Back on it!

How did your weigh in go Miss Cerys? Hope you smashed it
I've ordered chocolate shakes for next time as well as flapjacks to try. Figure week three may want to chew something as we can't even have gum!!

Doing ok though. Home baking was bought into clinic today...gypsy creams...looked incredible but didn't give in.

I put it down to a medical problem as am wary of telling people I'm on LT as last time got a lot of agro from it. How do you approach this?

Hey Joni! I lost 2lb so 2lb shy of my target but that's ok I'm starting refeed today!

I only told a few colleagues some of who were supportive and some said all the usual stuff but I stated my reasons and they respected that! I'd go out for a walk on my lunch so I was out of the office. But I had my first shake at home and next one after work- I also tried a flapjack at work a few days so people saw me eat but they are not nice haha!
I also got some nasty comments from friends a couple times but again that died down and eventually they supported me! We are here to support :)!!

I have called different pharmacies here in Ireland and even emailed this "new weigh" people and here is the answer I got:
"They are separate programs, NewWeigh is a new product. I’m sorry but we don’t supply Lipotrim TFR anymore we do supply the Lipotrim Maintenance program."

So, I've decided to suck it up and continue since I'm less than 10 kgs away from my goal weight. I'm 1,66 and at the moment I'm 69kgs. That means that I'm officially in my normal BMI, but since then I haven't been to the pharmacy again. I was just wondering what happens when you reach the normal BMI. Does the pharmacist inform you to go on to refeed? I would like to reach the lower end of my BMI before going to refeed...

It's all up to you! My pharamastic never pressures me to refeed I've now chosen to because I've lost motivation and don't want to cheat! I'd prefer to have lost a bit more but hopefully can do that myself. Good luck! Here to support if needed :)

Congratulations Miss Cerys. That's amazing. How's the refeed going?

I've decided that you are both right and I should tell some people as needed. I'm training to be a dentist though and with a lot of younger peers I just don't fancy all the judgement but I know I'm doing it for the right reasons!!

MayBride how's it going? Is everything planned for your wedding or is it on track? Did you say you have your dres already?

Tried the peanut flapjack and not sure but was nice to chew on something so may persevere. Have 6 more anyways!! The choc shake is actually really nice. Diffeeent from last now so will get that again.

Weighed in today (day 10) and lost 5lbs more...13lbs in 10 days so I'm really pleased. But then I have a long way to go and expect it will level out over the next few weeks. Just gotta keep going :D Has been a stressful week but avoided temptation and cheating. Really pleased with that as I don't think I would have done that last time!! Did have the no slips motivation in my mind from you Miss Cerys so thank you!!

Refeed is going ok thank you :)Weird to eat again and on day four! Haven't felt hungry after my meals so far!

Yeah I know what you mean! Only tell people that you are comfortable with knowing. I wasn't keen on the flapjacks but had one in work everyday for a week :)

Well done on your weight loss that's amazing! Nearly lost a stone! Keep it going you're doing so well!! Hahaha no problem it can be done but I know it's hard some times! My last week was awful so full of temptation! Just got to remember its all in your head and you're not hungry when you go to eat something! If you feel like you're going to slip then post on here, or go for a walk or something to keep you busy!
It's hard but you can do it I have faith!

That's the great thing isn't it. Not feeling hungry after smaller healthier meals and is easier to keep to healthy living food wise that way.

Have to say that I really just struggled with the flapjack. Not for me but will have the others as necessary. Was peanut but not peanut. Never mind. Am def happy with the shakes and soup so will stick to those!!

Good luck with the rest of the refeed. Are you gonna use maintenance formula or not?

I think I preferred the coconut ones but to be honest they weren't that much better! I managed five then stuck to my shakes! Which then tasted so much better hahaha.
I'm having the maintenance bar! Think I prefer it to the meals hahaha!
How's today been?

Haha!! That's typical isn't it. Are you good with eating salady type foods normally anyway? I'm dreaming of all sorts of foods atm. Usually triggered by strong smells that my husband is eating like balsamic and citrus :rolleyes: the pangs are getting less though so hope my dreams will start being nice to me lol!

Today has been better again. Just had so much going on yday but my little one is better again and have found out car is now finally fixed after nearly three weeks!! Good mood seems to help my motivation so long may it last haha!

Yeah I do like salad and chicken so that's been pretty much all I've been eating haha I need to be more adventurous!!

Good news about the car! Hope today has been just as good for you!

So that's me at three weeks and have lost 1st 3lbs. Really pleased with that :rolleyes: hasn't been easy and unfortunately can't say I've had no slips now :oops: gonna keep at it though. Am feeling much better in myself and my foot pain is going away already. So so pleased.

How are you finding maintenance Miss Cerys? Did the refeed go ok?

How's it going MayBride?

Hi Girls!

I'm doing ok...but as the wedding approaches so does the panic of not being on my target weight. I basically have 70 days to lose 10kgs (1.57 stone - 22 pounds), which is a lot. I've been slipping with the diet since Christmas and not taking it so seriously as the beginning of my journey, but now I feel that I have to regain the focus and stick with it.
The next days will be all or nothing for me and I'm already very stressed but it needs to be done. How do you guys stay on track?

So that's me at three weeks and have lost 1st 3lbs. Really pleased with that :rolleyes: hasn't been easy and unfortunately can't say I've had no slips now :oops: gonna keep at it though. Am feeling much better in myself and my foot pain is going away already. So so pleased.

How are you finding maintenance Miss Cerys? Did the refeed go ok?

How's it going MayBride?

Wow, that is great JoNi! Keep up the good work!

MayBride I guess just draw a line under it. Take a long good look at your wedding dress or a pic if you've yet to collect it and picture yourself in it looking how you want to be. Extra big push and you'll feel amazing and that's the biggest thing.

Keep on going too. You're doing great and can keep it up for such a great goal xx

Well done guys you're both doing great!!!

Joni the refeed went really well and lost 2lb! Then lost another 3lb the following week! I'm staying away from all rubbish at the moment- still only drinking water haven't even had a diet drink! Hopefully can continue lose the last 4lb then properly maintain! Well done on your weight loss it really is amazing!

Slips happen ☺ just draw a line under them and remember tomorrow is a new day!!

MayBride 1.5 stone in 70 days really is achievable! I've lost 40lb in 10 weeks which is how long you have left (and two of those were refeed!) Just take it day by day and if you're feeling like you're going to slip try and take your mind off it- a walk, a bath or like Joni said-just looking at your wedding dress!! You've done so so well and really not long left!

Always here to chat to if you're having a bad time!
Keep going guys :)

Hey I started lipotrim 2 days ago and I gave in today on my 3rd day, I ate a few rich tea biscuits and some crackers..... Will that do any major damage?

Back