Dukan ? hope so!

Heavens Colette were you trapped on the snowy wilds of the M53 or M56 lol, glad you got safely to a travelodge. Where in Liverpool was your son playing? The snow was awful here last night, but most of it has melted now thank god ! x

My boy is in a heavy mental band, he plays the lead guitar, very well i must add. He was playing at the Picket near the Anglican Cathedral. The roads were bad in Liverpool and the M53 was terrible, im just glad its all gone now.

This weekend has been a total wipe out, Friday was totaled, Saturday was back on track but yesterday we went out for a family meal and today have been out all day at the hospital having my eye tests, think i have been stressing a bit, and when i stress i eat.

Outcome of hospital, im getting old lol i have vitreous detachment in both eyes which is harmless at the moment. If the floaters get worse or if i see flashing lights then it means its getting worse and need to go back.

New glasses bought, cost a fortune due to a complex prescription. x

My boy is in a heavy mental band, he plays the lead guitar, very well i must add. He was playing at the Picket near the Anglican Cathedral. The roads were bad in Liverpool and the M53 was terrible, im just glad its all gone now.

This weekend has been a total wipe out, Friday was totaled, Saturday was back on track but yesterday we went out for a family meal and today have been out all day at the hospital having my eye tests, think i have been stressing a bit, and when i stress i eat.

Outcome of hospital, im getting old lol i have vitreous detachment in both eyes which is harmless at the moment. If the floaters get worse or if i see flashing lights then it means its getting worse and need to go back.

New glasses bought, cost a fortune due to a complex prescription. x

Collete, you're not old!! Fabulous but never old!!! I am glad you eye condition is harmless at the moment. As for the diet just dust yourself off and start again chick, straight back on cruise and plenty of water you'll be fine.

I'm sooo glad the snow has gone as well x

new glassss and old age, Collette welcome to the club xxx Is connor on you tube in his group? and all we can do is getback on track and a bit jiggying in the conservetory xxx

Fab news Collette! I'm sure that put your worries to rest. Age manifests in strange ways, I myself recently found my car keys in the fridge (don't ask) and I practically NEVER walk into a room without having forgotten why I went there in the first place :D It's god's way of getting back at us for being so naughty :)

lol dont think I was ever wicked enough to be as forgetfull as I am now Renata hahahaha

Oh yes............;)

Well Im 50 IN june, so come on girls confess when do you hit the mark???????????????????????????//

Back