Goldilukes Diary of a food zombie

They have gone back up to 10.8 which means 10.6 on my mechanical ones.

ive suffered with a headache this whole week and have found myself eating none stop trying to get rid of it, it's s weird. The headache gives me a huge picky appetite.

Its been a very stressful time as we had a girl whelp a dead pup and she was nursing it all lovely so I had to take it away from her and try and get her to resume as normal which is heartbreaking because she knows she has a baby somewhere. Problem with pomeranians is that this is usual and so much can go wrong, I often feel like giving up because it gets to me far too much but then when we have litters of stunning puppies bouncing around it makes it all a little more worth while.

anyway because of these past few days I've not caught up on here with everyone's diaries and cooking has gone completely out of the window. I have basically been getting by on snacks of cheese, cheese and more cheese....the fruity variety but because of guilt ate some cheddars too to balance it out a bit.....kind of thing.

i do still keep a book journal of my food which I do daily so if you want to see my last few days worth just ask?

hope you all are keeping well?

ohhhh I ran loads of laps round our field here and was knackered, will d that instead of dreadmill at times because it really got my heart rate up in seconds and I loved the fresh air on my face as I wizzed around :)

That's so sad about the puppy, bless her.

Love your dairy though cheese, cheese and more cheese. Since it's like a 'fat fast' you made loose loads. I think there's a bit about it in Atkins, or maybe another book.

Hope your having a good day. Rain here for second day in a row. blech.

Val, it would be if I hadn't of eaten 2 slices high bran per day along with it :( just received my Atkins book so reading up fully hoping t will kick start me back in to induction properly. The last week has been awful since eating the cheese, my weight has gone up, I've suffered headaches and its opened my cravings back up so.....today fruit cheese gone, bread gone and I'm back to clean and green because I honestly hate feeling this way like I did before the diet...dead haha

Thanks Lisa :)

Today is a new day but...I'm back to 10 st 8lb 8 ounces :(

not great but not surprised after this week of feeling utterly crap and eating all that fruit cheese. I hoped I could get Wy with it but I can't and its caught up with me big time. Headaches came back, cravings for all sorts of nasty food came back and I've been feeling tired tired :(

today is clean and green, if I can't behave myself now I never will. Maybe I am more insulin resistant than I thought so will do the diet more sensitively because I am not going back to being a drugged up food zombie.

weather today is rotten but.....we do live in Britain after all so it's to be expected. House lights on and hot water bottle to the rescue :) hope you are all having a great day so far?

Hi all,

havent updated my diary in a few days but have still stuck to plan. Yesterday I was 10stone 8lbs and 8 ounces, today I was 10stone 7lbs 3 ounces.

i ate basic yesterday grabbing good meats and a small portion of cheese I also incorporated a bulletproof coffee at night around 9pm when I usually get the munchies. I also had an early night 11pm, woke up at 7 went back over until 8am and think that is what I needed a good sleep after 4 nights with just about 2 hours through all the whelping here.
we have 3 healthy pups, 1 boy, 2 girls from two *****es. 1 ***** we have had one singleton pup born dead which was a large pup and usually I panic when a singleton is there since they usually cause problems coming out :( then my other ***** who had the two girls also gave birth to a large dead puppy :( we both were knackered after this week so eating has been a bit all over the place.
its been quite a sad week but the upside is that the ***** who had the singleton dead pup is acting like her old self and full of beans, like nothing has happened. It's amazing how they bounce back. Then in a few weeks time we will have pups bouncing around which I love, it makes the home light up.

so food for today has been

B 2x bulletproof coffees - 2 tsp coffee the organic and cleanest the better but I don't have any right now so using kenco Peruvian or Brazilian, 2 tbs kerrygold butter, 1tbs coconut oil. Whisk it up and you get a milky looking frothy coffee. I don't use cream or milk/soya no need to :)

L 5 slices of bacon from dicksons pork shop on the go, 1 slice of ox tongue and another bulletproof coffee

D fillet steak, one red onion diced and fried alongside 1 green pepper in kerrygold butter served on cold cup full lettuce and 4 slices cucumber with 2 tbs mayo.
another bulletproof coffee

S 30g Cornish cruncher Diablo chilli cheese

2 litres water, need more but have been out most of the day.

10 laps around my 2 acres, not bad and way more exciting than the dreadmill right now. Heart beats go way up too straight away which I believe will be better exercise wise than a heavy paced walk. May be wrong but we will see.

Thought I'd make t official and post my measurements since 20th March 2013

waist - 41 1/2 inches
hips - 42 1/2 inches
thighs - 23 1/2 inches
boobs- 40 3/4
arm - 13

1st May

w 39
H 42
T 22 1/2
B 39
arm 12

15th May
w 38
h 42
t 22 1/2
b 38 3/4
a 11

31st May
w 38
h 41 1/2
t 22 1/2
b 38 1/2
a 10 3/4

15th June

w 36
h 40 3/4
t 22 1/4
b 37 3/4
arm 10 1/2

i am so happy, seems I am eventually losing most if my weight around my pcos gut..can't believe it but measurements prove it. I do have a thigh gap now :) and feel leaner and more streamline plus when I run I don't get knocked out by the knockers anymore :)

Great results on the measurements there Goldi. Your hard work is definitely paying off. Mixed news on the pups - sad to hear about the stillborns, but lovely news about the healthy ones. They'll be keeping you on your toes soon!

