Monday Weigh in Club!!

Thanks all!

Lucy I wish I knew! I don't believe I changed anything at all, in fact I think I've sat on my butt a bit more this week with OH away. I'm hoping to get to 75kg (or lower) before I refeed at the end of the month :)

Thanks all!

Lucy I wish I knew! I don't believe I changed anything at all, in fact I think I've sat on my butt a bit more this week with OH away. I'm hoping to get to 75kg (or lower) before I refeed at the end of the month :)

I'm sure you'll be well below 75kg by the end of the month!

can i jump on the band waggon. i had my first weigh in today. i am starting at 17st 13.5lb. am only on it for 7 weeks as thats when i go away and am a bit gutted i didnt start sooner, but im still breast feeding my 11 month old. anyway. onwards and, er downwards i guess. good look to all you lovely lipotrimmers

Morning all! Lost 1.3kg = just under 3lbs and takes me to 12st 1lbs. 1 more lb to have lost 7.5 stones :)

Wow that's amazing we'll done Kay :)

I got weighed and I'm 72.8 kg but I'm confused as I'm getting 2 answers on google. Is that 11stone 6 or 11 stone 4? Is anyone knows I'd be very great full lol x

Week 1 - lost 8lb and also TOTM so quite happy with that was worrying cos had accidentally been given some male shakes and wasn't sure how many of those I had consumed lol :)

Well done Frankie that's really good x

Well done girls, i lost 6lbs this week :D

Kay, i'd say you can't wait til next week to say you're under 12 stone, you're just fantastic :)

Emma, it's 11st 4lbs, that's 5lbs loss this week! well done you

Frankie, well done on the 8lbs, it's a more than half a stone in a week! you gotta love lipotrim ;)

Is it really cath where do you work it out coz I have this trouble every week x

i've a convertor app on my phone, jeez i hope it's right now!

4lbs this week :) Well done everyone! xx

Thanks Hun, ill have to download one for next time x

I needed to remind myself how well i'm doing as i've just made a cake with my little boy so i looked at the weekly printouts my pharmacy gives me and guess what i coped on - the lady had told me i'd lost 6lbs on week 2 when infact i'd lost 8lbs!!!! So i've offically lost 2 stone in 4 weeks.... off to change my signature now ;)

Bang on halfway now Cath, well done! :)

Thanks Kay, originally i set myself the goal of 3 stone in 11 weeks but i've upped it to 4 stone... 2 stone in 7 weeks, i'll see how it goes!!

Hi everyone. I'm new to this forum but my weigh ins are on Mondays. lost 18lb so far I 3 weeks. Fingers crossed I do well tomorrow :fingerscrossed: x

Back