Last Person To Post Wins

:D Sorry Mrs g is the only one allowed to draw with my pencil, and she has her own bunny as well :D

erm,...hellooo i didnt ask you to let carol borrow yours just that you could of taking her shopping. why does mrs g need one....not up to the job your pencil has it a rubber on top!!!!!!!!!! :whistle:

erm,...hellooo i didnt ask you to let carol borrow yours just that you could of taking her shopping. why does mrs g need one....not up to the job your pencil has it a rubber on top!!!!!!!!!! :whistle:

:D Not giving away my secrets, a bunny can be used solo or a part of the fun :D

awww I think someone is blushing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I suppose she would need it for those night shifts when your not there :rolleyes:

:D Right missy, im going to take luke shopping at tescos for some stuff for college, catch you later, and dont even think about wearing my crown whilst im out :p

:DLOL have just been reading the posts.....made me giggle:D

:D I think it may have made becky blush :p it will take a lot more than that to make me go red, being a man of the world and king of this thread :D

:pHello King Allen *knocks thrown off*

OMG I knew my ears were burning for a reason!! :eek::eek::eek:

Allan and Becky, you 2 can't be left alone on this thread!! :D:rolleyes: How Very Dare You besmirch my good name! :D:rolleyes:

OMG I knew my ears were burning for a reason!! :eek::eek::eek:

Allan and Becky, you 2 can't be left alone on this thread!! :D:rolleyes: How Very Dare You besmirch my good name! :D:rolleyes:

:D Becky started it, i think she is not getting any pencil and wants mine :p how far back have you read carol, there are at least two pages worth :p

:D Becky started it, i think she is not getting any pencil and wants mine :p how far back have you read carol, there are at least two pages worth :p

Oh yeah I've read it all!! :rolleyes: Started off innocent enough didn't it lol?! Then, somehow, unexplainably,:)rolleyes:) my name was mentioned!! :eek::rolleyes::eek:

Oh yeah I've read it all!! :rolleyes: Started off innocent enough didn't it lol?! Then, somehow, unexplainably,:)rolleyes:) my name was mentioned!! :eek::rolleyes::eek:

:D i just :Dsaid you would be shocked by our conversation,:D

i will be 42 years young next month, and plenty of lead left in my pencil :rolleyes:

Becky started the convo Allan? Don't think so lol!! :rolleyes:

well yeah thats the plan!!! i bet you have a small pencil :whistle: :rolleyes: :p

:eek: Never had any complaints about my pencil, ;)

whatever you say allan :whistle: :whistle: I like big pencils :eek:;)

:D Its not what you have got, it`s what you do with it, and it always seems to put a smile on the wifes face, and as for big pencils, thats just greedy :p

:D Hi nikki, hows school??, im just keeping becky from winning my crown, but all she wants to talk about is pencils??? :D

me greedy never!!!!!!!!!!!

hey nikki, i was just sayin to allan whoever invented the pencil was a great person. lots of uses etc :D

:D Thats what me and becky were talking about :rolleyes: ;) i like using my pencil as well :D

:D Yep it would make your eyes water :D carol is missing out on our fun conversation and will tell us off when she gets back :p

Hmmm, takes a lot to make my eyes water! ;)

aww id say she likes pencils herself :eek:

No comment.

:D i just :Dsaid you would be shocked by our conversation,:D

Lies! All lies!! Caught you out! Ner ner dirty boy! :rolleyes::D

Back