END OF DAY 7

MsJMC said:
:D Hellooooo

all these things your thinking are natural for every dieter .... wondering all the time , i have heard some people go away and gain say 8 pounds and some get back and crack on some have trouble , its always good to have a plan for another plan to lose weight , say xmas ? .
But remember you won't put this weight back on , maybe half a stone but not what you was .
where are you going on holiday ?
It;s mental thoughts your having of missing foods , i'm glad you have a away of dealing with it and not acting out your thought .... great idea !
how old are your kids , yes my daughter will go back monday , it is a routine . what part of Devon are you DonnaMarie
My w8 stuff came today , thank god ..... still got my slim and save coming wonder if that turns up today , put order in thursday .
I worked it out counting today its 56 days till OH is off , so trying to get that far .... unsure about using scales as i used to hop on daily , drove me mad as when it stayed stable i was getting p off lol ... it's only numbers i know its if you've been 100% think well i know i was good .
Me too board , nothing todo as rain , got my daughters Karting grading sunday so will have plans that day thank god ... but today , well i don't plan staying home .... lol
So 6 weeks i think that will be 1 stone 1/2 ... can easy do it .... your hanging in there tight !!

Thanks.
I have 3 kids, 2 girls 15 & 8 and a son 21months.
And a husband lol :)
I'm in Somerset I'll have to update that.
And we're off to Disneyland Paris on Friday 20th July.
1 1/2 by then Cor I hope so! :)
So are you not getting weighed with a CDC then?
I'm terrible for hopping on and off my scales and I hate it when they go up and down but I don't let it bother me just go by my CDC's scales on Wednesday's and so far they've been kind to me! :)
Did you mean karate grading?
Cause that's where my husband and girls are now lol :)
I'm having a s&s day today.
Got 1 pack left to have tonight and not sure what to have as when I'm on a cd day I love my porridge in the evening.
Had the s&s sweet porridge this morning it's ok but nothing like the cd porridges.
How's your day been then?

Thanks.
I have 3 kids, 2 girls 15 & 8 and a son 21months.
And a husband lol :)
I'm in Somerset I'll have to update that.
And we're off to Disneyland Paris on Friday 20th July.
1 1/2 by then Cor I hope so! :)
So are you not getting weighed with a CDC then?
I'm terrible for hopping on and off my scales and I hate it when they go up and down but I don't let it bother me just go by my CDC's scales on Wednesday's and so far they've been kind to me! :)
Did you mean karate grading?
Cause that's where my husband and girls are now lol :)
I'm having a s&s day today.
Got 1 pack left to have tonight and not sure what to have as when I'm on a cd day I love my porridge in the evening.
Had the s&s sweet porridge this morning it's ok but nothing like the cd porridges.
How's your day been then?

How funny is that , they are at grading yours now ? I mean yesterday lol
What belt are they on , and was they grading yesterday ?
somerset is lovely too .
July 20th my daughter shes 8 breaks up that day , so you have one whos 8 too .
my Daughter is 9 in aug so the youngest in her class lol
I also have two sons , ages 21, 18 both working .
Disney land paris will be nice .... I was going to book a coach Trip few years ago for me and my daughter but didn't get there we went to Germany instead lol
Today is her grading yes for her orange belt , shes in a GKR club as each Karate is different on belts .
shes had yellow now orange which she is going for today ....
With the CDC this is stock from my old one , she is pricey and a little too Far , I have to wait now till my old ones back off hol so i get get my forum from her which cost me tenner as BMI was too high so needed a Docs sig ... for bars its 2:35 , shakes 2:00 which is alot , ready made 2:35 ... so shes charging alot and in my town its 1:85 and 2:00 so will work out cheaper .... so until i get that forum i can't get any more stuff i have few days left of CD , and my W8 stuff and S&S so won't be stuck for least 2 weeks ....
yes confusing lol
scales i was going to not weigh in .... i'm unsure if i should weigh in or see how long i can go .
how was yesterday for you DonnaMarie ? so you did a S&S day yesterday ? yes I was put off with that oatmeal Porridge on s&S , but trying some others hop there good lol
How you getting on ?

