Kirsty - Determined it will work :)

lol you will be sorted when you move in hun! thats the best way to do it though then you won't have a huge expense along with paying for the actual house/removals etc! Do you have a date set for moving in or is it just a wait and see when the finances work? xx

Jodie i got my iron for only £13 from 40 haha so it was a good deal too!! It is better getting gradual i agree guys!!

Was meant to be next summer but im struggling lol so we trying to do it beginning of year just depends when Paul gets a new job he trying get one up nearer me! We both got loans that end May and July next year so to be sensible should be after them but wait and see July is latest we waiting though lol!! x

It'll pass in a flash hun and you will be getting under each others feet lol! Are you taking the dogs and bunny or just baby smirnof? xxx

Just baby smirnoff :( ill miss my dogs so much!! Dogs are family pets (mine, 2 sisters mum and dad) and Rabbit is my baby sisters bunny!!

We are going to get a dog though Paul promised me a retriever :) (My first ever dog was half collie/half retriever a mistake in the breeders haha but she was amazing) i got my two collies now so get the retriever part that was my compromise Paul wanted a German Shepard and i wanted a smaller dog but then changed my mind to a Retriever and he agreed if he could get smirnoff :) I know past two years been fine just getting harder now i want be with him more but hard as we about 35 min apart and just me who drives! x

aww thats a shame, he lives in my town doesn't he? kilmarnock? we moved here 10 years ago but i miss being near the beach where i grew up :( xxx

There are a few nice place round here, i think we are here for good now lol although i wanna move to west kilbride lol doubt we will though as my daughter is settled in school xx

quite right hunni, i am about 25 mins from my parents house and 10 from hubbies so they are both pretty close xx

quite right hunni, i am about 25 mins from my parents house and 10 from hubbies so they are both pretty close xx

Yeah id like em be close
Chicken with cous cous from one pot wonders tonight dinner used tablet take pic lol

ForumRunner_20130728_182422.png

Friday 26th July - EE

B - hifi light and apple with slice cooked ham

L - Baked tattie, cheese and beans with side salad

S - Tangerine

D - Chinese sweet & sour chicken in batter (raging i wanted other kind so just ate half and boiled rice) counting as 10 as its 17.5 for full portion!

Syns - 10
Weekly - 11/105

Saturday 27th July - Green

B - omlette with red onion and sprinkle cheese

D - Brown roll with southern fried quorn burger, salad and syn free chips

S - 2 hifi light bars

Syns - 2 tbsp el mayo (1), 1 cocktail berry daquri (13). 1 small glass white wine (6), 4 spritzers (16)

Syns - 38.5
Weekly - 49/105

Sunday 28th July - EE

B - square sausage (166 cal - 8.5) with fried egg, onion and mushrooms in fry light with 2 slice brown bread (1hex plus 4)

D - Cous Cous with chicken, tomatoes, onion, courgette, celery, peppers, maungetout

S - Hifi light bar (3 syns) and 5 mikado (2.5)

Syns - 18
Weekly - 67/105

Monday 29th July - Green

B - Melon, Pineapple, Strawberries and blueberries with ff yoghurt and green tea

S - Pineapple stick

L - Lentil soup

S - Same as b

D - Baked bean bake with 2.5 quorn sausages, mushrooms, onion, celery, leek and courgette in it with 1 hex cheese grated on top with baked tattie

S - 2 x brown bread, 1 x cheese triangle and eggs

Syns - 2.5 (quorn sausages)
Weekly - 69.5/105

Tuesday 30th July - EE

B - 2 x big brown bread, (hex b plus 4 syns), ham and cheese triangle with pear

L - Chicken salad

S - Fruit, Melon, Pineapple, Strawberries, Blueberries

D - Chicken with pasta, peppers, onion and 3tbsp el mayo (1.5) with a sprinkle of smoked paprika

Syns - 5.5
Weekly - 74/105

Going to stay with the bf tonight so im excited about that missed him allready haha and just left him sun!! x

Back