Kirsty - Determined it will work :)

Really happy with that

Tomorrow planned

Green

B magic porridge hex b oats n ff yoghurt with fruit

S bananna

L lentil and veg soup

S tangerine and apple

D - macaroni cheese with hex milk and cheese mum knows how much milk cheese she allowed use for us all so it syn free and maybe a syn cornflour will update tomorrow with syn free chips

S 2 hifi light bars 2nd hex b

Yayyyy

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

1 lb isn't too bad, you'll have that off next week. And well done on turning down the muffin :D x x

Thanks going be good this weekend even not drinking

Today was a day out shopping with mum and sistwr and paul

Went for lunch I had a chicken toastie on brown bread hex b and 5 syns and chicken and rice soup with diet irn bru

Breakfast was an apple and ff yoghurt

Dinner is a el burger hex a cheese roll 7 syns and salad with fried onion in frylight

Snack later is packet mccoys with film 8 syns

Syns - 20/105

Tomorrow we going out for brunch and dinner so salad for brunch and thinking fish and chips for dinner synning as 25 for that

Have a fab weekend everyone xx

Forgot to say I nearly got a jacket today size 12 and it was fitted and fit at chest I never manage get my size in jackets so was happy then decided I didnt want it before changing my mind when got home so going up pauls town tomorrow to see if they have it fingers crossed x

Got my jacket yay

Had a good weekend

Yesterday was ee

Brunch - Chicken salad 3 syns for dressing

Dinner - lentil soup with one slice wholemeal bread, fish chips and peas (25 syns approx) was smaller than chip shop one which 27

Some sweets at cinema ten

Weekly - 58/105

Sunday - Red

Brunch - salad chicken and bacon 3 syns foe dressing

Dinner - Greek salad thing cabbage, pepper, tuna, onion, el mayo and vinegar with sw coleslaw, salad on hex b pitta and chicken kebab thing with home made kebab and garlic sauce 2 syns for dinner in mayo

Snack - fruit and yoghurt later and maybe a hifi bar

Syns - 5
Weekly - 63/105

Weekend was fab really enjoyed it managed watch 3 films aint like us lol! Nice cuddled up weekend!

Plan today ee

B - 2 x small bread chicken and cheese triangle apple and green tea

S - pear

L - lentil soup

S - mixed grapes, tangerine and kiwi fruit

D - sausage and mash in the slow cooker 2 syns for sausages half syn each with leek carrot turnip mushrooms

Syns - 2
Weekly - 65/105

Back