MsJMC said:
How funny is that , they are at grading yours now ? I mean yesterday lol
What belt are they on , and was they grading yesterday ?
somerset is lovely too .
July 20th my daughter shes 8 breaks up that day , so you have one whos 8 too .
my Daughter is 9 in aug so the youngest in her class lol
I also have two sons , ages 21, 18 both working .
Disney land paris will be nice .... I was going to book a coach Trip few years ago for me and my daughter but didn't get there we went to Germany instead lol
Today is her grading yes for her orange belt , shes in a GKR club as each Karate is different on belts .
shes had yellow now orange which she is going for today ....
With the CDC this is stock from my old one , she is pricey and a little too Far , I have to wait now till my old ones back off hol so i get get my forum from her which cost me tenner as BMI was too high so needed a Docs sig ... for bars its 2:35 , shakes 2:00 which is alot , ready made 2:35 ... so shes charging alot and in my town its 1:85 and 2:00 so will work out cheaper .... so until i get that forum i can't get any more stuff i have few days left of CD , and my W8 stuff and S&S so won't be stuck for least 2 weeks ....
yes confusing lol
scales i was going to not weigh in .... i'm unsure if i should weigh in or see how long i can go .
how was yesterday for you DonnaMarie ? so you did a S&S day yesterday ? yes I was put off with that oatmeal Porridge on s&S , but trying some others hop there good lol
How you getting on ?

They are doing shotokan karate husband got his purple 5th belt. And youngest daughter got her red 2nd belt. Same as my eldest daughter has got.
We went to Disneyland Paris in 2007 and I was big then so looking forward to going smaller this time! :)
My CDC charges £1.95 for shakes porridges & soups. £2.25 for bars.
Yesterday I struggled.. you know what I'm thinking s&s days even with 4 packs don't satisfy me enough. Like on a cd day 3 packs they seem to be more filling.
Don't know why. In a cd day again today about to have my last pack now an apple & cinnamon porridge :)
Hope you've had a good day and hope your daughter got her orange belt :)

morning DM
So yours are at the JKA Karate , we have one in my town , the belts are different yes .
so your daughters have the second belt , she my daughter got her second belt yesterday , start with white , then Yellow, then orange , next is green then so on ....
they say takes about 4 years for a black going once a week .
so yours seem pricey with your CDC too ... So on Slim&Save you struggle ? might be less in them ? or sometimes it goes like that . on warmer days you maybe find it easier ?
What products did you have yesterday of Slim&Save , mine should be coming today ...
Have you heard of exante ? they are cheap and filling ... I have tried them i liked most of them but the Tom soup .
disney land paris last year you said you was big , did it stop you going on the rides ? This is why i have started as thinking i am off to Alton towers sometime in the 7 weeks hol , so better move myself now .
Least my bloating has gone down now , hate that .
so its a CD day today DM ?
I'm doing a W8 today , will see if my Slim&Save come might do a mix up .
so yesterday , was hard DM , least you are making it 100% thats the good thing , and taking yourself out of the way by going upstairs .
How much have you lost in total now ?

Hi. Think I'm going to stick to cd for a bit.
Got my weigh in Wednesday with my CDC so just emailed her my order for the week.
Had a sneaky weigh in on my scales today and I've only dropped 1lb :(
Annoyed me.. Today I've had a cd ss+ day.
Had some tuna and cucumber at dinner this evening.
I have been on my new vibration plate everyday this week. And my jeans that I wore last Monday today are hanging off me so maybe I've had inch loss this week.
CDC gonna measure me she said.
Been 100% so must be coming off somewhere hey!
Hope you've had a good day?
I'm just off to have my porridge now.. Love my porridge in the evening lol :)

morning DM
Yes its coming off , and inche loss too . they say if you've been 100% go with that fact .
I strayed a bit yesterday.... need to think why i wanted to start this plan again .
But DM with one pound loss , just look at it that you was 100% thats why i was thinking of laying of the scales , plays mind games with me.
Let me know how today goes with weigh in .
are you ok ? Are you still feeling low on the plan ?
I have to get my mind set back into this , no more straying off plan ... it just won't get me to the end !
so i'm going for a Slim and save soon .... will fill you in how it went , i usaly don't have first one till very late , i'm up at 7am but leave it till i want to eat .
how about youDM when do you have yours ?

