Monday weigh in

-3lbs for me!!! Was so pleased and surprised, I was weighing daily until last week and I decided I'm sticking to plan so why do I need to keep weighing myself, so put them in the cupboard and forgot about them, I was really happy to see this loss! Obviously realise I may not achieve such a big loss every week, but 1-2lbs would be great. I also bought the next size down in clothing, as my 16's getting baggy, the 14's fit but very tight so I'll not wear them until I get down to 13 stone.

2.4lbs off for me this week so that's 21lbs in 7 weeks. I'm worried about next week though because I'm out drinking with work Friday night and then getting an Indian (butter chicken) on Saturday. Still, it's only once in a while and I'm so looking forward to it...

Good luck everyone!

Fabulous losses everyone. Well done!

Week 2 for me and I lost 4lbs, Hubby lost 2.5lbs! Yay! I got my stone award and slimmer of the week.

My total loss is now 1 stone 1 lb, and hubby has lost 9.5lbs. We're both thrilled :)

Wow this is the original Monday Wiegh in Thread, I made another as thought this was lost?? How wonderful it's still going.

0.8lbs off for me this week.

8.5lbs on... oops! (In 4 weeks)
Finding it so hard to stick to plan. I think it's because I've done it and got to target once. Need to freshen everything up!
Well done everyone, some fab losses!

Ruth
X

8.5lbs on... oops! (In 4 weeks)
Finding it so hard to stick to plan. I think it's because I've done it and got to target once. Need to freshen everything up!
Well done everyone, some fab losses!

Ruth
X
Ooops, perhaps you need something to motivate you a little, give you a boost of motivation? Lots of luck for the week ahead

3.8 off for me.

0.4lbs off for me this week. Just 2lbs away from 2 stone. Fingers crossed for next week! Well done Leigh, that's another great loss!

Hopping on board the Monday Train, just posting my weekly results. Id lost 5lb just before i came back into minimins, but my results are Not as good as id like but lots of Body changes going on and slowly is good.

2lb , 2lb , STS, 5lb, 2lb , 5lb ON :banghead:, 1lb.

Wk 8 wiegh in tomorrow.

Last edited:
Back