Kirsty - Determined it will work :)

Dinner

1380129522646.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Could be. I'm gutted for you hun but try not to let it get you down. It cant be a true gain as you have definitely not eaten/drank that many calories (3500cals =1lb) so must be a fluctuation of some sort xx

Sent from my GT-I9100P using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well after i gained 1.5 last night, i was absolutely gutted as despite being out Saturday i was under my syns for the week, also did 5 success express days last week. I didn't stay to class as wasn't in the right mood - went home and had white toast, crisps and a single twix oppps however its binned and despite two days out (Indian on Friday set menu) and wedding saturday im determined ill lose next week!! Iv just 10.5lbs to target and want there by Christmas!!

Today will be back to EE as iv sickened myself of SE

Thursday 26th September - EE

B - 1 x brown bread, cheese triangle and chicken, Apple, Plum and green tea

S - Grapes or a tangerine

L - Tomato soup

D - Sw chicken tikka with half rice/chips (Mushrooms, chopped tomatoes, onions, celery and pepper)

S - pomegranate

Syns - 0
Weekly - 0/105

Last edited:
You are so close now Kirsty, I'm sure you will get there before Christmas :)

Well done for getting back in track today, dont blame you for having some treats last night. Horrible scales!

Sorry about your gain, I know it's really frustrating especially when you've worked so hard, hopefully all your hard work pay off next week. You're so good with your food, I'm sure you'll hit target for christmas x x

Thanks tace!!

Haven't fallen off the wagon since my gain just been pissed off hence why quiet lol

Yesterday went out for celebratory lumch for me staying on work and I had stuffed courgette with italian sausage on top (tiny bit) in a tomato sauce with salad them grilled chicken with peppers onions and boiled rice in a tomato sauce with chilli and a diet irn bru counting ten syns for oil and sausage as was tiny amount sausage chuffes with choices as was italian with lots pizza pasta creamy sauces and garlic bread which I love

Lnite had steak burger from asda 3.5syns and a small roll 7 syns with baked tattie and cheese n onion and tomatoes with lots red onion on burger

Today paul took me out for lunch and they had no baked potatoes left so had a grilled chicken cesear salad with just a little dressing 5 syns approx and dinner is a chinese before mates 2nd wedding she got married in st lucia and gor chicken black bean sauce with onion and peppers and boiled rice x

Thanks tace!!

Haven't fallen off the wagon since my gain just been pissed off hence why quiet lol

Yesterday went out for celebratory lumch for me staying on work and I had stuffed courgette with italian sausage on top (tiny bit) in a tomato sauce with salad them grilled chicken with peppers onions and boiled rice in a tomato sauce with chilli and a diet irn bru counting ten syns for oil and sausage as was tiny amount sausage chuffes with choices as was italian with lots pizza pasta creamy sauces and garlic bread which I love

Lnite had steak burger from asda 3.5syns and a small roll 7 syns with baked tattie and cheese n onion and tomatoes with lots red onion on burger

Today paul took me out for lunch and they had no baked potatoes left so had a grilled chicken cesear salad with just a little dressing 5 syns approx and dinner is a chinese before mates 2nd wedding she got married in st lucia and gor chicken black bean sauce with onion and peppers and boiled rice x

Well done for making some good sw friendly choices :) I know exactly how you feel as I was the same after my holiday. I finally feel like I am back on track and ready to get to target by Christmas :)

Xx

I think I did well thanks girls

Also a motivational text from my amazing consultant cheered me up today!

Last night I had 5 vodkas they were just 25ml measures r they 2.5 syns?

Today iv been good but when we went shop got stuff for baked tattie for brunch they were off so paul thought he being nice brought me up two slice white bread toast eeeekkk with cheese triangle! So counting ten syns

Had some pineapple and mango

Quorn spaghetti bolognase with lots veg

Supper either hex b bread or chicken italian soup for made today

Bought loads fruit at shops
Oranges
2 punnets grapes red and green
2 mangos
Pineapple

So also have some fruit tonight

Hope you all had a fab weekend going to total up my syns x

Awww, that was really sweet of your consultant, she must have realised how upset you were with your gain. It's nice when you get a good consultant, mine is brill she always sends a text if we're having a bad week :)

25 ml vodka is 2.5 syns that's why I drink that when I'm out instead of the stella I used to drink.

You're well under your syns this week :) I'm trying to keep mine low as I want to get as close as I can to my 4.5 stone award only 4 lbs off :) xx

I admire your willpower with the alcohol :) when I drink I'm really bad, eat loads! Also feel rubbish the next day so that becomes an excuse to eat more rubbish!

You are doing so well! Deserve a good loss this week xx

Back