Determined to be foxy 42 by 2014! Want to join me?

Hello hun. You're losses are fantastic and get you doing all the exercise... I think 30 day shred would kill me! xx

No piccie. Or it didn't work for me, all I saw was a link, followed it and got a message saying invalid link. My life is not complete without knowing what your chocolate drawer looks like. :p

image-126723630.jpg

Ok day well actually a bit no nice in some ways. Up and started getting all righteous indignationy about something at work I totally disagree with. Phoned a colleague from home before 9 and ranted - only succeeding in whipping myself into a frenzy. Got to work & k off again so busy bee. 2 meetings in a row til 1. Then had my pre interview 'interview' . It was ok but realised its not for me & I've withdrawn. No amount of opportunities in a bigger organisation justifies me dropping salary the amount I'd have to. I'd do it to work with conservation/wildlife but not for what I'm doing. I was exhausted after that but had to do both my and k's work so no rest for me just coffee. Then checked my emails and found I have made a major booboo in my course and the essays I thought were due 6 march were due the Monday just gone nooooooooo!!!!! My mood plummeted and I nearly lost it. Anyway home and straight onto my books to look at what to write about but am so not in the mood for it! First essay is to be on Pygmy hippos!! Did ripped in 30 as needed to blow off some steam. Dinner now. Food been good all day and hallesynninglujah I have lots of syns to treat myself as I need it bigtime today. In the scheme of things my day was nothing bad but let's hope tomorrow is better!

Ok day well actually a bit no nice in some ways. Up and started getting all righteous indignationy about something at work I totally disagree with. Phoned a colleague from home before 9 and ranted - only succeeding in whipping myself into a frenzy. Got to work & k off again so busy bee. 2 meetings in a row til 1. Then had my pre interview 'interview' . It was ok but realised its not for me & I've withdrawn. No amount of opportunities in a bigger organisation justifies me dropping salary the amount I'd have to. I'd do it to work with conservation/wildlife but not for what I'm doing. I was exhausted after that but had to do both my and k's work so no rest for me just coffee. Then checked my emails and found I have made a major booboo in my course and the essays I thought were due 6 march were due the Monday just gone nooooooooo!!!!! My mood plummeted and I nearly lost it. Anyway home and straight onto my books to look at what to write about but am so not in the mood for it! First essay is to be on Pygmy hippos!! Did ripped in 30 as needed to blow off some steam. Dinner now. Food been good all day and hallesynninglujah I have lots of syns to treat myself as I need it bigtime today. In the scheme of things my day was nothing bad but let's hope tomorrow is better!

Sorry that should have said I thought my essays were due 6 MAY

You need a holiday, a huge treat and an even bigger cuddle...not necessarily in that order.

Shame about the job, must mean that there's definitely something better waiting for you round the corner of future avenue.

I so wished I had a colleague like you to work with 'back in the day'.....even when I had booked holidays off I would come back to hundreds of sales quotes building up and irate customers....nobody would carry the weight for me when I was off :| no wonder my marbles rolled away while I was looking for the plot I'd lost...

With regards to your course work - I know time isn't on your side...but if you try and do it in a frenzy of panic and rush then you won't be giving your best, that's what I found when I was doing mine. My routine was cigs, brandy then go for it...some of my best stuff was written slightly skew whiff and after 20 cigs :D

Use some of those syns for a large glass of red or 2 draw a line under today and give them all the middle finger lol :) : D xxxxxxx

:)

Yeah, hoping tomorrow is better, that the issue so you strongly disagree with .. dunno ... work things you disagree with tend not to go away in my experience, people have to learn to live with them. Sadly. I do hope it gets resolves as best as possible and that you can find some way to move on.

Bad news about the essay, have you contacted the tutor to let them know it will be late? Is this OU? A friend was doing it and she seemed to have 'extensions' Is that the right term, all the time but passed in the end with flying colours.

Thanks ladies. I get 10% knocked off just cause its late and 5% every day til I get to pass mark. Cruel bugg£rs eh!? i tend to get 2:1s so mid 60s which means I will be down to the pass mark by the weekend so it can be fairly bad to be honest. I had got my average up to a good level & now it'll plummet but I will have to deal with it. The reality is that the admin side of the course has been terrible so I suspect it did say may for hand in as I'm not that dappy but can I find it now? No siree. I even double checked it recently. It's not the end of the world though - this is meant to be enjoyable so I'm not going to get riled. Have written a licky email to tutor in case he fancies giving me 80% so even with the score cut I get a decent mark- it not work though!!

