whats for lunch

on nights so 'dinner' was left over beef casserole from wed tea and left over mash from thur tea!! TBH didn't enjoy luckily had some carrot sticks with l.cow cheese.....yummy

Today I couldn't be bothered making lunch so ordering a turkey salad bowl to be delivered to the office!

sausagecasserole.jpg

Just finished my sausage and bean casserole...it was YUMMM!

Green day - dinner(nightshift again) was HM 'left over veg' soup(onion,garlic,cabbage,carrots,peppers and potato and small handfull lentils)was lovely,also had carrot sticks n 3 l.cow light cheese

We're having chilli, I made a huge pot so we're having regular chilli now and then a chilli/cheese wrap tonight.

bbq chickpea tagine from the freezer and a jacker potato

just cooking up a mushroom and wine pasta sauce and having some cherry toms with it.

Yesterday I had a salad topped with warm lean bacon, and chicken breast mixed with sweet chilli sauce.

Today I am having ainsley spice sensation cous cous, mixed with some cooked speed veggies leftover from last night (carrot, green beans, peas, runner beans, broccoli)
And some salad veg (celery, tomato, red pepper, red onion, cucumber)

Having a super speedy week!!

Lunch is Wafer Thin ham, my HEA of cheese and my HEB of Ryvita Fruit Crunch - might melt the cheese on the ham and wrap it over and put it on top of the Ryvitas!!! hooorah for cheese and HEA!

We have a quiche in the oven right now.... sausage and tomato (with other veg in too).

soup for me.....followed by 2 satsumas!....weigh day so like to keep it light!

Today I am having cous cous and veggies again - same as yesterday (how boring!)

Back