♥ .. Ruby's GREEN & RED Day's .. ♥

Haha Ruby sounds like my usual kind of weekend! I've been well proud of myself for not touching a drop of alcohol this weekend :D Hope the hangover has shifted xx

Wow!!! Well done you :)

I'm stil a lil fragile today .. Gettin older does not help the hangovers eh :( wen I was in my teens n early twenties I could breeze through a weekend with working and drinking .. Not any more tho haha x x x

Today isn't guna be great - TOTM has arrived ...... This Always happens when I start nights grrr! X x

Sounds like you had an awesome weekend apart from the vomming lol. Well done on your 5 mile run that would kill me lol. Hopefully this week of nights won't be too hard on you, I'm not back till Wednesday x x

Sounds like you had an awesome weekend apart from the vomming lol. Well done on your 5 mile run that would kill me lol. Hopefully this week of nights won't be too hard on you, I'm not back till Wednesday x x

Haha! Thanks Tace! Yes the 5miler was an impulse decision ..... My muscles are only just feelin better - couldn't walk yesterday lol!
Hope you enjoy your days off :) x x x

Haha! Thanks Tace! Yes the 5miler was an impulse decision ..... My muscles are only just feelin better - couldn't walk yesterday lol!
Hope you enjoy your days off :) x x x
Oh yes, they're well deserved been working extra for the last couple of weeks and the last 2 shifts I did alone so did 2 people's jobs :(
I really need to get back exercising now my back is getting better, I think I will start using my bike again x x

Hehe yeah the Long Island Ice Tea's are the strongest and they have so many different types of alcohol in. I remember being in a bar in Bulgaria and the bar tender wouldn't let me have more than 2 LOL! He said they were far too strong!!

Hope your aches and pains have buggered off a bit now. Sorry to see TOTM has arrived. good luck ;) x

Oh yes, they're well deserved been working extra for the last couple of weeks and the last 2 shifts I did alone so did 2 people's jobs :(
I really need to get back exercising now my back is getting better, I think I will start using my bike again x x

Aw well deffo deserved then Tace :)
Hope you can manage to get on yer bike :) x x

Hehe yeah the Long Island Ice Tea's are the strongest and they have so many different types of alcohol in. I remember being in a bar in Bulgaria and the bar tender wouldn't let me have more than 2 LOL! He said they were far too strong!!

Hope your aches and pains have buggered off a bit now. Sorry to see TOTM has arrived. good luck ;) x

Haha - how cheeky - I'm sure your capable of knowing your limit LOL !! They do rock tho ;)

Thanks ;) fingers crossed this week goes quick x x x

Off to work in 25 mins - booooooo :(

Got some flavoured tea that smells like Murray mints - so hopefully it'll satisfy my sweet tooth whilst totm ... My appetite is well down at the mo, I dunno if it's since I've been taking St. John's wort .. But spose it's helping the old diet as well as the mood ;) x x

Re: ♥ .. Ruby's GREEN & RED Day's .. ♥

Mmm is that the buttery mint? Its gorgeous !

Glad the st John's wort is helping. . Unfortunately I take the pill so can't try it.. sounds good xx

How did you first night shift back go? Hope it was an easy one.
Isn't St John's Wort really good for your liver? x x x

Omg was sooooo busy :( went quick tho ;)

I didn't no it was good for your liver, Ile have to research it, thanks Tace :) x x x

Mmm is that the buttery mint? Its gorgeous !

Glad the st John's wort is helping. . Unfortunately I take the pill so can't try it.. sounds good xx

Yup the buttery mint, not usually a fan of mint tea but that Is proper nice !

Yeah St. John slices right thru any contraception doesn't it as I wanted to take wen I was on implanon .... It's not helping the mood yet but apparently it takes about 4 weeks - x x x

Hi :) Would love to know how you get on with St Johns Wort as I've been slowly reducing my anti depressant tablets since January (I'm now on half of what I was on at the start of the year :) ), and eventually when I'm not on them anymore (fingers crossed), I thought of trying St Johns Wort if I needed a little boost. I hope they work for you x x

Hope your shift is a little more quiet tonight. Where do you get that mint tea from please? x x

I bought mine on offer for £1.70 at tesco - cant rem how much it should have been!

Thanks, lets hope eh ;)

image-1126319767.jpg

Xx

Attachments

• image-304849700.jpg
    image-304849700.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 18
Hi :) Would love to know how you get on with St Johns Wort as I've been slowly reducing my anti depressant tablets since January (I'm now on half of what I was on at the start of the year :) ), and eventually when I'm not on them anymore (fingers crossed), I thought of trying St Johns Wort if I needed a little boost. I hope they work for you x x

Hey .. See I was thinking of going to see my doc regarding my anxiety/depression as the St. John wort are taking their time to work but, I assume that would be the same deal with the anti-d's .. Iv been taking St. John's wort now for about two weeks - one thing iv noticed is that my appetite has reduced .. My mood has yet to change so wil let you no when it's been a month or so .. Iv read they are as good as Prozac when they get into full swing .. X x

Back