Don't you just love it when...

I'm not too bad thanks... Slept loads better last night :) and my cold doesn't seem to bad :) I'm in work 8-6 today, glad really as I do not want to be out in this weather! It's horrendous! :(

YAYYY to a better nights sleep ;-)
8-6 is a long day keep thinking of when you get in pjs pjs pjs haha X
I've got to go and get little one from nursery soon i better wrap up Xxx

YAYYY to a better nights sleep ;-)
8-6 is a long day keep thinking of when you get in pjs pjs pjs haha X
I've got to go and get little one from nursery soon i better wrap up Xxx

I'm not designed to work long days! Lol... Although it's ok as there's still only the same amount of jobs to do, just spread out over longer time.. I'm in all day as one of the schools that the kids go to is closed due to a monitoring day, a bit like parents evening. So we're just vegging out in front of the tv for most of the day :) I've got the best job in the world :)

Wrap up warm and be careful you don't get blown over!! X

I'm not designed to work long days! Lol... Although it's ok as there's still only the same amount of jobs to do, just spread out over longer time.. I'm in all day as one of the schools that the kids go to is closed due to a monitoring day, a bit like parents evening. So we're just vegging out in front of the tv for most of the day :) I've got the best job in the world :)

Wrap up warm and be careful you don't get blown over!! X

Ohhh sounds good vegging out think I might do the same watch a nice film once I've got Charly home ;-)

Hope your day is soon over and your home in your pjs ;-)

I will try to be careful I'm a dozy mate tho haha Xxx

Ohhh sounds good vegging out think I might do the same watch a nice film once I've got Charly home ;-)

Hope your day is soon over and your home in your pjs ;-)

I will try to be careful I'm a dozy mate tho haha Xxx

Can't wait for pj time!! :)

We've been looking for a film to watch but couldn't decide lol.. We watched 'elf' the other night! :D

It does make you want to do nothing!! We're back from the school run... The ironing is calling me... Boooo! Xx

Defiantly booooo to the ironing but on the plus side will pass time away so you get home quicker if that makes any sence haha !!

I've just wrote in your diary I think we're going to Chester for the night Xxx

Back