140 lb has to go .... Please help !!!

mariavon

Gold Member
Hi I'm Yvonne , I've been on minis a few month been doing sw since July 2011, have lost 6 stone but still 4 to shift, I found this thread a few weeks ago , do you mind if I join ?

Wow! You have done so well! And you've lost 6st in 7 months? Which SW plan have you been following? You should be really proud! x

I have nearly 8st to lose, so you aren't in it alone xx

Hi elvira , I'm following extra easy, I know I've lost a lot but there are days when I feel really low as if I've not lost any

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Aww, well if you are anything like me, it always takes me so long to get into the next size down clothes. I have to lose about 3st to go from a 24 to a 22, and then another 2st just to get into a 20! I never can see the difference in myself, but other people comment and that makes me feel great :D Have you been taking photos to compare to when you started? xx

Hi Yvonne and welcome to the century thread, you are doing so well!

Elvira said:
Aww, well if you are anything like me, it always takes me so long to get into the next size down clothes. I have to lose about 3st to go from a 24 to a 22, and then another 2st just to get into a 20! I never can see the difference in myself, but other people comment and that makes me feel great :D Have you been taking photos to compare to when you started? xx

No I didn't take photos coz I hated the way I looked, yea it seems to take forever to go down in clothes but it is happening and ppl say I look totally different so that gives me a huge boost

Morning Yvonne, how's things this morning :)

Hi Yvonne :) I hope you are feeling more positive today?

Perhaps you should take some photos now, and then you can compare them along the way when you are feeling like you haven't lost much. Also, have you been tracking your measurements? That helps me when I'm not feeling like I've come very far xx

Elvira said:
Hi Yvonne :) I hope you are feeling more positive today?

Perhaps you should take some photos now, and then you can compare them along the way when you are feeling like you haven't lost much. Also, have you been tracking your measurements? That helps me when I'm not feeling like I've come very far xx

Morning elvira yea feeling positive today , I was thinking of taking photos that might show my weight loss rather than the mirror which I seen not to see the difference

Morning Yvonne, B&A's are an important part of the weight loss Journey, I feel sometimes that inches lost and clothes becoming loose or fitting better is more important than pounds lost in a way love.

Yea your both right I will get some taken, and Jim yea the clothes getting looser definitely tells me I'm losing , I found a pair of jeans I was wearing while losing weight I think I'd prob lost 2 -3 stone , well I tried them on they fell to the floor :) :) ;) it was the best feeling ever , if I can find something I wore before starting to lose ,well a family of four could prob live in them lol ;)

Morning, went to wi last night lost 6 lb, need 2lb to get my 7 stone award, :)

YES!! nice one Yvonne, well done there love, well on your way :)

Cheers it really gave my motivation a boost ,elvira I'm sure they will be , ul do great, x

Morning Yvonne, good weekend?

Back