Any new starters 2018???

Thanks sun, glugging like there’s no tomorrow:) now on day 6 have the ketosis brain mush feeling, or maybe that’s just me;). But this has not been the worst week ever

Sorry to hear that Emma, I too suffer from low weight losses but it averages out and you could very well have a killer one next time. Our bodies are strange at times, if weight loss equated to suffering we should all be strutting around in size 10s or your own desired size
Jenx

Hey there,
Welcome along sky, hope you’re doing ok.
This weather is an actual killer, all the water in the world won’t quench my thirst.
Emma, it’s probably water retention, my consultant said she’s had lots of people not lose or even put on this week, due to water retention. Don’t worry, you might have a bigger loss next week & be surprised.
I had my weigh in today instead of tomorrow & have lost another 5lb. Totalling 49lb in 12 weeks. Pleased with that. I’ve drank about 5ltrs of water a day so that’s probably helped.

Hope you’re all enjoying your sunny weekend & staying strong (& hydrated) xx

Don’t give up yet Emma, my sneaky scale peek also shows minimum weight loss...and it can’t be true....I eat nothing...or at least feels like that. Drinking loads is the only way to go in this weather! My weigh in day is tomorrow.🙁

Hi everyone! Another newbie to the forum.

Starting week 4 on SS on Monday, but getting weighed in tomorrow. I've lost about a stone so far, so 5 to go!

Looking forward to sharing the journey with you xx
I’ve got every admiration for you doing 4 weeks ss, I managed one then went onto step 2 where I can pretend to have a meal each evening!

Thank you for welcoming me!

I’ve got every admiration for you doing 4 weeks ss, I managed one then went onto step 2 where I can pretend to have a meal each evening!

To be fair I'm finding it very easy to stick to it, I live alone and have no kids so I have no food in the house except the shakes! I would like to stay on ss until I'm about 12 or 11st, although my consultant might have some opinions on that :p I just want the weight off yesterday, and start introducing foods again when I'm lighter and more agile and can start going to the gym... After so many years of losing and gaining the same 3st I feel this is it and I'm going to do it this time! I don't spend much time at all with my consultant but a couple of things she has said have really resonated with me and motivated me stick to it.

Hope you have a great day everyone! xx

Hi Emma, it's still a loss and I agree water retention because of the heat, don't lose heart it will all adjust. Good luck Jimmy with weigh in today and all others x

Good Morning All. Lets all be motivated to start a new week with a good weight loss. At times we do not lose much weight but the next time we can have a good loss. Do not give up, this diet does work if we carry on and stick to plan.
My weigh in on Saturday I lost 4Ilbs taking me to 12stone 7Ilbs that is 2stone & 4Ilbs in 8 weeks. I still have 3stone & 7Ilbs to lose by the 1st October and have to keep thinking positive to carry on. Good luck Jimmy. Jasmine how you doing?

Well done Jay! That’s a great loss & a great total so far. You’re going to do this by October no problem.

I got weighted yesterday, my consultant is at a national meeting today. I lost another 5lb. Not sure what inches. 49lb in 12 weeks in total-10lb of that being the last 2 weeks. I’ve finally upped the water, couldn’t not do in this weather, so have been drinking about 5 letres or so a day. Been part freezing it so it’s icy, makes it easier to drink. I know, it’s exciting stuff isn’t it. 😏

Good luck for tomorrow sun. Good luck gembino. Anyone else getting weighed? Good luck, fingers crossed 🤞🏼
Stay positive everyone, it’s not easy but it will get better. Old habits die hard but it doesn’t mean you can’t beat them.
Xx

Official weigh day today and have lost 2 kilos making 10in total. Very happy, it’s taken me one calendar month. I now feel ready to start the next month! 😃

Hi Jimmy, well done you, you are doing so well. 5 litres that's incredible, I only can manage 3 litres. Keep going.
Also well done Gladys great loss and will keep you motivated for carrying on.
Good luck everyone and stick in there xx

Well done everyone you ll be able to feel the difference of those fantastic losses without a shadow of doubt. Had my first weight in, don’t know the results as I ve asked my consultant to keep it secret. I have a habit of sticking for a 2 to 4 weeks even when sticking to the diet and I can’t cope doing the diet and losing hardly anything. It does come off but not in the standard way. So I’m just going to keep going working on the basis if I feel well, my consultant is happy it will work out in the end. On the plus side she was happy with the loss and can already feel a little room in my work tunic.

I just had the Thai green curry, really liked it good to have another dish. Have any of you had the coucous? Do you like it, I’ve one to try.
Hope everyone is feeling good
Jenx

Hi all! Room for a not so little one? I started CD the week before last and had to start on stage 2 due to medical history. I weighed in at 13st 5lb and lost 9lb I’m my first week, I was flabagasted! Found it hard for the first few days but I’ve been finding it harder this second week. Did anyone else find this? If so, does it get easier? 🙏🏼

Hi pixie, yes most of us have found it hard 2nd week, it will become easier and you will find sometimes a hard couple days thereafter but that's an amazing loss so well done and keep focusing.

Fantastic losses ladies be super proud and each pounds are closer to our targets.

Lost another 2lbs am now 12lbs away from my first target weight, am now considering I could go half stone less x

Hi All,

I started yesterday on 1b, so I have 3 replacements and 1 200cal meal.

Have to say yesterday was a breeze, but today is a different story, so I just keep drinking the water!

lost 3lb overnight which I know wont continue but it gives you a boost!

Well done all of you on your journeys, you are an inspiration!

x

Well done Simone, our bodies want to retain water in this hot weather so keep glugging away and your results will keep focused and elated.

Hi pixie, yes most of us have found it hard 2nd week, it will become easier and you will find sometimes a hard couple days thereafter but that's an amazing loss so well done and keep focusing.

Fantastic losses ladies be super proud and each pounds are closer to our targets.

Lost another 2lbs am now 12lbs away from my first target weight, am now considering I could go half stone less x
Thanks Sun, I feel better today. Hubby was away on brothers stag so had the kids with their high energy and trying to keep up with low energy 😂. Feel stronger today so hoping for a decent loss in the morning x

Reactions: sun
Thanks Sun,

Day 3 today and woke up with a banging head this morning, weighed myself and another 2lb off. So 5lb in 2 days, I know I shouldn't weigh myself every day but it keeps me motivated!

Hope everyone has a great day!
x

Reactions: sun
Back