Last Person To Post Wins

whatever you say allan :whistle: :whistle: I like big pencils :eek:;)

:D Its not what you have got, it`s what you do with it, and it always seems to put a smile on the wifes face, and as for big pencils, thats just greedy :p

School is just the same but my son has just started here so am keeping a close eye on him!! I have noticed the topic of conversation is up to its usual standards when you are on here Allan!:D

School is just the same but my son has just started here so am keeping a close eye on him!! I have noticed the topic of conversation is up to its usual standards when you are on here Allan!:D

:D Yes i have very high standards :rolleyes: Luke started college on monday and amy went back today, peace at last ;)

Lucky you! I have to put up with them all now... still only 7wks to half term!! How much have you lost since I have been away?:)

Lucky you! I have to put up with them all now... still only 7wks to half term!! How much have you lost since I have been away?:)

:D Not that much, im still in the 15s, but after my father in law died a couple of weeks ago, ive not been sole sourcing, or going to the gym, so i need to get my backside into gear again :D

Really sorry to hear that Allan about father in law:sigh: Really hard when something like that happens. Good luck with the re-start. x

Totally agree Becky! Someone asked me the other day how I had lost so much weight...I told them it was all due to lots of sex! Maybe we should call this the Pencil diet instead!:D Lots of use of the pencil and you end up looking like one too!!!!

I love pencils!

Just realised how that sounds in the context of the post above! lol!

I meant the ones you write with!!!

I love pencils!

Just realised how that sounds in the context of the post above! lol!

I meant the ones you write with!!!

:D Thats what me and becky were talking about :rolleyes: ;) i like using my pencil as well :D

:D Heres a quick joke 4 you becky if you like big ones, A woman goes into a shop to buy a new vibrator, after looking around she asks the assistant if she can have the one in the corner, the assistant says "which one?" the woman points and says "The big red one", the assistant replys " Im sorry madame but that is our fire extinguisher" :D

:D Heres a quick joke 4 you becky if you like big ones, A woman goes into a shop to buy a new vibrator, after looking around she asks the assistant if she can have the one in the corner, the assistant says "which one?" the woman points and says "The big red one", the assistant replys " Im sorry madame but that is our fire extinguisher" :D

haha very good!!!! now thats a wee bit to big :eek::eek::eek:

Back