At least pygmy hippos are sooooooo cute

You need a holiday, a huge treat and an even bigger cuddle...not necessarily in that order.

Shame about the job, must mean that there's definitely something better waiting for you round the corner of future avenue.

I so wished I had a colleague like you to work with 'back in the day'.....even when I had booked holidays off I would come back to hundreds of sales quotes building up and irate customers....nobody would carry the weight for me when I was off :| no wonder my marbles rolled away while I was looking for the plot I'd lost...

With regards to your course work - I know time isn't on your side...but if you try and do it in a frenzy of panic and rush then you won't be giving your best, that's what I found when I was doing mine. My routine was cigs, brandy then go for it...some of my best stuff was written slightly skew whiff and after 20 cigs :D

Use some of those syns for a large glass of red or 2 draw a line under today and give them all the middle finger lol :) : D xxxxxxx

Got a cuddle but no hols or treat!!

You wouldn't want t o work with me! I have a real laugh, the air is blue & the subject matter dodgy, i drink lots of coffee and go for a break every day, but I moan loads and my expectations of k are so high. Luckily she is the best hr assistant ever! It's only fair I do her work when she's ill really. When I'm out she has to act up & gets nothing extra for it so its just a bit of pay back for her covering me. We have worked together for 7 years. Scary.

When I did my cipd (hr qualification) essays I'd always want booze but I'm ok with coffee! To top it off I realised that I'd had 3 bs so no treat for me! Roll on midnight to put this day to bed!!!

Hooray a new day! Had a wobble at 5 am - that's my panic time. It was not about essay of course but instead a silly health worry then I realised I was displacing and went back to sleep. Today I just think they can have the essays when I do them. I will work every night and weekend too on them but I'm not busting a gut

Anyway, sitting on my bed eating beams and cauldron sausages and waiting for the guy to come and trim our tree. Hope he doesn't scare the great tit away!

Morning! :)

I've just had a kiwi fruit and an apple but veggie sausages and beans sounds gorgeous now. Hmmm Ive had those 'moments' where I've lay there at stupid o'clock palpitating after waking up with a thought and fretting about symptoms or feelings :( saying that I've slept like a wide awake person all night and on the odd moment where I have dropped off I've dreamt about onion and chive cottage cheese...:O what the bloody hell??!! Lol

I couldn't help chuckling about the guy coming to trim your tree and you not wanting him to frighten the great tit away.......gutterbrain.com here :D

Have a great day my lovely M xxxxx

I've just had a kiwi fruit and an apple but veggie sausages and beans sounds gorgeous now. Hmmm Ive had those 'moments' where I've lay there at stupid o'clock palpitating after waking up with a thought and fretting about symptoms or feelings :( saying that I've slept like a wide awake person all night and on the odd moment where I have dropped off I've dreamt about onion and chive cottage cheese...:O what the bloody hell??!! Lol

I couldn't help chuckling about the guy coming to trim your tree and you not wanting him to frighten the great tit away.......gutterbrain.com here :D

You know when I wrote it I thought 'mmmm how can I make it not sound dodgy - but I couldn't! At least it's a tree and not a bush!!

Morning ladies,

I hope you dont mind me popping in on this thread but I noticed most of you are weighing in at home which is what I am doing.I have been to groups before and unfortunately have never found a nice consultant which I think would make all the difference. When theyre not nice you just dont want to go and then end up skipping weigh ins and not staying to class.

I only started on Sunday of last week so Ive had to resist the temptation to weigh myself in between (which I think is always the hardest bit when you are doing it at home!!!)

Anyway Im mainly doing green days because I find that the easiest in the week and then go a little red for the weekend. Working full time and mainly meaty red days do not seem to go together with me! Green with rice and pasta and soups and salads I seem to be able to get on board with.

It has been very interesting reading your threads so far so I hope to carry on doing so.

Thanks

E x

Morning ladies,

I hope you dont mind me popping in on this thread but I noticed most of you are weighing in at home which is what I am doing.I have been to groups before and unfortunately have never found a nice consultant which I think would make all the difference. When theyre not nice you just dont want to go and then end up skipping weigh ins and not staying to class.

I only started on Sunday of last week so Ive had to resist the temptation to weigh myself in between (which I think is always the hardest bit when you are doing it at home!!!)

