Back on it!

How do people find exercising whilst doing TFR? Am i bit worried that i moght collapse xx
How do people find exercising whilst doing TFR? Am i bit worried that i moght collapse xx

I weigh Mondays :)

Since week one I've been playing netball- usually training for an hour and a half on a Monday and a game every other Wednesday! Felt a bit tired in the first two weeks but felt great last week!! Also did an hour swim yesterday which was fine! Always better just after a shake! I try and limit it to only those two a week though! Try something light and see how you go- my sister went to the gym a few times but felt slightly light headed after about 30 mins so would limit it to that!

Reactions: Lp1
I weigh Mondays :)

Since week one I've been playing netball- usually training for an hour and a half on a Monday and a game every other Wednesday! Felt a bit tired in the first two weeks but felt great last week!! Also did an hour swim yesterday which was fine! Always better just after a shake! I try and limit it to only those two a week though! Try something light and see how you go- my sister went to the gym a few times but felt slightly light headed after about 30 mins so would limit it to that!
Oh fab thats great thanks xx

Well done nuttybex thats fab, im really struggling today, day 16 an feel like giving up dont know how i managed 6/7 weeks last time i done it xx

Girls, something very weird just happened to me. I went to my pharmacy (near stephen's green) to get my Lipotrim for the week and the pharmacists informed me that Lipotrim was changing its name for New Weigh and that Lipotrim will no longer be sold in Ireland. Apparently, LP is doing that to comply with new EU regulations. I have never heard about this New Weigh shake and couldn't find much information online. The taste is awful and I'm not sure I can go on. Did you guys hear anything like that from your pharmacists? What should I do? Help!!

Thanks @MissCerys and good luck with your weigh today! I think I will email Lipotrim to get to know a git more of what's going on
Thank you:)
Nothing was said but my pharmacist was away! And the others did not usually do lipotrim so didn't have any information! They still had plenty of the product though! Sorry I couldn't be of any help :(

Has been so good reading through this. I last did LT summer 15 and stopped because I fell pregnant which I'd been told was unlikely to ever happen. Guessing the 3st weight loss kicked my body into normal!!
Anyway with bubba 9months and stopped breastfeeding I am back to LT as have crazy low metabolism and tendency to overeat everything and anything all the time has meant I'm back to same starting point of 17st 10lbs. Not pleasant seeing that on the scales but we all gotta start somewhere right.
I didn't have support last time so found it hard and managed only 6 weeks but hoping this time support will keep me going and the commitment not to cheat as dropping out of ketosis and trying to get back in was horrendous!!
Is day four and headache from yday has gone so hoping that's me in now
So motivating to read the progress on here. Is tough but so worth it for the end goal

Welcome Joni!
Congratulations :)
Although it's a little quiet here everyone is so positive and supportive!
I've managed nearly 8 weeks without a slip! Been difficult at times but had some great loses which have kept me motivated! I read lots of threads on here too which help!
The weeks will fly by and you're over the first few days!!
Good luck!!

Welcome Joni!
Congratulations :)
Although it's a little quiet here everyone is so positive and supportive!
I've managed nearly 8 weeks without a slip! Been difficult at times but had some great loses which have kept me motivated! I read lots of threads on here too which help!
The weeks will fly by and you're over the first few days!!
Good luck!!

8 weeks with no slips is amazing MissCerys...so good to know it's achievable no matter how hard it can be.
Keeping busy has helped this first few days so gonna continue to have myself lots to do.
Also pleased to see that exercise is possible so will keep swimming and walkin and add in strength training if/when body and pelvis can play along

So I knew I couldn't make it to the pharmacy monday and didn't want to run out so went yday and lost 8lbs already ...get the glycogen and water weight gone and can see proper losses from now on in. Can def also see the benefit of a Friday weigh in...good boost to get through the weekend.

Am loving the soup again and missing my stick blender to make iced lattes with the vanilla and chocolate mint iced shake too. Maybe a bit cold anyway

How's everyone doing?

That's amazing well done Joni! I didn't get on with the soups and the past few weeks just had chocolate shakes!! Weigh in tomorrow and hopefully hit my goal! Hope you're ok!

I have called different pharmacies here in Ireland and even emailed this "new weigh" people and here is the answer I got:
"They are separate programs, NewWeigh is a new product. I’m sorry but we don’t supply Lipotrim TFR anymore we do supply the Lipotrim Maintenance program."

So, I've decided to suck it up and continue since I'm less than 10 kgs away from my goal weight. I'm 1,66 and at the moment I'm 69kgs. That means that I'm officially in my normal BMI, but since then I haven't been to the pharmacy again. I was just wondering what happens when you reach the normal BMI. Does the pharmacist inform you to go on to refeed? I would like to reach the lower end of my BMI before going to refeed...

That's amazing well done Joni! I didn't get on with the soups and the past few weeks just had chocolate shakes!! Weigh in tomorrow and hopefully hit my goal! Hope you're ok!

How did your weigh in go Miss Cerys? Hope you smashed it
I've ordered chocolate shakes for next time as well as flapjacks to try. Figure week three may want to chew something as we can't even have gum!!

Doing ok though. Home baking was bought into clinic today...gypsy creams...looked incredible but didn't give in.

I put it down to a medical problem as am wary of telling people I'm on LT as last time got a lot of agro from it. How do you approach this?

I have called different pharmacies here in Ireland and even emailed this "new weigh" people and here is the answer I got:
"They are separate programs, NewWeigh is a new product. I’m sorry but we don’t supply Lipotrim TFR anymore we do supply the Lipotrim Maintenance program."

So, I've decided to suck it up and continue since I'm less than 10 kgs away from my goal weight. I'm 1,66 and at the moment I'm 69kgs. That means that I'm officially in my normal BMI, but since then I haven't been to the pharmacy again. I was just wondering what happens when you reach the normal BMI. Does the pharmacist inform you to go on to refeed? I would like to reach the lower end of my BMI before going to refeed...
MayBride you're so close. I didn't reach my target weight last time as decided to refeed but if they let you stay on TFR til you're at your own personal goal weight then that may be easier for you.

Keep going with what you feel is best for you and fingers crossed you'll be where you wanna be in no time Must feel great to be in normal BMI range now though

MayBride you're so close. I didn't reach my target weight last time as decided to refeed but if they let you stay on TFR til you're at your own personal goal weight then that may be easier for you.

Keep going with what you feel is best for you and fingers crossed you'll be where you wanna be in no time Must feel great to be in normal BMI range now though

Thanks, JoNi!! My wedding is this May and I need, to be honest with you. It was not easy at all to get here...I ate a lot during the holidays :( , but came back from it sticking day in and out to LP, increasing my time at the gym and changing my workout to Hiit. Don't give up! You will get to your goal too!

I took a different approach while on this diet. I told people from the office what it was and heard a lot of criticism from everyone, but then it just faded away. I said it was an informed decision that I've made and that I wanted to guarantee that I would be at my target weight for the wedding. Don't mind what others will think...now, there is even a guy in the office doing the Joylent diet because he saw how much money/ time he could save with shakes and he doesn't want to lose weight. He also told everybody about it. Now it is even easier to avoid temptation and I have refused many invitations for pints after work with no hard feelings.

Back