Before it's too late...

Everything is worth a shot.

Thanks. And you :)

Last Saturday I weighed in at 10st 7, this Saturday I weigh 10st 2. I have to do it this time! X

Thank you :) so close to the 9s now. I'm desperate to see 9 stone something!!! X

Morning!
Any chance you got post your food diary just so I can get some idea of what to eat! You are doing brilliantly, well done :)

Yeah sure, it's not very exciting.

Normally a big bowl of porridge and fruit for breakfast, some kind of salad or soup for lunch. Maybe both. Then a low carb evening meal, chicken/steak/fish with veg. I've been trying not to snack but if I do it's on low carb bits and pieces. Water, green tea, coffee...and that's about it. Boring but it's been working :)
Although yesterday all I ate was cheese and crisps. It was great :D

Awesome weekend. Back to it today. Had a bit of an eye opener when we were shopping. All of the size 10 dresses I took in to the fitting rooms had to be swapped for 8s. I could even see that I'm not fat. It's taken a while! :D
I'm not expecting the weightloss to carry on at the rate it was, although I won't complain if it does, so I'm hoping for the 9s in the next fortnight. That would be amazing!
Happy Monday! X

You're doing really well!

You're doing something very similar to me. I take a day off at the weekend - ok, two days this weekend : ) - and I'm strict during the week, eating similar to you. Breakfast for me this morning was bran flakes, chopped pear, 4 apricots and soya milk. I weighed in at 9 st 7 so being strict this week will see me back to 9 st 4 or 5 by the weekend. I don't really view it as 'weight gain' its more just carb bloat and goes within a few days.

I too still see myself as overweight despite being a size 8/10. My tummy is err not great and never will be and I suppose I focus on that - despite my sane brain telling me not to so ridiculous.

You're doing really well!

You're doing something very similar to me. I take a day off at the weekend - ok, two days this weekend : ) - and I'm strict during the week, eating similar to you. Breakfast for me this morning was bran flakes, chopped pear, 4 apricots and soya milk. I weighed in at 9 st 7 so being strict this week will see me back to 9 st 4 or 5 by the weekend. I don't really view it as 'weight gain' its more just carb bloat and goes within a few days.

I too still see myself as overweight despite being a size 8/10. My tummy is err not great and never will be and I suppose I focus on that - despite my sane brain telling me not to so ridiculous.

Thanks GG. Seeing the scales go up so much the other week really was such a kick up the bum. A much needed kick. I feel like a different person. My willpower is back along with the realisation that I won't die if a feel a bit hungry. I refuse to go back to being the person I used to be. She was miserable and had rubbish clothes!

I'm going to stay off the scales for a couple of days, don't want to be disheartened if they've gone up because I know they will have done. Although Sunday morning they did flicker on 10st 1 before settling on 2. Yay.

My tummy is 'orrible. Blimmin' kids! I forget and it sometimes grosses me out but ho hum, no one can see it when I'm dressed, and I'm dressed a lot of the time :)

Gotta say the clothes is small sizes is a huge motivator for me. I now own a truly embarrassing amount and never get bored of err ... Shopping! I used to live in leggings and tunic tops and HATED them- even buying 'nice' ones from Fat Face etc made no difference because they weren't what I wanted to wear.

I chucked away all leggings as soon as i could. I love shopping. I also now like to try on things I know I'm not going to buy just because I can. My only regret is the amount of size 12 stuff I bought when I assumed I wouldn't get any slimmer!

Yesterday was good :)

Today will be good. Wow, I'm boring! Ha. Oh well!

I've amended my stats and set myself a little goal. I want the 9s by the end of this month. My brother got married on the 30th Nov last year and I set myself a target of being 10st something and in a tight fitting size 12 dress which I managed to do and felt great. It's nice to have pictures from a family occasion that I don't hate! Anyway I thought it would be nice to have something to aim for so 9st something and in a tight size 10 dress...I've just checked and it's a Saturday, at least I won't look funny rocking up to nursery in a slinky dress :D

Dear diary, you are boring! Ha.

Dinner last night was amazing and felt really naughty. I made cabbage, onion and bacon to go alongside chicken and griddled asparagus. Amazing!
Happy hump day! X

Developing an unhealthy obsession with sardines...

Dear diary, you are boring! Ha.

Dinner last night was amazing and felt really naughty. I made cabbage, onion and bacon to go alongside chicken and griddled asparagus. Amazing!
Happy hump day! X

Sounds creative! :)

Sent from my GT-I9100P using MiniMins.com mobile app

Can't take credit, got the recipe off the bbc good food website :D

Feeling peckish tonight. Think it's because I'm bored. I even did a bit of sewing just now (Hello Kitty's head is back where it belongs). Roll on bed time!
Might have a peek on the scales in the morning. If I remember before my cuppa!

I did the same, bought stacks of size 12 and ended up.charity shopping bagful after bagful.

I'm.hungry too. Have massively stepped up exercise levels - am.doing a spin class five times a week on average as well as the odd run and cardio combat class. I'm tired but fitter. The scales don't move massively but it does make a big difference to my shape.

Plus it means I can eat what unlike on Saturdays and don't put any lbs on

Sent from my C6903 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back