15 stone something to the 14's

Another 1lb off, think I'm out of here!! :-D I work in kg so I have to check!

Well I messed up from my last posts,
I went all the way back up to 16stone,
I'm at 15.13 now,
Heading down, and been on slimming world since Monday:) x

Hi, thought I'd pop in!

Hope o'd to get back into the 14s as soon as!

I need some friends I'm the 14s so I want you all to hurry up and join me lol xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Hello was 16 dead on Monday however decided to do a Friday weigh in and this morning the scales read 15.11 so lost 3 very happy next mission into the 14's :)

Hello, can I join!

I started the year at 16st 11lb and currently at 15st 6.4lb

My target is 11st exactly so still a loooong way to go.

I've stayed the same this week - I've pulled my back and been got strong pain killers from gp - not been moving much ?. Hope the next
Few days it eases off and I'm back in the game x

I weighed in at 15 stone exactly last Tuesday so hope that this will be a flying visit to this group.

Was hoping for a loss this week but 1 pound on taking me to 15 stone 1 so will be hanging around here a bit longer.

Oh well. Things not going to plan. Weighed in last Tuesday at doctors at 15st 7lbs. Our doctors is based in a leisure centre and they run a free lifestyle weight watching drop in on a Monday night so I will be going there as at January 4 with my friend to see if it helps keep on track by being weighed there.

Hello I'm Susu and have slipped back into the 15s over xmas. I weigh monthly and in Dec I gained 8.8lbs which makes me 210.4lb.

Hi, can I join too. I weighed myself today and I am 15st 2.6lb. I was very good for the first few months last year and even got to the 13s. I just got dramatically off track. Anyway, starting again on Friday and I hope too do better this year.
My dh is making little changes this year that I think will help me also.
Hopefully we will be here only for a short while before we move on to the next group.
Will have proper weigh in on Fridays.

Back