beccas diary

beccaharrison89 said:
omg 22lbs in 5 days is alot if weight.was that straight After having baby ?

Yeah, all I did was wee for the first 48 hours I must have had a lot of water. I also had c section and I hadn't eaten from Sunday night 10pm til tuesday morn at 8 and that was just Weetabix and didn't have a proper meal until I left hospital on Wednesday lunch time, all factors but it really helped me motivate myself. In 4 weeks I had lost 2 n half stone, I hope I'm that lucky this time but I don't want to get as big as last time, I'm currently 2st 3 lb's away from being that heavy but I've got 15 weeks left x

beccaharrison89 said:
i so worried as if am busy etc and aint gt time to make soMthing i jus grab something and regret it afterwards

You'll just have to take it as it comes hun, I got in a lot of weight watcher meals so they were quick, easy and a bit more filling x

Dont worry about ur weight gain, alot of it comes off in first few weeks I lost loads with both of my mine my first baby I weighed 2 stone less than pre pregnancy 2 wks after birth and last time I put 3 stone during pregnancy but after 3 wks I lost 2 half stone. I think I lost weight quickly cos I didnt bf alot and the weight you gain is fluid and fat for bf so weight comes off naturally but alot people lose weight by bf too and if you eat healthy after birth it does really help. WW meals are great idea you can always add veg or jacket potatoe wiv them plus first few days after birth you probably won't feel like eating much x

today ive hd 1200 cals so far.ive had
two slices of white warburtons bread
3 thick richmond sausages
orange
jacket potato with tuna cheese lettuce cucumber tomato onion sweetcorn
spoonful of ceaser dressing
1 fish finger off oh lo's plate hehe

last night i had
bowl of grapes
yoghurt
2 rich tea Biscuits
2 cuppas
took my cals to 1700 for yday really pleased with tha
lets c what today brings

today way above my cals
strted off great
weetabix
ham sandwich
bbq crisps
yoghurt
then had kitkat chunky orange
transformer crisps
yazoo Milkshake
chippy chips
donner kebab

haha thats how i been feeling hun.
yday was awful
today ive had
4 pieces of toast
pasta n sauce with chicken kiev andsweetcorn
and cant stop thinking aout eating more but i know u shouldnt.
toMiz i having takeaway and sun we out fir chinese

so far today ive had
two slices of toast
tea
coffee
5 crackers with cheese
608cals so far.

had 12 hours sleep and woke up feeling like aint slept at all ,feel so rough.
was planning on doing food shop and had dentist appt and 4d scan appt tnight.
ive cancelled the dentist and Leaving food shop but gta go to scan tonight so trying to chill for day uo until tonight

I had lucozade lol for my gender scan, we got a few minutes in 4d and it was amazing will be even better for you Cus I was only 16 weeks then! x

they say to drink or eat choc to get babs moving.
its a 30 minute scan and i gt 4 a5 pics 2 a4 pics cd rom and dvs
dead excited bit hoping babs will mve

wasnt impressed with 4d scan. really disappointed.
paid 125 suposedly 30min scan and it was only 10mins.
pics nt that great either
didnt tell me nothing about size or measurements or Nothing

I hope you complained you should have got at least 30mins if that's what you paid for!! My gender scan said 20mins but it was nearer 40 cus they really took their time! Where did you go to? x

i didnt complain ,i went with my oh and mum and dad and norm my Mum will Complain about anything but she said it was ok.
i gutted i paid that for what i got and didnt complain. i live on the wirral nd i went to a private 4d place not far from me.it was called lifethroughthelens.
the website is very good and explains everything that suposed to happen.

Back