Daily Meal Posts

Hi Girls!!! I'm back after my holiday and starting Day One again today...almost 2 weeks away and I have only put on 3lbs...so I am quite happy as I didn't scrimp on what I ate!!

Today's meal choices are Vanilla Kick, Toffee & Walnut and Mint Choc

:)

Ooh, I'm loving this!!! I like posting about Cambridge food :D. I've virtually gone round most of the shakes soups and porridge's, and seem to like most. I however detest Vegetable and Tomato Soups.

Today I had: B Banana Shake
L Vegetable soup
D Toffee and Walnut
N Original porridge

So vegetable goes out for good when I see my CC tomorrow!!!

Hiya!

Yes I don't really like the soups. I like my shakes. I have them both hot and cold to mix it up, and I also add spices to them to add to the flavours :eek:)

Hey Tilly

That sounds interesting! Tell me, how do you spice up your shakes? Can you give me some tips?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Today's selection:

Chocolate
Oriental chilli
Strawberry
Possibly maple and pecan porridge

B : vanilla/strawberry combo with lots of ice
L : luscious lemon bar
D : not had yet, but planning on apple and cinnamon porridge with tsp mixed spice (and Corrie!) around 7.30pm

Country Bumpkin, Suki and Jem : where are you ??? !!! :hide:

Just went to make my porridge and realised my counsellor had given me 5 packs of leek and potato soup instead of apple and cinnamon porridge- eek!
Was craving something warm so tried one - best described as a unique flavour: neither leek nor potato.....covered it in black pepper which just about made it edible.
Hope I can swop the other 4 packs tomorrow !!
Feeling grouchy and in need of chocolate......xx

Haha @Lyncho

Leek and potato soups really does suck,I guess it's because it's so bland!

Morning girls!!

I've had an extra hot banana kick this morning with cinnamon.
I've been struggling to get back into this, but am determined to start again today, so need LOADS of help! lol

Hey Tilly,

Hang on in there!!!

Stick to flavours you are comfortable with, and try drinking Water along with your sachets (whichever you are taking at the moment) so that you feel fuller. Since you may not be in ketosis yet, you need to take heart and bear the glycogen-related hunger pangs and remain focused on the end goal. Glycogen is the enemy; it must go so that fat burning can commence :D

How many packs are you on? 3 or 4?

You can do it!!!

Morning girls!!

I've had an extra hot banana kick this morning with cinnamon.
I've been struggling to get back into this, but am determined to start again today, so need LOADS of help! lol

I commend you TIlly for getting back into it. This is my first time (week 3) and I'm in the zone. Know realistically il have to have planned breaks cause I've lots of weight to loose. Think it would be hard to get back on the wagon if i had a substantial time off it.
So go you, getting back on plan. Youl do great I'm sure :)

B: Choc shake made up with ice & teaspoon of instant coffee, my fave!
L: Lemon bar
D: mint choc shake with lots of ice!

still hungry don't know what's wrong with me I'm normally fine! Gonna have to up my water!

hope everyone's had a good day x

I am supposed to take 3 shakes but might up it to 4 until I get into ketosis just to battle the mental side of things. Fell off today so trying to get back in tomorrow.

Hi girls!

Hope you've been able to chug the water down? It helps with the hunger!

Todays menu:

Chocolate mint shake; my favourite
Oriental Chilli; my chinese food lunch. #dreams
Cappucino Latte :D yum
Maple and Pecan Porridge for dinner.

yes, I get 4 packs coz I'm a mini-giant.

...and I use the term mini v-e-r-y lightly :D

PS: Who knows if rooibos tea is any better than green tea? I just got a batch from South Africa and the smell is real tempting!

Hang in there, Tilly ! xx (am just about clinging on by my fingertips at the mo, really having trouble getting through the water this week for some reason).

Every day for about the last 3 weeks I've said 'today I'm getting back to plan'... it hasn't happened yet, but as long as we keep trying we're part way there. Most days I'm having a couple of shakes and a couple of meals but mostly keeping them healthy. Occasional chocolate binges, oops. But I've been losing about a pound a week, so it can't have been that bad - still going (slowly) in the right direction!
This morning I was determined to get back on plan and have a week of VLC days, but then I realised there was loads of stuff in the fridge that needed using up, which provided an easy reason to delay things 'just another day'. I don't know why I can't just get back on it, I did it before and managed ok!
Today's food so far: Brunch = leftovers (salad, quorn slices, hummus, beetroot); Lunch = more leftovers, similar; Dinner I will definitely have a shake; and another shake before bed after a workout.
Tomorrow I will get back on plan!!!

Hang in there, Rachel and Tilly. ({})

Here's my meal post for today:

Vanilla shake
Chocolate shake
Oriental chili soup
Apple and cinnamon porridge

Well today I'm having

Strawberry tetra
Chewy orange bar
Chicken as cucumber ss+ meal