22's to 21's!

Hi!
Shiny new to the 22s after weigh in last Saturday so I thought I'd come on the search for some company. Looks like everyone's doing really well so far; hopefully I'm well on my way to the 21s soon too :)

Bye Teddy and welcome Charlie :) I'm not alone yay.

Just got my blood tests back, vitamin D deficiency, which might explain my trouble loosing weight, but not my swollen stomach.

I had put on a pound after my weekend adventures, but I seem to have dropped it.... Onwards and downwards

Congrats on making the 22's Charlie, its a great feeling isn't it, hopefully you'll keep me company for a bit :)

Not looking good for this weeks WI, I have been a naughty girl this week, head down from now on though!

What day do you weigh in? I was supposed to be at group today but couldn't go! will have to weigh on my own scales.. not looking forward to it haha :D

I weigh in on Sat. 1lb on this week due to over indulgence last weekend, at least I know I've been naughty and I'm surprised its just a pound.

I try to be 100% every week and usually succeed. I might have an occasional day with a wobble but I make it up the next day by being extra good.

I live 3hrs away from my friends and family, last weekend I went back for a birthday and we went through 2 bottles of whiskey and a bottle of vodka between 4 of us, I didn't hold back, I only go home twice a year and its the only time I have a good drink, but I wasn't too bad on the food side of things and stayed within my syns which is prob why it was just a pound and not worse.

Struggling this week, I think I'm comfort eating because my OH has gone away for work and there were too many sweet things in the house. Had a wobble on day one, but I also had an exam the next day. Seem to have it under control now, but I keep opening the fridge, luckily there's nothing in it... All the sweeties have gone. Few more exams to get through in the next few weeks though and OH isnt back until Fri, then he's off again.

Hello everyone :) , just popped in to say, I am running a 3 month Challenge for April, May and June. If you are in need of motivation and support, and are looking to be a slimmer you this summer :cool:, come along and join in the fun ! :D We're a friendly bunch, and together we can help each other reach our goals ! :winner:

Here is the link to the challenge to sign up :-

https://www.minimins.com/threads/new-quarterly-challenge-april-may-june-summer-2016.354223/

Looking forward to seeing some of you there soon ! :p:bunnydance:

Kay xx

1lb off this week, thought I'd have a gain to be fair, so I'm more than pleased.... Onwards and downwards

Seem to be doing better this week :) scales are showing 22.4 this morning, would be nice to hit my club 10 this weekend :)

Didn't hit my club 10, wasn't even able to retain my 22.4 so 1lb off for me and im 22.5, bit disappointed, been good this week :-( star week started today too, so will be even more difficult to loose than usual

22.3, even in star week :) got my club 10 and 2.5st award. Only 4 more lb to go until I'm outta here...... :)

Last edited:
22.2 this morning, looks like I'm on a role, have been super good for the last few days and have every intention of making this an excellent fruit & veg filled week.

Sadly had lots of fruit and veg and even went swimming, but ruined it with a Big Mac and shake :-( 1lb off this week. Now 22.2 only 3lb to go, it maybe optimistic but going to go for all of it this week...

Woke up this morning to scales saying 21.13, can't believe it. If I can keep this up until Sat, I'm outta here :)

Can't believe how up and down my weight has been this week. Was 21.13, then had a big BBQ on Thurs and was 22.4, then gradually my body digested it I guess and this morning I'm 22 exactly.
No bbqs for me this week and I'll be out of here next week.

More strange ups and downs for me, not sure if my body or my scales are spazzing out. 22.2 today.

Hi, can I join in please! I have been on SW since 6th Jan, got my 3.5 stone award last Weds. Cannot wait to see the 21's (I am 22 st 4)
I remember being 21st 7lb when I first joined SW in 2010. Got down to 17 st 12, oh my, was at that weight for 1 night only I think and shot up to over 26.5 at my very heaviest :'( #regret. It's taken me ages to get the motivation back but I am doing this!

Back