Weekly weigh-in thread

Week two induction another 4 pounds. That's 10% of my starting body weight off. Hope it starts to show at some point!

Thank you ladies. It's showing in all the wrong places. What need I of thinner calves or upper arms, go away tummy is what I want! Lol

Had my first weigh in on Friday, I lost a wooping 6lb!!! soooo happy!!!
bring on next Friday!!!
J x

Well done on the great loses! X

Well my 1st week weigh in done and shocked and very pleased to announce an 8lb loss!

10 months in and 4lbs off this week for me :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi everyone
hope you don't mind me weighing in with you all.
i started Atlins on Sunday so haven't been on it for a full week yet but will change my weigh in day to a Friday.
stated at 14st 1lb and today weigh 13st 9lb so not bad in less than a week!
Deb

There are some fantastic results in this section

hi everyone, would really love to join your friday w.i .

just come over to atkins from exante, and im on day 6, will be changing my w.i to friday.

i really hope you don't mind me joining your jims angels group :-D

Hello everyone

Firstly I have to say there are some fantastic losses on here...really inspiring :D I've started induction this week gonna weigh in next Friday ....am now on day 3 and feel great mentally although feeling a bit tired in the evenings prob due to cutting back on the caffeine ....this forum is great and is keeping me very positive about the Atkins plan....fingers crossed it will work for me ....I've been up and down in weight for the past 2 years it drives me insane prob like most of you....I did try Atkins about six years ago and lost 5lbs in 5 days and then went away for weekend and went berserk lol...I found that I couldn't live without the sweet fix and once I started I couldn't stop ....so I guess I didn't really give it a good go ....but gonna give it 100% this time ....I shocked how many carbs are in certain foodstuffs ESP ketchup one of my cant live without foodstuffs he he he ...I do miss it but trying to add new flavours helps me to overcome this craving...good luck everyone I will keep you posted on my progress and have a great weekend

Angie
xxx

Evening all.......today I finally hit my goal of 9st 11lbs.....! 54lbs banished forever....it's taken a while but hopefully because of the length of time it's taken it'll have more of a chance of staying off.

Plus with the length of time it's taken I've got my head well and truly around the Atkins way of eating for life not just for a quick fix!

So that's 4lb off for me this week, going to aim for another half stone off at least before I go away for two weeks

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

well done triage99 you must be so pleased with hitting your target you sound like you got your head in the right place and your so right it might av taken time for the weight to come off but that means your done it the best way so happy for you cant wait to hit my target how long have you been doing atkins hun

Hi all

Weighed myself this morning and I've lost 3lbs not as good as everyone else ....but hey it's a loss so pretty pleased with that...good luck everyone x

Week 1 - -3lb

Well dne triage you have done fantastic x

ange7376: 3lb
honeytemple88: 5.6lb

great loss ange 3lb closer to your target thats amazing how are you finding atkins so far ?

honeytemple88 said:
ange7376: 3lb
honeytemple88: 5.6lb

great loss ange 3lb closer to your target thats amazing how are you finding atkins so far ?

i started fri not st weigh in sneaky peak loss 6 on mon but then gained a 1lb n stuck for two days :-( i am on time of month so not givin up n still a good loss and ive lise 2 inch off calves n 1inch hips waist n chest x not bad in less than a wedk i just want to see more movement on scale x

Back