not being able to sleep on Tues night - got up - ate half the food in the house - very clever hours b4 WI hey?????

Hows everyone doing? I was out last night voddie and cocktails arghhhh out again tomorrow at a house party god help me on Weds

Hi Sheila, so far so good here I've just been looking up syns in beer here considering having one but don't think any point ! What good is 1 beer!

I dont drink lager but I know there are some low syn ones, I think one is called Equator but dont quote me on that lol ill stick to my voddie thanks

nothing like a nice vodka with diet 7up! I had a look at my book a bud light is only 4 syns but I don't like bud light so didnt bother having anything in the end!

Hi everyone I have completely lost the plot the past few weeks and return with my tail between my legs! I have had to stop going to group too as my 11month old has ants in his pants and just can't physically last the whole meeting now.

Had a look at scales this morning and was pleasantly surprised so lets see what Wednesday brings.

Today I am off to make my first scan bran cake I really hope its nice. Hope everyone is having a much better, on plan week than me :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi Everyone, first time posting! I joined slimming world on the 26/02/14, weighing 12st 9lb.

I weigh in, at my meeting, on a Wednesday.

1st week - -0lbs
2nd - -3lbs
3rd week - 0lbs
4th - -1lb
5th - -1lb
6th - sick
7th - 0lbs
8th - +1.5lb
9th - -3.5lbs

I'm going on holidays in 40 days - has anyone any tips to shift the weight quicker? Or how to stay motivated?
Almost 10weeks at SW and 1/2stone off - I feel a bit disappointed to be honest.

D
x

Breakfast - 2weetabix (with low fat milk) and a bannana
or 1x scrambled egg, 1slice of bacon (done in the 1cal spray, with fat cut off) in a small wholemeal wrap
or beans on wholemeal toast

Break-time - black coffee (with sweetener)
1x pear, 1x orange

Lunch - 1x 0% fat yoghurt
Chicken salad or smoked salmon on wholemeal bread

Dinner - Slimming World Spag Bol (or other SW type pasta dish made from scratch)

Snacks - strawberries, maybe an odd glass of wine, odd bar of chocolate (not even once a week)

If I have bread in the morning, I'll not have it again in the day.

Might have an odd Chinese at the weekend too, but not every weekend.
On monday nights, I do piloxing, thursday night is spin class, Saturday morning - more spin.

If anyone else can send me a meal plan that works for them that I could try, I would be very grateful! xx

your food looks good. I suppose the main thing is to make sure you are getting your Superfree in. I'm the same with bread I will only have once in the day. Would you ever consider an omelette for breakfast you could add mushrooms, tomato, onion whatever you fancy really it's big and filling and you can pack the Superfree in. I eat very plain food so like spag Bol with onions, peppers wholewheat pasta. Chicken with lots of veg and potatoes. what weight do you want to get to? It could be a bit slower because not much to lose. How many syns a day are you having? Another girl on here was very close to her target and her leader advised to try keep her syns at around 10 per day now because it was very very slow the closer she got to target. Hopefully someone with more advice will be along soon. Oh ps I make lots of homemade soup with lots of Superfree too :)

I would have an omlette an odd time, weekends, when I have time! I make mini quiches too, without a base (you know, the ones in the bun trays!) I would love to get 10st 7lbs, as soon as I can really. I try not to have too many syns, once I start on the likes of chocolate or crisps, I cant be trusted!! So I try and stay away from that! xx

Oh yeah there is alot of chopping in an omelette sometimes I just grab a banana for breakfast if no time! I'm the same with choc crisps but crisps are my weakness I have one bag a day and save it for night time feels like a real treat then :)

Hiya DmarieG... Are you doing Extra Easy?

I was just looking at your food list and wondered if you're getting 1/3 Superfree with your main meals?

Slimming World Spag Bol (or other SW type pasta dish made from scratch)

If you're doing Extra Easy, you should be making sure your bolognaise has loads of veg in it. Picture your serving, is a third of it Superfree... I used to end up with too much pasta and meat, with a token amount of veg
:eek:

The salmon on wholemeal bread - is that on top of the wholemeal bread or weetabix you had for breakfast? if so are you synning it? And are you having any superfree with it?

