Anyone in the 21 stone ?!

Does 22 count on this thread?
I'm 22 and I'am kinda struggling to lose weight since I have always busy schedule... poor me :(
But if I have free time I do exercise like dancing, biking etc. also does it called cheating when I use some slimming pills?
because It really works on me.:)

I did it!! Woohoo!! 3.5lbs off this week which means 3.5st award and new stone bracket...after a few rough weeks this is what I needed, I needed a SW boost and now I'm more determined than ever to reach my Christmas goal of 4st. I also gained my Gold Body Magic Award yesterday

Well done that's fab just what you needed after a tough time xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

I STS this week but that's ok. HUGE CONGRATS JO!!! AMAZING you must be so proud:Dxxx

Snap Jem, I STS this week too. Feels like I'm never going to get in the 19's, lol! I did get SOTM (Oct) at class though, very happy with that. :) x

SOTM is great Hipps:D well done you!!! I'd just love to get back in the 21's at the moment, let alone the 19's!! I'll get there though, no one said this was going to be easy, but if I don't give up which I wont, I know it's inevitable I'll get to that 18st target next year. You are doing so well, and I know you'll be in the 19's in no time knowing you;)xxxx

4lbs off this week due to illness. 2.5lb off my 4st award.

Sorry you've been ill Jo but well done on the fab loss and good luck for that 4st award. x

I lost just a wee half this week, still not in those elusive teens yet... :)

How are you doing Jem? x

So long, farewell, auf wiedersehn, adieu!!!

I am off into the 20st section!!!!!

Lxx

Sorry you've been ill Jo but well done on the fab loss and good luck for that 4st award. x

I lost just a wee half this week, still not in those elusive teens yet... :)

How are you doing Jem? x

Hi Hipps, well done on your loss...every little helps! And Jo well done you it's a great loss but sorry you've been ill xx I've managed another STS this week, a lot has been going on and I had a spa day yesterday for my sisters 40th which involved afternoon tea...lovely but very fattening:rolleyes: but watch this space I will start losing again very soon I promise! xxxx

I lost 4lb this week and finally got into the nineteens so I'm off into the 19st section now, I'm always late leaving a party, everyone here is just too lovely. Hopefully see you in there very soon. :) x

That's great Hipps..you deserve it xxxx

Hi everyone, this forum has got so quiet!! Come back Ellie!! Hope your ok Jo?? Don't desert us Hipps!! I'm still plodding on...currently ill with a horrible chesty flu virus and feel awful so not great for the food intake:mad: Planning to be back properly in the 21's by xmas though, then really going to go for it to reach my goals in the new year. Hope everyone else is ok xx

Congratulations on all losses and maintains and chin up to all gains.

Sorry I have been AWOL but I am struggling atm...SW update...I have been so bad for 3 weeks...and every Friday morning I keep saying that's it back on track. I don't know what's wrong with me...I think with combination of my personal problems and a stomach bug I had for 6 weeks that I just stopped caring. I don't know what to do to give myself that well needed kick up the jacksy. I still want to do SW I still want my 4.5st for Christmas but I just can't get my head in the game. So I have done damage limitation for this week but totally expecting a gain on Friday but I swear to you and to God and to Santa...lol...that I will be 100% back on plan from Friday morning and I am going to have a 100% week. I really need a good loss to kick start me...if that fails then group it is...lol

How are you all anyway??

Struggling too Jo, so I know how you feel. I am still ill which has made things worse, so I really need a big kick up the bum myself soon. You have done so well despite all you've been through so I KNOW you will do it...sending a huge dose of determination and a big hug xxxxxx

Struggling too Jo, so I know how you feel. I am still ill which has made things worse, so I really need a big kick up the bum myself soon. You have done so well despite all you've been through so I KNOW you will do it...sending a huge dose of determination and a big hug xxxxxx

Sorry for delayed reply been too ashamed to come on here as I have gone totally off track but happy to report that this week I have lost 3.5lbs so hopefully I'm back on track now. Hopw you're feeling better and have founs your way back to SW hun would he a shame to undo all our hard work...so maybe our Christmas trees won't be like Blackpool illuminations but at least they're still standing lol I changed my xmas tree target with 11.5 baubles coloured with 3 weeks to go I thought 45lb target was a bit of a reach so trying for 22lbs I forget why lol but not pressuring myself if I do then great if I dont then I'll have it next year.

Good luck hunny

Well done Jo xx I'm still ill with severe bronchitis and now have sciatica so am in agony....can't hardly move and on lots of painkillers, steroids and anti-biotics etc so don't think i'll be totally back on track for a while yet as it's really done me in and i can't get my head around SW at the moment. So i'm just about maintaining and then once xmas is over will be really upping my game and getting some serious weight off...i will get to my goals next year for sure, just can't wait till this years over as it's not been a good one for me. Hope you are in a better place Jo and things are sorting themselves out.

Hello everyone :) im sorry i havent been on here for AGES. i suffer with major depression and i havent been sticking to plan at all, i have realised that ive been really stupid though because its times like these that this forum is here for to help stay on track and ive just been too down and felt like such a failure to come back on until today... so here we go again :) im going to do a first weigh again and then go from there :) well done for all the losses so far xxx

Hey everyone, newbie here :)
I started SW at 21st last month and lost 1st10 so far (mainly because I was probably eating close to 4000 cals a day before starting :( - but at least it's meant a good loss for my first month!)
Just wanted to say hi! :)

Hey everyone, newbie here :)
I started SW at 21st last month and lost 1st10 so far (mainly because I was probably eating close to 4000 cals a day before starting :( - but at least it's meant a good loss for my first month!)
Just wanted to say hi! :)

Hi there,

and a super well done on your loss :D you have a head start now :) as long as the weight keeps coming off then its a good thing :) keep it up xx

Back