Don't you just love it when...

What you going to see?

It's half term!!! I have 3 kids who are absolutely shattered after Halloween fun day @ school... Early night for these 3!!

Attachments

• image-2476058941.jpg
    image-2476058941.jpg
    471.1 KB · Views: 72
Brill, we've seen that, it was really nice, it was the first ballet we went to see.

Have you been before? if not I'd recommend buying a program (hideously expensive & wouldn't normally purchase) I find with ballet's it helps you follow what's going on.

Have a lovely time x

Yeah and I will do hon :)

You be sensible I've just made a lovely cup of tea and as I walked past my biccy cupboard I get the pack of rich tea and a pack of ginger nuts which I would have had a few out of each pack they were on my knee and I thought do you really want them ready to eat one I put it back in the pack and went and made a nice piece of jam on toast instead PAT ON THE BACK FOR ME HAHA!! X treat night is Saturday Katie not Friday!!!

You be sensible I've just made a lovely cup of tea and as I walked past my biccy cupboard I get the pack of rich tea and a pack of ginger nuts which I would have had a few out of each pack they were on my knee and I thought do you really want them ready to eat one I put it back in the pack and went and made a nice piece of jam on toast instead PAT ON THE BACK FOR ME HAHA!! X treat night is Saturday Katie not Friday!!!

Lol I love the way you talk to your other self - I do it all the time its like 2 people sit on our shoulders - the good and the naughty ppl hehe

Lol I love the way you talk to your other self - I do it all the time its like 2 people sit on our shoulders - the good and the naughty ppl hehe

Haha it's a habit the jam on toast was lovely but still thinking of those naughty biscuits but will hold out till tomorrow and have them as my treat after my chicken chop suey and boiled rice of course I had it last week for the first time OMG can't believe I've never tried it before ;-) X

Not this weekend hun im skint lol. I dont put anything in mine hun I make it with water and vanilla essence. If I have any milk left from my allowance I add that before I put it in the oven to firm up x

Back