MsJMC said:
morning DM
Yes its coming off , and inche loss too . they say if you've been 100% go with that fact .
I strayed a bit yesterday.... need to think why i wanted to start this plan again .
But DM with one pound loss , just look at it that you was 100% thats why i was thinking of laying of the scales , plays mind games with me.
Let me know how today goes with weigh in .
are you ok ? Are you still feeling low on the plan ?
I have to get my mind set back into this , no more straying off plan ... it just won't get me to the end !
so i'm going for a Slim and save soon .... will fill you in how it went , i usaly don't have first one till very late , i'm up at 7am but leave it till i want to eat .
how about youDM when do you have yours ?

Hi back from my weigh in and I've lost 2 1/2lb ;)
That's a total of 2 stone 7 1/2lbs in 8 weeks :)
I'm feeling good thanks I do have low times on this diet but I'm sure we all do.
Good luck with the slim&save hope you like them.
Yes I'm the same I try have my first pack between 11am- 1pm the later the better.
As its evenings that are harder for me I try save my packs for then.
Well today is start of week 9.. Shocking I've made it this far.
But am feeling great! :)

2 1/2 is good DM . start of week 9 , god long time on this diet did you do straight SS plan all the way .
Slim and save , the lemon bar was nice , but very small !
leaves you feeling you've hardly had anything .
Suns out , hope it stays out .
so your ready for another week DM ? for me i find from 2 till 5 hard .... cos once 5 comes i know i;ll have one about 6 .
I go to bed early so i guess the eve is not that long i go up say 10 , why i don't know lol
Well my daughter has found out what teacher she will get in year 5 ... so happy with that .
What year is your daughter in DM ?

MsJMC said:
2 1/2 is good DM . start of week 9 , god long time on this diet did you do straight SS plan all the way .
Slim and save , the lemon bar was nice , but very small !
leaves you feeling you've hardly had anything .
Suns out , hope it stays out .
so your ready for another week DM ? for me i find from 2 till 5 hard .... cos once 5 comes i know i;ll have one about 6 .
I go to bed early so i guess the eve is not that long i go up say 10 , why i don't know lol
Well my daughter has found out what teacher she will get in year 5 ... so happy with that .
What year is your daughter in DM ?

Hi :)
Yep ss most of the way with a bit off ss+.
I think the same about the s&s bars.. Not enough of them!
My favourites are the dark Choc Truffa and the dark Choc Coconut..
Yes afternoons can be stressful for me too on this diet.
My 8yr old will be going into year 4 in September as she's not 9 till December.
My eldest will be going into year 11.. Scary!
How's your day been? You doing a slim&save day yes?
I'm on cd as I've not got a lot of slim&save left.
Going to have a Choc Mint as a Mousse later :)

DM
Had a slimsave porridge yesyerday , they are watery , this one is a different one too the one i had last time .
Slim and save seem less kcals ... maybe thats why smaller .
so your daughter is year below mine , mines the yougest in her class .
yes year 11 final year , unless she stays on , they changed the law so they must stay collage or school or volnetry work part time till 18 , was reading about it on CAB
lucky for my sons thwey both started work 16 and 17 at that time .
Going to text my old cdc to ring my new CDC about that form today , she is ment to keep that form 6 months .
Rainning here again . Started ;last night .
choc coconut sounds nice ...
How do you find the weekends Donna ? I find i need to get out and break the day up .
I have been planning the 7 weeks school jolidays , because if i don't we end up doing nothing , so booked few coach trips and theres a place that they can go to that costs but was thinking of half days there few here and there . Also her dads off two weeks of it so think it won't be a too long one . its normaly 6 weeks but inset days have gone in there so 7 weeks . bad .
when do yours finish DM ?
So you fighting fit in the VLCD house :)

