Weekly weigh-in thread

everyone is doing so well, and i'm sure that it is due in part to the support on here, i know its a great incentive for me, it really helps to read everyone's stories, thank you for a really helpful and friendly forum!

Morning all

By some miracle I've lost another pound - didn't expect it, after a very big birthday bash (not mine) and some BREAD the next day when I couldn't find anything else to eat in the shops nearby.

One more pound and that's the end of the 300s!!!

Susie :)

Morning all

By some miracle I've lost another pound - didn't expect it, after a very big birthday bash (not mine) and some BREAD the next day when I couldn't find anything else to eat in the shops nearby.

One more pound and that's the end of the 300s!!!

Susie :)

Well done here's to the 200s! x

Thx Flutter - at 1 lb a week I'm going to be here for a loooong while yet LOL - but seriously, I know any loss is great!

Just munching into my latest taste sensation - pork crunch with cheddar cheese yummm! :)

Susie

Sounds awful lol, have gone off pork crunch and am feeding my last packets bit by bit to the dog, although he would eat it all at once if I let him...............

You are doing well, I know it must seem a bit slow but at least you know it is working, and you are eating well and getting good habits for the future - keep going :D
Bren xx

Thx Bren

I'm loving the food and the good company here - but the frustrating thing is that I can't see or feel any real difference in myself yet, my clothes don't feel looser and my face looks as pudgy as ever :(

I expect it will come but patience is not one of my strong points! :)

Susie x

Thx Bren

I'm loving the food and the good company here - but the frustrating thing is that I can't see or feel any real difference in myself yet, my clothes don't feel looser and my face looks as pudgy as ever :(

I expect it will come but patience is not one of my strong points! :)

Susie x

Susie I know what you mean I did Dukan for 5 weeks before coming over to the dark side :p and to be honest it took 3-4 weeks before any noticeable difference in my clothes so hang on in there it will happen and once it starts it seems to really pick up pace and every week you'll notice a difference.
x

Just slap me about (metaphorically) if I show too much self pity :D:D:D

You've all worked so hard to lose weight so I will keep focusing on that.

And I did have a positive today - my ring fell off my finger - it was a bit loose before but still encouraging. Now for some boob shrinkage - sorry lads :D

Susie x

Just slap me about (metaphorically) if I show too much self pity :D:D:D

You've all worked so hard to lose weight so I will keep focusing on that.

And I did have a positive today - my ring fell off my finger - it was a bit loose before but still encouraging. Now for some boob shrinkage - sorry lads :D

Susie x

Ooooooooo don't upset the boys too much lol :eek:

Well I'm 2lbs up this week gggrrrrrr.....All self-inflicted I'm afraid. Steve's been on 12 hr nights. I haven't eaten breakfast because he's not hungry & likes his main meal late morning. He can't eat just before he goes to work. So I cook a lovely meal, but I can't eat much because I'm not really hungry.
When he gets up we get him stuff together to take to work (all Atkins friendly). He leaves at 7 ish.
When he's gone I can't be *rsed to cook myself something so I've just had a bl**dy Atkins bar or Thorntons diabetic rubbish!
The scales suddenly shot up yesterday :(
Therefore I haven't eaten enough & my poor intestines are so full of gas from the polyols I look pumped up, lol.

At least I know what I've done to gain & I will definately not do it again :(

Reading this, it's sounds as though I'm blaming Steve, bless him. He would eat anything I gave him at any time. I'm just bored I think when he does these nights. Even the bl**dy dog sleeps more, lol.

Last edited:
Morning all, at least you know the cause Sharon.

and NOOOOOOOOL to boob shrinkage Susie. :D

hi all, have an average loss for the last 2 weeks..not once of my best lol but beter than a kick in the teeth!

Back