WW Panic Button

ooh , im needing to be in this thread too. Ive just had a chocolate and biccies ! not good , weigh in on wednesday - how can i correct it now at the end of the week , ARGGH !

Thanks - loaded up with fruit now :D

really want a bag of chips from chipper!!n how many are they? ive 30 weeklies left x

really want a bag of chips from chipper!!n how many are they? ive 30 weeklies left x

You're so like me with all the cravings!
I'm pretty sure if you order a small chip it'll be 17points. I always point them as 20 just to be safe!

I'm currently sitting next to my boyfriend who's eating a chinese, and i just got an idea! Everytime i resist a craving ill treat myself somehow the next day!

x_Champagne_Supernova_x said:
You're so like me with all the cravings!
I'm pretty sure if you order a small chip it'll be 17points. I always point them as 20 just to be safe!

I'm currently sitting next to my boyfriend who's eating a chinese, and i just got an idea! Everytime i resist a craving ill treat myself somehow the next day!

I gave in lol.
Split a bag with my bf so tink thats 12pp and had a hamburger 7ish i tink? Means i still have weeklies left yay x

Nissi said:
Just put on a 1lb reading about chips from the chippy! :D Good idea to reward yourself after a resist. Maybe give yourself a TP (Treat Point) then add them up to get to a target...say 1 new lippy = 10 TP/ 20 = new earings etc.

Thats actually a really good idea tink i shall do that x

Just put on a 1lb reading about chips from the chippy! :D Good idea to reward yourself after a resist. Maybe give yourself a TP (Treat Point) then add them up to get to a target...say 1 new lippy = 10 TP/ 20 = new earings etc.
Love the comment about putting on 1lb!haha!
Oooh thats a genius idea actually - i'm going to be using that!

Also gave in to my craving last night but it didnt cost me any weeklies - had some of my OH's Chow Mein. It amazes me how low in points it is!!

Never did know the points for hamburgers cause im always extra unhealthy and have a battered sausage which i count as 10pp!

A battered sausage is 10 wow so nice thou! Chow mein is brilliant actually for points but get sick of it lol x

I only just tried it for the first time so wont get sick of it for a while.
I've actually no idea how much battered sausages are but i give them 10pp just to be safe!!

Id say thats bout right tbh.
Still cant complain for chicken chow mein for 9. Also chicken nugget happy meal for 10 n chicken teriyaki subway for 9 yum!

It is amazing how much sweeter the treat becomes by 'earning' it. :)

Another way is to put a coin in a jar and watch them mount up. A great visual motivator!

I saw that on Pinterest except she did it with 50 marbles and took them out for each lb lost (she had 50 lbs to lose).

And seriously McD's are a lot healthier than i thought!!

Watch that chow mein girls. I make a homemade one and it works out at 8pp and its healthy & smaller than take out... I always count my take out chow mein at around 15pp or so as its quite oily with a lot of noodles xx

I like the idea of treats as an incentive to be good, might try that! Xx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Ok not sure whether to panic or not - i had x8 caramel snack a jack rice cakes - 11pp. I've stayed within my points though (used x3 weeklies today) - anyone with experience , has this just ruined my chance of a good weigh in!?? Aaahh!

what a great idea for a thread :) finding today hard as it seems to be dragging in! i have 42 daily allowance and have had 21 already!!! i cant imagaine how little you must eat on 26 dailies lmao, i cane my 42!!!!

xxx

nadiya said:
Ok not sure whether to panic or not - i had x8 caramel snack a jack rice cakes - 11pp. I've stayed within my points though (used x3 weeklies today) - anyone with experience , has this just ruined my chance of a good weigh in!?? Aaahh!

Ul b down hun. X

Watch that chow mein girls. I make a homemade one and it works out at 8pp and its healthy & smaller than take out... I always count my take out chow mein at around 15pp or so as its quite oily with a lot of noodles xx

I like the idea of treats as an incentive to be good, might try that! Xx

I agree about the chow mein ... I usually point mine as 18, double 9 ... The portion in my take out is massive!

CLH_X3 said:
I agree about the chow mein ... I usually point mine as 18, double 9 ... The portion in my take out is massive!

Yeah I have to keep saying this to people who think its only 9pp. 125g noodles is 6pp on its own and they give waaaay more than that. Plus its usually oily. 18pp is a much safer bet :)! X

Yeah I have to keep saying this to people who think its only 9pp. 125g noodles is 6pp on its own and they give waaaay more than that. Plus its usually oily. 18pp is a much safer bet :)! X

What would you point chicken balls as ? I done 4 each but by me I got 2 chineses one has loads/thick batter on we're as the other one is only a thin layer!

Back