Bournemouth meet - 24th/25th October - with guaranteed sun!!! and Sandy Balls :-)

Nor, nor, nor, nor. I ordered sun! There will be sun:cool:

As long as Saturday and Sunday are nice .... !!!! KD was meant to be sorting it - think she's been busy!!!

Very busy...but not too busy to order sun for my friends :) Absolutely no doubt. Wear your bikinis girls :D

If I come to the Britannia Hotel at ummm, about 9ish, will anyone be there...cos there's nothing worse than turning up for a party just to find everyone has changed location:confused:

Actually...come to think of it, why do people keep doing that to me? Should I take it personally?

Almost as bad as when I turned up for a fancy dress party as a hooker, just to find it wasn't a fancy dress party after all :D

9ish Friday night that is!

Will be there Sat afternoon too :bliss:

Won't be around the Friday night - no idea what time we're getting there and will no doubt want to go straight to (ahem) sleep :eek: I heard Saturday at 3 p.m. mentioned???

Okay. To come Friday night means I have to nick the car, and DH has to get a bus (and do a load of walking) to work...works nights.

Of course, he will do that because he is a saint....and lubs his wiffey:eek: but if most people aren't going to be around on Friday night, I suppose I should let him drive to work and meet everyone on Saturday.

No probs :)

Okleydokley. What time will we expect you tomorrow?

I'll be there about 3:00pm :clap:

I hope you all have a great time and will be thinking of you making merry

Irene xx

Cheers Irene. Shame you're not going to be there :( And Susan :(

I'm losing track. Happe and Isis...still on the list :clap: Any changes??? Still coming? Hope so!!

Hey chaps,

Am uber-broke so have decided to give tomorrow a miss. Just checked my balance today and it's not good news. Was only planning to come for the evening as need to get some stuff done in the daytime, and if I can't afford to stop over there's not much point!

Sorry :( xx

Can someone PM me their mobile number please just in case? The kid has a cough, so really depends on how she is doing tomorrow as to whether we come or not :( Fingers crossed she is feeling (and sounding) a bit better tomorrow!

hi there, as no one seems to be around tonight I have decided to just drive down in the morning and stay tomorrow night instead. Just called the hotel and changed my booking. See yas soon.

WoooHoooo the babysitter is back!!! Can't wait to meet you Susan :)

Decided to come just for the day tomorrow so I will see you all at the hotel at 3ish...can't wait

Excellent :clap:

WoooHoooo the babysitter is back!!!

So we don't get to see coughing daughter:(

I did think about bringing lanky son (aged 16years), but his girlfriend has just cut his hair....so....uhum...perhaps not :D

Hope the Britannia car park is big enough!

I'll be there by 3pm hopefully.

Back