Emma's shrink....a bit of everything to get the weight off...

wow Emma good on you.!

i need help to start back tomorrow after the crap foods ive eaten in 3 days... its shameful lol

Hey shanny,

I'm getting there Hun. Definately better this time around. Im so so determined.

Aw I'm sure you'll be back on track in no time. I'm sure it was nice to have a wee weekend off though. Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done Emz, that's great!! Not so great about the headache though!! Mine have worn off now! Took 4 bloody days though! Another 100% day!! Watch out skinny minnys here we come!! Well done Chica xxx

Kels_85 said:
Well done Emz, that's great!! Not so great about the headache though!! Mine have worn off now! Took 4 bloody days though! Another 100% day!! Watch out skinny minnys here we come!! Well done Chica xxx

I know hun. I'm going to save £3.00 for every lb I lose and then me and my wee mammy are gonna go on a big shopping spree...woohoo..!!! :-D

Oh god I hope this headache doesn't last too many days. Can hardly see straight with it. gonna go have a nice hot shower, get into my jammies and paint my nails and tootsies. Then have my last 'meal' of the day. Another day 100%.. xxx

That's a pukka idea!! You'll be able to buy nice new clothes with all the cash you save!!

Hope your head ache fizzles out!! Well done on another 100% day!! Top stuff!! Enjoy your dinner ;-) xxx

Day 4

Morning all.

Busy day for me today. Got to go to the accountants and run a few errands and then over to mammys for an hour and then home to get more housework done and get organised for work 2moro. Day 4 so I'm hoping for another 100% day today. Can't see why not. I'm still in great mindset. Must do another ketosis test strip today. Wasn't just into ketosis yesterday but had a belter of a headache that said it was on it's way..lol.

Hope everyone has a great day. Xxx

Woohooooo...just rang the CDC and she's seeing me on sat. I thought I had enough packs to do me till next Monday but I miscalculated. So we had a nice chat on the phone and I'm looking forward to going back to her. So I'm gonna have my official weigh in next sat and then the Monday week after that as mon's suit me better. So she'll be giving me 9 days worth of packs on sat. Can't wait.

Another good day so far. Went accountant this morn (thank feck that's over lol) and then went to mums. Had shake this morn, porridge for lunch. Gonna have a soup soon and then maybe a hot choc later. Have only managed a litre of water so far but drank copious amounts of tea in mammys.

Oh and I got some ketostix and I'm def in ketosis woooohooooo.. Xxx

emz.is.shrinkin said:
Woohooooo...just rang the CDC and she's seeing me on sat. I thought I had enough packs to do me till next Monday but I miscalculated. So we had a nice chat on the phone and I'm looking forward to going back to her. So I'm gonna have my official weigh in next sat and then the Monday week after that as mon's suit me better. So she'll be giving me 9 days worth of packs on sat. Can't wait.

Another good day so far. Went accountant this morn (thank feck that's over lol) and then went to mums. Had shake this morn, porridge for lunch. Gonna have a soup soon and then maybe a hot choc later. Have only managed a litre of water so far but drank copious amounts of tea in mammys.

Oh and I got some ketostix and I'm def in ketosis woooohooooo.. Xxx

Oh that's good Emz!! You have the same weigh in day as me this week!! Whoop whoop!!
Glad you having another good day!! Well done you!! Your doing so well missy!! Keep up the excellent work!! Im sure you will see amazing results on saturday!!

Well done on getting into ketosis too!! That should hopefully Mean no more head aches!! Woo hoo xxx

*Shanny* said:
woooo hoooo ketosis is here.!

what time saturday hun u seeing your CDC?? x

I work until 3 on a sat so be 4 o'clock. She don't usually do Saturday's but says she would for me lol. I have enough meals to do me till sunday lunchtime so glad she said she'd see me sat afternoon. So glad ketosis is here. I see you've had a tough day babe have u decided what to do.? Xxx

More than a tough day.. this is the problem coming off the diet for a few days it's hard to reprogram my thinking is well hard.!

i love morning weigh in's... glad your doing well.x

Yeah I usually go Monday morning to her so will be back to that after sat.
Aw hope it gets a bit better hun. I've got a friends birthday party on 12th feb but don't think I'll go off diet. I want to stay on a roll now xxx

WOW...!!! DAY 4 100%

i am so so pleased with myself tonight. i have made it to day 4 100%. this is such a great feeling for me. last time around i cheated and nibbled but not this time...noooo waaay..!! this feeling is way too good to lose for the sake of 5 mins of indulgence.

something must have really clicked with me last thursday. sat there in tears telling my mum that drastic action was needed before it got any worse. any other time i would have said 'yeah im gonna start monday' but this time i started on a friday. i have never EVER done that before. so a wee lightbulb must have switched on between my ears somewhere...lol :D:D:D because usually i would have been planning a 'final' weekend of indulgence and gluttony.
so this time i am definately in a better place to be doing this. and i am so so glad i am finally at this better place. it feels great. i hope it lasts.

cant wait to see the cdc on saturday. im hoping that even though i will only be on day 8, she will give me the bars as i think this will help me a bit. having a 'treat' as such, in the evenings. i actually tried the oriental chilli 'crisps' recipe tonight and it was nice to have a crunch of something lol. going to try a lot of the recipes with my 4th 'meal' pack to keep me entertained. yum yum. :D:D:D

so here's to another 100% day and before i know it it'll be the weekend and my first official weigh in. (i told cdc my starting weight on phone today) so i'm not going to adjust ticker or stats until then.

right i'm off to bed with my bottle of water. hope everyone had a good day today. onwards and thinwards to 2moro.

nite nite :4633: xxx

O.M.G.....

Had another sneak peek at the scales this morning and I am into the 12's.. Checked in at 12st 13lbs.. :-D I have not been under 13stone in nearly a year xxx

Oh Emz!!!!
Well done on getting into the 12's that is absolutely amazing honey!! Good on you!! It's so good when you see your hard work start to pay off!! Well done again chick, that's brilliant! So chuffed for you xxx

Oh Emz!!!!
Well done on getting into the 12's that is absolutely amazing honey!! Good on you!! It's so good when you see your hard work start to pay off!! Well done again chick, that's brilliant! So chuffed for you xxx

thank you babes it feels so good that i now actually weigh 12st something...wooohoooo..!! xxx

another day done................day 5 100%...!!!

this great feeling is still with me, i am so so determined.
had a strawberry shake for brekkie, porridge at lunch, a fotf shake late afternoon, and made another batch of the oriental chilli crisps tonight and did them to perfection...yum yum. i know u shouldnt do this everyday but i have mostly that flavour of soup left (barr 1 potato and leek) and just wanted to mix it up a bit. :D

hope everyone had a good day xxx

Your more than welcome!! That 12 something will quickly turn into 11 something too!! Thats definitely something too look forward too :) Exciting times ahead xxx

Back