Fire questions at, and demand attention from KD Thread

Whoops, sorry, got to go back a bit in this thread
whats a boomwhacker?? is that like the hammers you get in Whack attack??!! I like them.
Boomwhackers are amazing. They are brightly coloured plastic tubes of varying lengths. Each one will produce a note when hit.

My kids do a great arrangement of the nutcracker suite with them (and kazoos). Loads of fun.

I call them my weapons of mass destruction :D

Haven't go a video of my kiddos. Not that I'd be allowed to put them on anyway, but here's an example of booms in action

[youtube]aKv1zKanM_M[/youtube]

Im gonna guess at 3....lol.

Sonkie!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: I can't believe you'd think that of me :p

BTW that doesn't mean you're wrong, I'm keeping quiet on that for a bit longer, see what everyone else thinks of me first :D

Whoops, sorry, got to go back a bit in this thread

Boomwhackers are amazing. They are brightly coloured plastic tubes of varying lengths. Each one will produce a note when hit.

My kids do a great arrangement of the nutcracker suite with them (and kazoos). Loads of fun.

I call them my weapons of mass destruction :D

Haven't go a video of my kiddos. Not that I'd be allowed to put them on anyway, but here's an example of booms in action

[youtube]aKv1zKanM_M[/youtube]

Never seen this before, great sound, but do the kids end up with bruises all up their legs when they've finished? It looked a bit painful.

Never seen this before, great sound, but do the kids end up with bruises all up their legs when they've finished? It looked a bit painful.

Yeah... I tell them not to make a fuss :D

Most of the time though, they just bang them on the floor. There's a special technique for getting a good sound. Sometimes on the back of a school chair, to give a softer sound.

I've also had (last year) a drum band using upturned emulsion paint pots. It was fab :D

Who needs the real thing eh :D

Yeah... I tell them not to make a fuss :D

Most of the time though, they just bang them on the floor. There's a special technique for getting a good sound. Sometimes on the back of a school chair, to give a softer sound.

I've also had (last year) a drum band using upturned emulsion paint pots. It was fab :D

Who needs the real thing eh :D

Wow that is really good.......but ouch !!!!!!!!

You guys! Honestly! I'm just a shy retiring kinda gal.

I shall reveal all (no not in that way!!) when Coley & Vicky have had their guesses.

Until then:

My vote goes to streaker!!!!!! very nudie rudie of you. never seen you speak Welsh at Karen sooooooo have decided that can't be it and as for being married 3 times........just doesn't hit home.

Think I've decided for Bev...I say your fav colour is lilac...since your name is written in it.

KD!!!!! how cooooooool are those boom whacker thingies???!! it's like handbells but much less geeky.......

You mean the children don't hit eachother with them? that would make more sense and be theraputic. nice.

Do you think you'd be classified as one of them "alternative" music teachers KD?? Wish you were mine....mine just walked with her feet at 90 degrees the wrong way (turned out).

xx

Revision...........aaaaaaaargh!!!

luckily first exam is my most hated one and at the start of the week (not next week...week after)...but I already have about 33% in the bag cause of my presentation I did before christmas.......i kicked ass...he could not criticise me. Therefore, i should get an A for that. Thank god...i don't understand the coursework!!

2nd exam is the end of that week and it's on kiddie stuff....which is fine.

Then one more......and I'm freeeee!!

but just now, I'm locked in revision hell.

So was I right with your truth?:D

xx

Yes! My lounge is lilac, silver and white! I wanted lilac bridesmaids when i got married - but my mum overruled me as apparently lilac is a colour of mourning ???? So I had peach instead! If ever i get married again - it will be me in lilac!!!

Good luck for all your exams - must admit glad my exam taking days are over. But have my eldest taking her degree exams this year and my son doing his GCSE's as well .... so lots of stress in the family!

Yes! My lounge is lilac, silver and white! I wanted lilac bridesmaids when i got married - but my mum overruled me as apparently lilac is a colour of mourning ???? So I had peach instead! If ever i get married again - it will be me in lilac!!!

Good luck for all your exams - must admit glad my exam taking days are over. But have my eldest taking her degree exams this year and my son doing his GCSE's as well .... so lots of stress in the family!

I love lilac, my bouquet and bridesmaids were all lilac......I have never heard of it as a colour of mourning, I thought that was just black.....!

Apparently in Victorian times (my mum never moved on from them!!) widows went from black to lilac before wearing normal coloured clothes!!

Apparently in Victorian times (my mum never moved on from them!!) widows went from black to lilac before wearing normal coloured clothes!!

OOOO a lovely colour. Well I had it anyway...lol. Oh by the way may bedroom is lilac, the walls the carpet and the bedding and it looks blooming lovely, really relaxing too.

MD, gotta be number 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yup, right second time with me, nipple pierced it is!!

Vicky!! you rebel!!!:eek::eek::eek:

KD......still waiting on your lies and truth!!;)

xx

I know Nicole, Hit thirty, major crisis point in my life, went for lots of pain!!!

Yeah come on KD!!!!!!!!!!

Back