Wow sounds like a busy time for you Goldi. Sad about the puppies, but glad the others are ok and the mom.

Great on the measurements, just goes to show you what a difference you've made. Well done x

Do you put butter and coconut oil in your coffee? Where are your capsules lol.

I love the diablo cruncher cheese too, so good with coffee. :)

Great results on the measurements there Goldi. Your hard work is definitely paying off. Mixed news on the pups - sad to hear about the stillborns, but lovely news about the healthy ones. They'll be keeping you on your toes soon!

Thanks moonwatcher, measurements going in the right way, weight not....woke today and I'm 10.8.2 :( I've gone up poooo.

yes il be kept busy on my toes with pups soon once they start weaning its my turn to be mammy. Hope you are well?

Val, I haven't reordered the capsules in a while. Just been using regular freeze dried Nd making up 500ml on a mornings for breakfast, yes coconut oil and butter in the coffee then whisk it up no milks or cream. It's quite nice and meant to help you lose weight except hasn't worked for me just yet as I've put on :(
that cheese is gorgeous with coffee isn't it :) yummy

hope your well?

It's took me a week to shift my grotty headaches and generally cruddy feeling since eating those fruit cheeses. I am sure that they are the culprits since I felt fine before them. Funnily enough I felt this week like I did before starting the diet when I used to consume everything and anything, so do not want to go back to that. Tired and grouchy with headache aura lingering all day....I hate taking painkillers too.

for the past day all those smelly symptoms have gone so hoping by sticking clean and green I've knocked the cravings back on the head, not craving sugar so far so good. Must remember not to sneak those back in because 3 days of luxury gave me a whole week of blehhhh. Funnily enough the feelings pissed me off more than the scales going up.

Oh and ps on this subject, I ate a handful of sultanas like a sugar craving beast the other day and that is when I knew I had a problem again....terrible, glad I wasn't on camera haha.

so this morning I'm at 10st 8lbs 2 ounces, quite a bit up from yesterday but haven't been to the park in over three days so let's hope things will sort themselves out soon....here's hoping.

just had my first 500ml bulletproof coffee and it definitely shakes any morning hunger and can get me through until lunch time. Plus gives loads of energy.

hope you all have a great day!

Yesterday's menu plus weight this morning 10.7 :) few down from 10.8.2

B 2x bulletproof coffees
L 2 slices wheat germ bread from M&S with 1/4 pt taw valley cheese filler and a slice of ham.
D 2 slices bacon, 2 sausages 0.6 g carbs each, 1 fried egg in butter, tbs mayo

2 costa americanos with pouring cream
S 1 slice ox tongue, 25g Cornish cruncher Diablo chilli cheese
S 6 blueberries, 3 strawberries, tbs extra thick double cream

3 litres water

im off to London today so will try and get some good meats from m&s and pret or Starbucks with pouring cream.

hope you all have a great day!

Morning

Enjoy your day in London, I'm afraid it's cold and grey - so, no change there!

And what's a bulletproof coffee?

Morning

Enjoy your day in London, I'm afraid it's cold and grey - so, no change there!

And what's a bulletproof coffee?

Susie I did enjoy it, it was fantastic and I got to catch up with some great fiends before they head back to LA. The weather wasnt too bad, much better than up North :)

bullet proof coffee
Recipe: How to Make Your Coffee Bulletproof…And Your Morning Too

im losing weight on it but that's because I'm not having breakfast usually, I have 2 of these first thing and find I'm nt hungry until around 12-1pm it's brilliant Nd I can't believe the results.

Yesterday's menu was a little harder being away but I did manage it.

B 1 bulletproof coffee 1 big double cream coffee

L eggplant with mozzarella, rocket and spinach, carpaccio with cherry toms and more rocket with lemon.
Steak cooked In butter with more salad.

D pret tuna Niçoise salad with honey mustard dressing, not something I was happy about using but only drizzled a little and didnt finish the salad.
M&S summer berries fruit bowl 16g carb for whole bowl, I only ate around 3/4

S 20g cheese stick and half pack of Aberdeen Angus beef

As for coffees with cream I had around 4 whilst in London. Luckily the restaurant and hotel had oodles of cream and gorgeous strong coffee so I was in my element.

Water came in at around 2 litres

Lots of walking :)

Monday morning I was 10.7 down from 10.8 and today Tuesday I could not believe my eyes, in fact they hurt whilst trying to pop out.......10.5 on digital scales which means I'm 10.3 on mechanical and my mini goal was to see 10.4 on mechanical so I have beat my mini goal :) I can not believe how much weight I've lost in the past week after such a long up and down stall. I really believe its the bulletproof coffees in a morning plus since taking them they have curbed my sugar and carb cravings since I ruined it al by eating all that fruit cheese last week.

happy teddy today :)
hope you all have a great day!! Apparently it's meant to be sunny :)

Back