MsJMC said:
DM
Had a slimsave porridge yesyerday , they are watery , this one is a different one too the one i had last time .
Slim and save seem less kcals ... maybe thats why smaller .
so your daughter is year below mine , mines the yougest in her class .
yes year 11 final year , unless she stays on , they changed the law so they must stay collage or school or volnetry work part time till 18 , was reading about it on CAB
lucky for my sons thwey both started work 16 and 17 at that time .
Going to text my old cdc to ring my new CDC about that form today , she is ment to keep that form 6 months .
Rainning here again . Started ;last night .
choc coconut sounds nice ...
How do you find the weekends Donna ? I find i need to get out and break the day up .
I have been planning the 7 weeks school jolidays , because if i don't we end up doing nothing , so booked few coach trips and theres a place that they can go to that costs but was thinking of half days there few here and there . Also her dads off two weeks of it so think it won't be a too long one . its normaly 6 weeks but inset days have gone in there so 7 weeks . bad .
when do yours finish DM ?
So you fighting fit in the VLCD house :)

Yes the Slim&Save porridges are nothing like the CD ones.
I find the weekends fine.
As everyone is home and it's all busy.
Time flys! :)
I've not thought much about the school holidays.. Let's hope the weather will be better cause that will make it a lot easier hey!
Ours finish on Thursday 19th July
And we're off on Friday 20th till Wednesday 25th to Disneyland.
I'm ok thanks being 100% as I want to see the next stone down at weigh in next wednesday I haven't seen that since my 8yr old was a baby :)
How's your day going?

19th July when are yours back ?
ours finish July 20th back on Sept 4th

I started gainning weight when my daughter was in year 2 and it started getting out of control .
When my daughter was at the end of year 1 i was 11 half stone ...
Doing well DM , breaking into the next stone you feel god i have not done this since .....
yes , staying big is not what we want , theres no reasons to stay big .
Having my hair done at 2 today .... i had this young girl come to the house few weeks back who didn't know what she was doing so now its costing me twice , as going over to next twon to sort it out .....
Disneyland will be good , when are you coming off plan DM ? are you coming off plan for that ?
in the next 5 weeks you should see 17 pounds come off .
right i better run as so much todo . Keep shaking :)
unsure what i'll have todo ..... huh the choices are endless lol

MsJMC said:
19th July when are yours back ?
ours finish July 20th back on Sept 4th

I started gainning weight when my daughter was in year 2 and it started getting out of control .
When my daughter was at the end of year 1 i was 11 half stone ...
Doing well DM , breaking into the next stone you feel god i have not done this since .....
yes , staying big is not what we want , theres no reasons to stay big .
Having my hair done at 2 today .... i had this young girl come to the house few weeks back who didn't know what she was doing so now its costing me twice , as going over to next twon to sort it out .....
Disneyland will be good , when are you coming off plan DM ? are you coming off plan for that ?
in the next 5 weeks you should see 17 pounds come off .
right i better run as so much todo . Keep shaking :)
unsure what i'll have todo ..... huh the choices are endless lol

Not sure when ours go back yet.
Oh not good I always use the same hairdressers have for years.
Hope your happy with it now?
I need to talk to my CDC more about my holiday and when to come off plan.
I'm not looking forward to it like I thought I would.. Cause I know how hard it's going to be to get back into it again after :(
I'm hoping to get off as much as I can before we go, have 4 more Wednesday weigh ins so going to be 100% SS :)

They say to work on higher plans don't they ?
how do you feel about going away sticking on a higher plan or are you thinking of just coming off ? and when you come back getting back on . which can be very hard todo once you've lost your strong head ... whats in your mind now DM ?
My hair came out nice , she has lots of good reviews for just a cut at her home for me was 24 which is alot as no washing , it was razor cut , i asked her where she got this tool as not seen one like it , she said in the states ... my daughrers hair cost 9 dry cut too .... so she pricey .
so its a short number to what i had ....
Hair By Jane | freelance hairdresser hitchin, complimentary therapist hitchin, hairdressers in hitchin, hair salons in hitchin, hairdressing in hitchin, wigs in hitchin, hair salons sg5 heres where i went hit the link
Don't think too much about Cambridge too much while your away , and i think your gonna find yourself not eating no where near what you used too ....
Thats it when we book trips up we work up to them to lose weight and then think ...... will i get back to the diet , will i gain , its just natural , you have to think will i just jump off plan and then come home see what mind set your in donna .
For my i using this time up now wisely as winter i just can't do this diet , i get too cold so by october it will be hard .
How was your day yesterday ?

