Jon Stead Weight Loss Diary

^^^^ Thanks Katie - down to 124kg today - only got 7 Lipotrim sachets left though and another 18 days before I get home - have to find something to have on an evening instead of the Lipotrim.

Well done on the loss :) oh that's a bummer that you only have 7 days worth of sachets. There is obviously no substitute to LT food wise, but if you could order online (not sure if that's possible for you) maybe you could get shake that weight delivered. Or alternatively if that's impossible then why not read up on the Atkins diet and try do that for evening as its kind of what you are doing on a morning.

^^^^^Thanks. Down to 123kg today. Yes I will have to do some "no carb" trough for evening meal. I am working offshore so no chance of a mail order delivery here.

^^^^ Thanks Katie - down to 124kg today - only got 7 Lipotrim sachets left though and another 18 days before I get home - have to find something to have on an evening instead of the Lipotrim.

Jon have you tried the Tesco Ultraslim? I use them to lower LT costs but always used them when maintaining- they might be of interest...

^^^ I ahven't tried them. Many years ago I tried Slim Fast which I guess is a similar thing? The problem I have is that I'm in the Atlantic Ocean on a ship and don't have access to the shops, but I will certainly consider it for when I am home.

Down to 122.5kg today but only 4 sachets of Lipotrim left and one of them is strawberry which I can relaible inform is rank when it's date is October 2013. The out of date vanilla and chocolate I have still taste ok but not the strawberry.

Oh no I can only tholl the Choc ones I can't imagine how bad they are out of date! Fair play to you doing it out in the middle of nowhere!

^^^^ I've tried to do it at home but there is way too much temptation! Out here it's relatively easy to avoid the food.

I have my last sachet tonight so tomorrow night I must find something to replace it. I guess I'll just go for meat or chicken.

Meat or poultry or even fish with veg would be your best bet ... It's inspiring to know even though you knew you didn't have enough sachets left you didn't out off your start .. Many people would have. Well done :)

When is your weigh in?

^^^^ I weigh myself every couple of days. The problem is that because we are afloat, the scale reading goes up and down and I have to take a mid point. It's not very accurate but certainly good enough to track that I am going down which is the whole idea.

I don't have much choice in what I have to eat. The food here isn't very good to be honest. I will just see what's available and suck it and see.

Wow you are so committed! I think you know what you need to do and if you make the best possible choices with low carb and good GI you should be fine!

^^^^ Thanks, I'm sure I will be fine.

Down to 122kg and last night of Lipotrim. Let's see what the next 12 days brings.

^^^ Thanks Katie.

Here I am on Day 4 of no Lipotrim. I have continued with bacon and eggs on a morning and eating meat on an evening. I had some beef soup the night before last which was delicious. I am down to 120.5kg so still heading in the right direction.

I am due off here next Wednesday so that's only 9 more breakfasts and 8 more evening meals until I get back to the UK on Thursday 12th.

well done Jon- your resolve is amazing!

^^^ I don't know about that but thank you anyway

Well done John, you are nicely losing weight and that's the most important thing. I Admire you to keep on losing even though you don't have full control of your situation and how you have to eat. Fantastic stuff. I know you'll keep on losing these next 9 days :)

^^^^ Thanks for the support and encouragement. 120kg today, off a week today. Tomorrow I'm in to the "no mores". No more Thursdays, No more Fridays etc.

Back