July 2012 Bride...and a LOT to loose

How come?! I dunno if I amor not .. Just got I from work with migraine .. Gonna try have a quick sleep x just got in to a poorly dog so not going great right now :( xx

I just feel like i have only one bad day im really upset at myself im such a let down people told me i couldnt do it n i now see why i cant do it xxx

Im sure we will find the 7 lol i had porridge with strawberries n raspberries for breakfast not sure wat to have for lunch maybe a salad n fruit after got to go to tesco later to stock up. Been for dress fitting today and the dress fits perfect they told me i can only lose around half a stone or the dress will look odd xxx

I've got strawberries andraspberries for my lunch .. Might have to start the speed bit tomorrow .. Pay day and food shop day ... Are you going to be happy with only another half stone x what's your dress like xx

I think i will be after today i felt good in it and wont be as much presure on myself. Its ivory strapless with lots of diamantie n pearls on top a line with a bit of lace at the bottom and a bit of a train xxx

Not bad .. Today really bad though ., Been sent home from work poorly :( so I just want sugar and sleep .. So that's what I'm doing .. Not being I'll tomorrow!! I'm gonna be 100% for the rest of the week x and then next week I need a plan for a massive loss .. I have 6 groups left on my card so I'm pulling my finger out and aiming for 10lbs - 1 stone x how's your week xxx

Back