If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Whatttttt???? Flying saucers... I love them, right they are going on my list lol x

I buy the Morrissons 3 for £1 Hanging Bags and they are 2pp but id guess the other ones are similar pp? X

I buy the Morrissons 3 for £1 Hanging Bags and they are 2pp but id guess the other ones are similar pp? X

Ooh 3 for a £1, even better! Right, I am off to Morrissons this afternoon then! x

I might change my jam AND my Danish tomorrow, push the boat out on the last morning ;-) x

amazed.jpeg

Ah rite so r u just spendin the day u and poppy then.x

Ooh 3 for a £1, even better! Right, I am off to Morrissons this afternoon then! x

I'm glad you enjoyed breakfast :) what are you planning to do today?

We've walked into Bournemouth today :) Had a walk along the (very bracing) seafront and just having a walk round town now! Think we are heading back early afternoon so Poppy can have a sleep and we can still go to Curry Club tonight.x

Well it's tipped it down with rain in Bournemouth, didn't fancy walking to M&S so Ive found a Veggie Cafe for us :) x

What have u ordered? Its rainin here 2. I think summer is ova.x

I had Homemade Butternut Squash Soup, it came with a Roll but Poppy ate that. Not too bad choice wise I think? I had a Passion Fruit & Orange Tea too.x

Now that sounds better than the boots meal deal.x

Definitely! Got no idea how to track it, might have to google for similar ones.x

Yeh that would b the best bet.x

M&S is 4pp so probably be around the same. It's only really Butternut, Onion, Stock and maybe a splash of cream? X

Good Afternoon Sweeties!

Today we walked into Bournemouth and I'm really proud of myself, I had 34 Weeklies 'to play with' and all I've had is a Bowl of Soup and Pot of Fruit Tea since Brekkie, something has really clicked this holiday!

Poppy has been asleep for nearly 2 hours, I grabbed an hr and 15mins myself! Will start getting ready soon, heading to Curry Club this evening knowing that I can eat and enjoy my 21pp meal as its already been tracked! Yummy!

Lots of Love xxxxx

PS-Forgot to mention, while I was out I had a Taster of Jude's Salted Caramel Ice-Cream in a small waffle cone, Mini Caramel Cornettos are 3pp so do you think I'd be safe to track this taster as the same? X

Last edited:
Good Afternoon Sweeties!

Today we walked into Bournemouth and I'm really proud of myself, I had 34 Weeklies 'to play with' and all I've had is a Bowl of Soup and Pot of Fruit Tea since Brekkie, something has really clicked this holiday!

Poppy has been asleep for nearly 2 hours, I grabbed an hr and 15mins myself! Will start getting ready soon, heading to Curry Club this evening knowing that I can eat and enjoy my 21pp meal as its already been tracked! Yummy!

Lots of Love xxxxx

PS-Forgot to mention, while I was out I had a Taster of Jude's Salted Caramel Ice-Cream in a small waffle cone, Mini Caramel Cornettos are 3pp so do you think I'd be safe to track this taster as the same? X

A 3pp taster,seems abit high hun. Realy hope u enjoy curry club 2nite. Sounds like u had a lovely day bet your looking 4ward to getting home and doing the naked run tho.x

A 3pp taster,seems abit high hun. Realy hope u enjoy curry club 2nite. Sounds like u had a lovely day bet your looking 4ward to getting home and doing the naked run tho.x

The Naked Run will definitely be on the cards!! Just at Curry Club now...Poppy slept 2hr 20mins and is like a different child tonight!!! X

Back