catdog nd emma3662

catdog said:
you crack me up you do lol oh lord im still broody yano dunno whats happening to me, we have to go in john lewis to feed me baby clothes addiction though (wishtheyd find out the sex of baby grrr they driving me crazy gah)cos you get to push buggies too, in fact fenwicks is better ha! xx

Ya not allowed mainly coz ya might get sectioned lmao and it'll pee ya off when ya cant buy anything lol asda have got baby clothes tho i've got a christening to go to on sunday but i'm skint so might not be able to go :-( its for my twin cousins too :-( xx

Ya not allowed mainly coz ya might get sectioned lmao and it'll pee ya off when ya cant buy anything lol asda have got baby clothes tho i've got a christening to go to on sunday but i'm skint so might not be able to go :-( its for my twin cousins too :-( xx

lmao ooh i know the clothes in asda are lush, no buggies though booo lol. aww bless ye, so have you got twin cousins and twins nieces? just wear whatever clothes you have chick, theyll be puttin food on after wont they and say you'll get pressie next month! how old are they cos me mam might have summit to give, she knits stuff and buys baby stuff in hope i'll have one hahaha xx

catdog said:
lmao ooh i know the clothes in asda are lush, no buggies though booo lol. aww bless ye, so have you got twin cousins and twins nieces? just wear whatever clothes you have chick, theyll be puttin food on after wont they and say you'll get pressie next month! how old are they cos me mam might have summit to give, she knits stuff and buys baby stuff in hope i'll have one hahaha xx

Haha yeah got both twin cousins are 1 boy and 1 girl they were born xmas day lol so nearly 6months that would be fab if she doesn't mind chick xx

Haha yeah got both twin cousins are 1 boy and 1 girl they were born xmas day lol so nearly 6months that would be fab if she doesn't mind chick xx
i'll give her ring tonight to sort out me lift tomorra and see what she's got, can you give 6month olds baby blankets or is clothes better? (i know nothing about babies lol) just cos i know she's knitted three blankets last month ones baby blue, ones baby pink and the other white so could have one each and they lush or is that for littler babies? xx

4 of my youngest cousins including th twins my godson to be and his big bro lol xx twins are at front lol

ForumRunner_20120507_150131.jpg

catdog said:
i'll give her ring tonight to sort out me lift tomorra and see what she's got, can you give 6month olds baby blankets or is clothes better? (i know nothing about babies lol) just cos i know she's knitted three blankets last month ones baby blue, ones baby pink and the other white so could have one each and they lush or is that for littler babies? xx

Anything chick i'll pay tho when i've got some money xx

Ya mam might no wots best coz I aint got a clue either lol xx

catdog said:
dont be daft! aye mams always know best lol and they are gorgeous, love lil girls green dress thingy hehe xx

I no they're lush lol awww bless her only if she don't mind hun it would be mint xx

I no they're lush lol awww bless her only if she don't mind hun it would be mint xx

everyones getting pregnant around me atm so i'll get me baby fix soon enough hehe i cannot wait tina's due first on the 22nd sept, they going for 20 week scan tomorra me brother just rang me they defo not finding out the sex until born its nice surprise but im dying to know hahaha oh lord the woman on tv has 19 kids and counting blimey, her foof must be size of tyne tunnel haha xx

catdog said:
everyones getting pregnant around me atm so i'll get me baby fix soon enough hehe i cannot wait tina's due first on the 22nd sept, they going for 20 week scan tomorra me brother just rang me they defo not finding out the sex until born its nice surprise but im dying to know hahaha oh lord the woman on tv has 19 kids and counting blimey, her foof must be size of tyne tunnel haha xx

Lmfao you'll love it chick i've been an auntie since I was 10 months old lol i've got 3 nieces and 1 nephew but dont speak to my eldest niece she's a horrible cow propa nasty piece of work xx

Lmfao you'll love it chick i've been an auntie since I was 10 months old lol i've got 3 nieces and 1 nephew but dont speak to my eldest niece she's a horrible cow propa nasty piece of work xx

is that your brothers daughter? so she 21 is she? has your sis got just the twins? is it louise who has the twin babies? xx

catdog said:
is that your brothers daughter? so she 21 is she? has your sis got just the twins? is it louise who has the twin babies? xx

Brothers got no kids my sister has all 4 lol louise has liam and sean sean's th youngest and her brother has th twins sean was born new years day lol and liam was born the day before halloween he's 3 this year xx

Oh nd th biatch is 22 lol xx

haha do you get on well with your sister? whats the *****es problem like? ho come your brothers got no kids (im dead nosey lol) xx

catdog said:
haha do you get on well with your sister? whats the *****es problem like? ho come your brothers got no kids (im dead nosey lol) xx
Not too bad wit my sis but not great and my bro is too much like a kid himself lol i'll tell ya all th family drama tomorrow haha nd my mam just got back from shop nd she thinks blankets would be a lovely idea xx

Not too bad wit my sis but not great and my bro is too much like a kid himself lol i'll tell ya all th family drama tomorrow haha nd my mam just got back from shop nd she thinks blankets would be a lovely idea xx

aww bless a, they lovely ones- proper pretty pattern on em :D, i'll get on to me mam tonight, she's easy persuaded, ive got the gift hahahaha. Can't waittil im good enough to do em, if i ever am :pOmg got to get up proper early tomora, no point going to bed lolol. got to get me tidying done today for defo cos brother coming over wed night and house is a a tip, gotta lethim in cos he's bringing me stair carpet and ive already took mine up haha. xx

ooh andcant wait i love drama and goss haha xx

catdog said:
aww bless a, they lovely ones- proper pretty pattern on em :D, i'll get on to me mam tonight, she's easy persuaded, ive got the gift hahahaha. Can't waittil im good enough to do em, if i ever am :pOmg got to get up proper early tomora, no point going to bed lolol. got to get me tidying done today for defo cos brother coming over wed night and house is a a tip, gotta lethim in cos he's bringing me stair carpet and ive already took mine up haha. xx

Bless ya i'm gonna tidy today too coz i've got this loopy friend coming tomorrow lol xx

Bless ya i'm gonna tidy today too coz i've got this loopy friend coming tomorrow lol xx

lmao good luck with that, i hear she needs committed hahahaha right gona get on with it nd i shal speak to you later my lovely xx

Back