Don't you just love it when...

I'm so jealous you have all the box sets! I'd love to buy them but don't have the money so have to resort to random episodes on universal etc or watching crappy copies online :(

No I haven't haha, I've been trying to keep away from it as I don't wanna ruin any long term plot stuff cause I'm trying to watch it through from the beginning where possible :p

Omg another SVU nut here!! No box sets either mind :( but I do have 46 episodes hogging all my sky+ space!

Still reckon benson and stabler are the best duo! But huang is our favourite of all! He is god! x

Mrs.S. said:
Omg another SVU nut here!! No box sets either mind :( but I do have 46 episodes hogging all my sky+ space!

Still reckon benson and stabler are the best duo! But huang is our favourite of all! He is god! x

I love SVU too. Elliott is drool worthy. Not seen much of the new season as its all over the place!

DYJLIW little one decides to make up a song about what a good helper he is and keeps running around singing it, yeah he's not actually helping but it makes you smile everytime he starts up again

donna88 said:
DYJLIW little one decides to make up a song about what a good helper he is and keeps running around singing it, yeah he's not actually helping but it makes you smile everytime he starts up again

He'll never grow out of that either just lose the tune!

He'll never grow out of that either just lose the tune!

He is very cheeky, last year at nursery when it was tidy up time he used to run around singing its tidy up time to the rest of the kids. His teachers thought it was hilarious.... I thought it was just naughty. They got him out of it by making it a tidy up monitor job which everyone had to have a turn of doing.

DYJLIW you lost at weigh in this week after being convinced you've gained! Also off for 4 days now and going away for a couple of nights with my OH to see friends across the other side of the Pennines :)

DYJLIW you get home after a really crappy day in work and get to snuggle on the sofa with two of the most awesome dogs in the world!! My sister and her hubby are away for the night, so my 'nephews' have come to stay!!!
Meet Mowgli Naylor(the lab) and Buzz Naylor xxx

image-3579836625.jpg

DYJLIW you are the proud owner of an Audi, always wanted one and now have an (old) A4 :D It's a right-hand drive though so I keep smacking the door when I should be changing gear :eek:

The down side is, no eternity ring for me this Christmas!

Back