ProPoints Helsbels new start

Thanks love-I come to terms with the fact this is how it's going to be from now on :(

I can't eat it in anything-but I like dried apricots/bananas just the other weirdness lol x

Ha ha ha! Funny how we all like different things! How u feeling tonight? X

Ha ha ha! Funny how we all like different things! How u feeling tonight? X

I'm ok-bit upset but more angry than anything else, have a session with our counsellor tomorrow-talk about perfect timing haha!

Also feeling a bit guilty over what I ate today-know I shouldn't but can't help feeling I've jeopardised weigh loss for this week :( x

I'm ok-bit upset but more angry than anything else, have a session with our counsellor tomorrow-talk about perfect timing haha!

Also feeling a bit guilty over what I ate today-know I shouldn't but can't help feeling I've jeopardised weigh loss for this week :( x

Don't feel like that Sweetie, it was a treat, everyone deserves a treat, tomorrow is a new day. X

Morning Sweetie, Hope you get on ok today with your counselling. lots of love. X

Hey.

Hope you get on ok with the counsellor today.
I'm sure it will be extremely helpful to have someone to rant to that isn't personally involved in your situation.

As for dried fruit - I love sultanas and dried apricots.
And fruit scones are the only acceptable form of scone.
Don't be giving me none of this plain and cheese scone nonsense.

Fruit scone, lots of butter and jam.
I keep eyeing up the ww fruit scones.
They're only 4.
But it's the huge amount of butter and jam (and sometimes cream) that I'd want to put on them that would soon shoot the points up haha.

Back