MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

Hey all. Sorry for being absent - work has had me snowed and loads of other shiiiiiit been going on. I'm hoping that work will calm down by end of the week.... Well, it finishes for me tomorrow anyway because I've got another set of tooth extractors booked for Thursday morning, 2 more wisdom teeth coming out. Boooooooo!

As for weight loss, 3 lbs off this week. 2 lb from 7 and a half stone. And got FANTASTIC news tonight... SW are going to take my weight loss from my original joining and I'm through to districts for Woman Of The Year! It's on Sunday and although not expecting to win I'm super dooper excited about it and nervous at the same time!

Just can't actually believe that I am going through to the districts.... Unbelievable. Totally amazed that they are willing to do this for me and now the preparation begins! Got lots to do before Sunday so will keep you updated!

Hope you are all ok xxxxx

Minks well done. Wish you all the best for Sunday and will look out for the result. Sorry about your wisdom teeth, they must be hurting you badly. Also congratulations on the loss for this week.

MinkyDinky said:
Hey all. Sorry for being absent - work has had me snowed and loads of other shiiiiiit been going on. I'm hoping that work will calm down by end of the week.... Well, it finishes for me tomorrow anyway because I've got another set of tooth extractors booked for Thursday morning, 2 more wisdom teeth coming out. Boooooooo!

As for weight loss, 3 lbs off this week. 2 lb from 7 and a half stone. And got FANTASTIC news tonight... SW are going to take my weight loss from my original joining and I'm through to districts for Woman Of The Year! It's on Sunday and although not expecting to win I'm super dooper excited about it and nervous at the same time!

Just can't actually believe that I am going through to the districts.... Unbelievable. Totally amazed that they are willing to do this for me and now the preparation begins! Got lots to do before Sunday so will keep you updated!

Hope you are all ok xxxxx

Well done on another loss minks and that's great news about the district final you so so deserve it and I'm also so proud of u x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hope ur teeth r out and not too sore! Well done for 3lbs off thats fab but an even bigger well done for getting through on woman of the year that is amazing news!!!!! You def deserve it and I really hope u win. Fingers crossed for you! Such a great achievement :) xxx

GOID LUCK MINKS!!!!!! Your r a winner to us whatever happens! Xxx

And the verdict is.....!?!?!?

And me! Xxx

Back