Hubz's food diary

Breakfast; weetabix crispy minis, melon, (few grapes), Lunch: 3x Ryvita & FF cottage cheese, homemade tomato soup & apple. Snacks: strawberry flakes 3.5, popcorn 3.5 syns Salmon flakes Dinner: veggie bean chilli, kidney beans, butter beans, black eyes peas in homemade tomato sauce, green beans, 1 carrot, cabbage & califlower. image-1563152048.jpg

Burger slice 2 syns = 9.

Yes, I followed a recipe for tandoori lamb. Tandoori curry powder with fat free yogurt was the main ingredients, leave it to marinate for about 5 hours then in the oven. Was very nice, thank you.

How are you getting on?

I'll have to give that a go! :D

I'm struggling! I have a few good days, and then a few bad days (and by bad I mean anything that isn't on the plan that I see gets eaten lol) had to buy a larger clothes size in the shops yesterday though so I think that was my 'I need to do something about this' moment... again! Lol :)
I just need to get planning again properly :)

How did the MRI go? Everything good with you?

I'll have to give that a go! :D I'm struggling! I have a few good days, and then a few bad days (and by bad I mean anything that isn't on the plan that I see gets eaten lol) had to buy a larger clothes size in the shops yesterday though so I think that was my 'I need to do something about this' moment... again! Lol :) I just need to get planning again properly :) How did the MRI go? Everything good with you?

Oh no. Can be hard for me to stick to when I'm so busy, which I am at the mo. Hope you can stick at it.

Yeah MRI was ok, wouldn't want another one anytime soon tho, was just about an ongoing ear problem.

Fingers crossed you see more next week once after * week. I'm weighing in after and am not too confident myself this week for same reason...lol.. We shall see :)

Thank you Gemsta.

Such a good day today, the family I volunteer for have had their children's plan with social services reduced which is fantastic & I got some lovely feedback.

Food - breakfast: weetabix crispy minis, with milk. HEXA & B.

Tuna sub salad 5 syns, banana, 2x apples.

Snacks; 1 hifi light 3 syns & strawberries

Dinner SW sweet potato curry with rice, HM coleslaw (2), cabbage, califlower, green beans, carrots.

Ok but doth think I will buy again, not a big fan if sweet potato.

Glad you had a nice day and hooray re feedback :)

I only really like Sweet Spuds roasted with a roast dinner and I usually put them in my roasted med veg mix too when I do that :)

''Anyone know if the banana crispy minis are HEXB choices?''

Can't see it chick only these ones...

35g Weetabix Fruit & Nut Crispy Minis
30g Weetabix Caramel & Nut/Chocolate Chip Crispy Minis

Back