Have you tried red days? Stricter than EE in that you reduce your carbs a lot, and can speed up your losses again. If I was doing a red day, I'd not have any pasta with the bolognaise for example, instead I'd have a plate of salad on the side.

Good luck to everyone 2moro!!

I rejoined my Slimming World group last week - it's a Tuesday class - so I'll be leaving this thread :cry:thanks for all ur fantastic support and good luck to u all on ur weight loss journeys!! I lost 1lb this week so chuffed after a very 'sociable' Bank Hol weekend!!

Hi Everyone, first time posting! I joined slimming world on the 26/02/14, weighing 12st 9lb.

I weigh in, at my meeting, on a Wednesday.

1st week - -0lbs
2nd - -3lbs
3rd week - 0lbs
4th - -1lb
5th - -1lb
6th - sick
7th - 0lbs
8th - +1.5lb
9th - -3.5lbs

I'm going on holidays in 40 days - has anyone any tips to shift the weight quicker? Or how to stay motivated?
Almost 10weeks at SW and 1/2stone off - I feel a bit disappointed to be honest.

D
x

Hi - well done on ur loss so far - how about trying slimming World's Success Express - details in the main SW book with all the plans, syns etc. Basically u eat 2/3 superfree with all meals and snacks - so u need to like fruit and veg!! I like it cos I do! Plus I like having 2 Healthy Extra As and Bs each day - good luck!!

Good luck to everyone 2moro!!

I rejoined my Slimming World group last week - it's a Tuesday class - so I'll be leaving this thread :cry:thanks for all ur fantastic support and good luck to u all on ur weight loss journeys!! I lost 1lb this week so chuffed after a very 'sociable' Bank Hol weekend!!

Awww good luck on your Tuesday WI's hope we will still see you around on the other threads to keep up with your progress?

Mine was a very sociable one too lol - not holding out much hope for a loss if my scales are anything to go by lol.

Awww good luck on your Tuesday WI's hope we will still see you around on the other threads to keep up with your progress?

Mine was a very sociable one too lol - not holding out much hope for a loss if my scales are anything to go by lol.

Thanks and yes will carry on putting myself about as usual!! Well what else can we do on Bank Hols - esp u with ur birthday to celebrate!!

Breakfast - 2weetabix (with low fat milk) and a bannana
or 1x scrambled egg, 1slice of bacon (done in the 1cal spray, with fat cut off) in a small wholemeal wrap
or beans on wholemeal toast

Break-time - black coffee (with sweetener)
1x pear, 1x orange

Lunch - 1x 0% fat yoghurt

Dinner - Slimming World Spag Bol (or other SW type pasta dish made from scratch)

Snacks - strawberries, maybe an odd glass of wine, odd bar of chocolate (not even once a week)

If I have bread in the morning, I'll not have it again in the day.

Might have an odd Chinese at the weekend too, but not every weekend.
On monday nights, I do piloxing, thursday night is spin class, Saturday morning - more spin.

If anyone else can send me a meal plan that works for them that I could try, I would be very grateful! xx

Hiya hope you dont mind me chipping in?

I would also advise upping your Superfree with your meals.

Brekkie (if time permits) you could still have your scrambled egg, bacon, and add mushrooms, tomatoes and onions

Lunch - When you say salad what exactly are you having on your salad? you could pack it out with - gherkins, beetroot, spring onions, cherry toms, grated carrot, cucumber, boiled egg ( free but not superfree but filling) celery, mixed salad leaves, pomegranate seeds, orange segments - the list is endless and variety is good

Teatime - You could pack your Spag Bol with mushrooms, onions, peppers, garlic, and have a side salad with it.
You could have a Jacket Potato with the Spag Bol filling for lunch from the leftovers the next day with lots of salad

I try to make extra for meals at night time then I have leftovers for the next day which saves time and having to think about what to have.

Sometimes I just pop to Asda and grab a pack of lean ham or chicken (cooked) and a massive bag of ranch salad - take a boiled egg with me and some cherry toms nice and quick plenty superfree

Give a shout if your stuck

Back