MsJMC said:
They say to work on higher plans don't they ?
how do you feel about going away sticking on a higher plan or are you thinking of just coming off ? and when you come back getting back on . which can be very hard todo once you've lost your strong head ... whats in your mind now DM ?
My hair came out nice , she has lots of good reviews for just a cut at her home for me was 24 which is alot as no washing , it was razor cut , i asked her where she got this tool as not seen one like it , she said in the states ... my daughrers hair cost 9 dry cut too .... so she pricey .
so its a short number to what i had ....
Hair By Jane | freelance hairdresser hitchin, complimentary therapist hitchin, hairdressers in hitchin, hair salons in hitchin, hairdressing in hitchin, wigs in hitchin, hair salons sg5 heres where i went hit the link
Don't think too much about Cambridge too much while your away , and i think your gonna find yourself not eating no where near what you used too ....
Thats it when we book trips up we work up to them to lose weight and then think ...... will i get back to the diet , will i gain , its just natural , you have to think will i just jump off plan and then come home see what mind set your in donna .
For my i using this time up now wisely as winter i just can't do this diet , i get too cold so by october it will be hard .
How was your day yesterday ?

I need to talk with my CDC more about my holiday in still undecided.
I think I'll most likely come off plan for that week.
I'm determined to lose the rest of my weight so even though I know it will be hard getting back into it I'll do it!
Glad you like your hair :)
Ohhh hadn't thought about doing this diet in the winter.. Don't think I could I'm freezing all the time now.
Yesterday was fine as was today really.
Just feeling cold and tired.
Hope you've had a good weekend too :)

Afternoon Dm
Yes , so more reason to come back and get the last bit off before winter , i have tried it before i freeze and i no longer can just stick a gas fier on but had it taken out ... so just rads which i have to sit on top off to keep warm lol
So come Oct it gets to cold to stay on this diet . i shake i'm that cold , so your alreadying feeling the cold DM , not good i know .
my wkend , did not do anything fathers day was like a normal day ....
yes hair , people at the school noticed as so much off lol
I'm having a W8 day ... you know i said i was gonna phone CDC , well i never , and i am going to do Slimsave as cheper , i have booked a holiday Aug 20th to blackpool so my mood lifted to 100% , as i have not been great on plan but today my feelings have changed and so wanting this now
I had a w8 day today , but only one so far its getting late as 15:40 now , so must go have another , feeling not hungry at all
How are you ?
i have 9 weeks till hol ....
i'm gonna be honking on the 100% daily i think today

Just had weigh in lost 2 1/2 lbs... Total 2 stone 10 lbs in 9 weeks :)
Busy busy at the mo but will be back later to post & catch up :)

2 1/2 DM , thats great .
Well rain here think its all over the country .
Had slight dull head , as think its K ....
Its like any diet , hard for first few weeks then becomes a way of life
How are you DM ?

MsJMC said:
2 1/2 DM , thats great .
Well rain here think its all over the country .
Had slight dull head , as think its K ....
Its like any diet , hard for first few weeks then becomes a way of life
How are you DM ?

Hiya :)
Thank you!
Yes raining here too :(
Keep drinking the water it helps with the headaches I find.
Day 2 of week 10 today for me having a S&S day today.
Love the fact I can have 4 packs :)
Had a sweet porridge just now.
Planning on having a Spicy Spaghetti around 5pm.
Then a crispy choc as a mousse later and my choc coconut bar tonight :)
Hope your ok? Xx

Back