Anyway Im mainly doing green days because I find that the easiest in the week and then go a little red for the weekend. Working full time and mainly meaty red days do not seem to go together with me! Green with rice and pasta and soups and salads I seem to be able to get on board with.

It has been very interesting reading your threads so far so I hope to carry on doing so.

Thanks

E x

Hello caravan welcome to my diary. Always lovely to have another diet buddy. As you will have seen my consultant experience was not the best so i sympathise!! I'm veggie so always do green but we are a mixed bunch here. I F you keep popping on we will try to keep you going just make sure when you go to pick up that cake/wine glass/choccy bar etc you write on here first!! We are all very human and have some slip ups but are mighty motivated at the moment. We will lose and look hot for 2014! Great to meet you, congrats on starting again.
Mx
Ps I say I won't weigh at home but do every day!! Naughty I know but it keeps me focused.

Sorry just reread this - now I have weird dreams but ... Cottage cheese???!!!! Hahaha teehee that's funny. Was it spread on some guy or just out the tub?!

Hello caravan welcome to my diary. Always lovely to have another diet buddy. As you will have seen my consultant experience was not the best so i sympathise!! I'm veggie so always do green but we are a mixed bunch here. I F you keep popping on we will try to keep you going just make sure when you go to pick up that cake/wine glass/choccy bar etc you write on here first!! We are all very human and have some slip ups but are mighty motivated at the moment. We will lose and look hot for 2014! Great to meet you, congrats on starting again.
Mx
Ps I say I won't weigh at home but do every day!! Naughty I know but it keeps me focused.

Thank you for that - what a lovely welcome. Well today ive been very busy with work so ive just managed two eggs on brown toast HEXB and a pack of snackajacks. ready for my lunch already but meetings call!!

I have never tried writing on a blog so I am hoping this will help me and in turn I hope I can help others!

I lost 4 stone on WW nearly 8 years ago but a change in my pill and personal circumstances combined means ive piled it all back on (though it has taken nearly 8 years i dont want to get any bigger)

I have to say when I lost all that weight I felt no different and looked like a little bit like a bobble head so I really am not looking to lose as much this time (I know i will still have an "unhealthy" BMI but i want to do what feels right for me)

Again thank you for the welcome and I will definately keep popping on here.

Thanks

E x

P.S you can call me El (caravan was a personal reference not a reference that i look like a caravan! lol!) :p

Thank you for that - what a lovely welcome. Well today ive been very busy with work so ive just managed two eggs on brown toast HEXB and a pack of snackajacks. ready for my lunch already but meetings call!!

I have never tried writing on a blog so I am hoping this will help me and in turn I hope I can help others!

I lost 4 stone on WW nearly 8 years ago but a change in my pill and personal circumstances combined means ive piled it all back on (though it has taken nearly 8 years i dont want to get any bigger)

I have to say when I lost all that weight I felt no different and looked like a little bit like a bobble head so I really am not looking to lose as much this time (I know i will still have an "unhealthy" BMI but i want to do what feels right for me)

Again thank you for the welcome and I will definately keep popping on here.

Thanks

E x

P.S you can call me El (caravan was a personal reference not a reference that i look like a caravan! lol!) :p

Hiya El :)

I weigh in at class on a Friday - I used to do weigh in at home but I'm on the prescription for health from the docs coz I'm falling pieces and get it for free for 12 weeks but having had many crappy experiences over the years with consultants and classes I've actually found a class that I really like, feel comfortable in and look forward to going to :D I do green days too except for Sundays when I have a traditional Sunday roast and do EE. I'm looking forward to being part of your journey and hope you can be part of mine. I waffle loads and talk complete bowocks half the time...but there's times that if it wasn't for malamobile I would've lost the plot. We talk about everything on here and I think we are all brill. Whatever your going through just type it out and there's always someone who will give you perspective...also I've got access to syns online so can look up syns for you :D (feels smug now) ;D

If you're really bored or can't sleep one night have a read of my diary it's a good cure for insomnia :p

Told you I waffle!
xxx

Sorry just reread this - now I have weird dreams but ... Cottage cheese???!!!! Hahaha teehee that's funny. Was it spread on some guy or just out the tub?!

I've was looking up sw recipes for cheese 'pies' before I went sleep - cottage cheese played a big part in the recipe....hopefully I shall dream of it in a less appropriate way tonight :D

xxx

Back