What can you drink on Exante

I spent hours looking at all juices and pop in Asda. I actually found some juice free of citric acid though and low carbs! Its "feel good" raspberry & passion fruit and also white grape and peach, slightly sparkling but will make a refreshing change from water x

I was in Sainsburys today and their drinks now contain citric acid :eek:( x

Maybe a silly question but can you have fruit teas - even ginger and lemon? It says leaf tea is ok but I wasn't sure.

Thanks in advance

I think you can have green tea but not the fruit ones, double check on website? It's a total bummer that there are so few drinks other than water that you can have. I don't drink tea or coffee or any hot drinks really, and can't stand coke zero! Asda diet coke is Citric acid (and I think aspartame) free and doesn't taste too far off the real stuff. I have the exante drink mixes but they are soooo artificial tasting I haven't bothered trying again.... I can usually only manage 2 litres of water a day... But someone said the more water you drink the more weight you lose, is this true!? If I added another litre on would I lose more!? Suggestions! Thanks x p

Hi all! i did a few months on lipotrim last yeah and lost almost 3 stone, unfortunatly ive put 2 stone back on!! (grrrr at myself!!) ive tried to go back on lipotrim but i really just cant get into it this time, i struggle with the water intake as i hate water! ive just purchased a 6 week course of porridge, shakes and carbonarras from exante, after just finishing my first one this morning (porridge) which was yummy i must say, im really spurred on again and after reading some of your messages im excited (sad i know) about the fact that it seems i may be allowed to have some colas/flavoured waters? is this really true? how can it be allowed on this diet and not take me out of ketosis but not allowed on lipotrim? i dont really know much at all about exante so any info from you guys would be so helpful to me! :)

I am the same, hate water, hate the exante drinks mix and tea and coffee. All i know is that i have been on exante for two weeks, lost 10 pounds and all i drink is coke zero! Only other thing i drink is buillion when i fancy a change or feeling a little empty. No problems here.

I think this is probably a no, but...is raspberry and apple tea OK? It just feels like one of those that 'Ooh, maybe, fingers crossed' but I've no idea how to work out whether it would throw me, and we have a few bags in the cupboard.

I thought fruit teas were a no no because of the citrus in them. Green teas are okay i think.

I am the same, hate water, hate the exante drinks mix and tea and coffee. All i know is that i have been on exante for two weeks, lost 10 pounds and all i drink is coke zero! Only other thing i drink is buillion when i fancy a change or feeling a little empty. No problems here.

Thank god- I LOVE coke Zero!! Wasn't sure about it though. Right, I'm off to grab myself a glass....:p

haha, that made me giggle, i know, its been a total godsend for me.

Fruit teas are a definite no-no.

The new Ribena Plus has no citric acid in and the people at slim and save have said it's fine (I know this is the exante section but vlcd's are the same!)
Obviously to have as a treat and not in ALL your daily water but maybe 1 glass a day as a treat would be lovely.
It's the Blackcurrant one. And make sure it's the Ribena plus, not the normal Ribena.

Oh fab! That sounds great! Will need to go get me some :D

No citric acid free waters in tesco....livid!! Had to stock up on the coke zero instead!! I tried so hard to drink plain water this morning but I nearly chucked it back up!!! I can't stand it, probably cuz I only ever drink squash!! I think coke zero may be my belly's saviour.....but not my teeths!!! ;)

I have read green tea is ok and fruit tea is not, but what about a flavoured green tea? I hav been drinking Tetley Pomegranate Green Tea and I love it and it staves off thoughts of food for me. It is 0 calories. Im only on day 5 weighed this morning and ive lost 7lbs! really pleased so far and this tea has helped! Not sure if im in ketosis or not so dont know about this tea?

Is it ok to drink pomigranite tea while doing Exante 100%?

Back